News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

PC or Nintendo (3)DS Game Suggestions?

Started by Lurking, December 08, 2013, 04:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revelation

i'd definitely read reviews from trusted review sites, if you go to or read any. The game got a reprint some time last year, which made it a bit cheaper to buy as well.

Heaven Sent Blossom

Quote from: Koren on December 09, 2013, 05:01:40 AM
All of the Ace Attorney games are really fun and great in entertainment value.

One thing i would really suggest as far as a 3DS game is Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon. Lots of fun and quite heavy in gameplay content as well so theres a lot of hours you can put into it.

As far as PC games, I don't really play many and especially not RPGs but if youre looking for some unique and interesting Indie games I would recommend:
Papers Please
1000 Amps
Edge
Thomas was alone

All are avalible on steam

Yo, this is where it's at.
Luigi's Mansion is ludicrously charming and bags of fun to boot. It's an absolute must buy for any 3DS owner in my personal opinion.

Papers, Please and Thomas Was Alone are also good shouts on PC. Same goes for Bleed, They Bleed Pixels and Bunny Must Die. However you need to be prepared to die frequently in all of those, because they're as unforgiving as they are charming.

InASilentWay

A nice RPG game that I played and really loved was Avalon code. It has some dating sim elements and I thought that was a nice touch. It was made for the  DS.

I'm currently enjoying don't starve, and just got into it and really like it.

Lurking

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, I had a look at each of the titles that were suggested and added a lot of them to my wishlist.

I have ordered Fire Emblem: Awakening & Castlevania - Dawn of Sorrow

I'm also planning to order Chrono Trigger & Radiant Historia soon, as they both look really good. & Then probably some more of the titles recommended sometime in the future.

If anyone has anymore PC games they feel like suggesting I'd love to hear them. (Or anymore DS games too).
On Hiatus

Tsenta

Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics are currently free on GoG. Staple of the old Pc RPGs.
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

[Sic Semper Tyrannis - "Thus always to tyrants"] - Marcus Junius Brutus The Younger.

Null

Not sure if these have been recommended but for the 3ds, monster hunter ultimate. I've put about... 300 hours into ultimate, that's just the English version. I actually imported a Japanese 3ds and got the Japanese version and played that for about 230 hours. I.e - monster hunter is a game you can play for a long time. Other recommendations would be tales of the abyss. Fantastic RPG. For PC would definitely have to be dragon age
I was younger then, I wasn't afraid of anything, I didn't think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met her. Before me, my world shattered. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.

Chris Brady

My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

jessie123

Project X Zone
Its a crossover game: included characters are from .hack, street fighter. Darkstalkers, megaman, xenosaga, devil may cry, sakura wars, and A LOT MORE

Its supposed to be strategy (it looks kinda like final fantasy tactics) but the actual strategy needed is minimal, when attacking an emeny it switches to a side view (kinda like street fighter) and you input very simple commands for combos (A+a direction) while its extremely simple its still very fun

You should certainly get it :)