News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Would you rather go to bed with....

Started by Captain Maltese, May 01, 2008, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macavity69

That's a definite Hobson's Choice but, if they wouldn't both consent to share my boudoir (unlikely) then I suppose Amanda Seyfried, there's something exotic about her ... perhaps in the eyes ....
Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19476

Thorneblood

I am weary of planning and toiling in the crowded hives of men; Heart weary of building and spoiling and spoiling and building again; And I long for the dear old river where I dreamed my youth away; For a dreamer lives forever, And a toiler dies in a day.

On/Off

Blythe

Errgh. Those aren't the most stellar choices. I'd pick Disco Stu....so long as he agreed to never talk.

Superman or Batman?

Thorneblood

Superman.

Would you rather go to bed with Aristotle or Plato?
I am weary of planning and toiling in the crowded hives of men; Heart weary of building and spoiling and spoiling and building again; And I long for the dear old river where I dreamed my youth away; For a dreamer lives forever, And a toiler dies in a day.

On/Off

Nico

Macavity69

Mmm ... Aristotle I think, Plato's phillosophy smacked of authoritarianism (Phillosopher Kings and all)

On a similiar line, Karl Marx or Jean Paul Sartre
Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19476

Thorneblood

Jean Paul makes me sad....him probably.

A woman buying ice cream in a super market, or a woman buying gas at the gas station?

On/Off

TeacupTwink

Their husbands. ;D

Napoleon or Hitler?

Thorneblood

The guillotine

The big alien with the spiked fingers and satin fire skin or the small aliens with long flickering tongues and extensive stamina?

On/Off

Lirliel

Extensive stamina :)

A Predator (Alien) or a 'Grey' (alien)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Thorneblood

I think Predators would give terrible head. So i go Greys.

Reptilians or Wookies?

On/Off

LordHarketh193

Reptilians

Death or the four horse men of the apocalypse?

VibrantRiley

Four horsemen, since I'm pretty sure you get Death in there anyways with them ;)

A hermit living in the forest or one living in the mountains?
Come Play With Me (O/Os, Story Cravings, and More)!
Currently selectively open to new RPs! Feel free to reach out 😁.

saphireMARIE

Living in the forest,

Dana Delany or Colbie Cailat

VibrantRiley

Colbie Cailat.

Alyson Hannigan or Cobie Smulders?
Come Play With Me (O/Os, Story Cravings, and More)!
Currently selectively open to new RPs! Feel free to reach out 😁.

saphireMARIE

Alison Hannigan

Sarah Michelle Gellar or Jessica Alba

Thorneblood

Buffy and Willow, yea please.

Spike or Giles?

On/Off

saphireMARIE

Giles, love his accent  :-[

Dawn or Dru? (Buffy the vampire slayer)

LordHarketh193

Dru sounds more badass XD

Logan or Scott. - X men.

TeacupTwink

Oh God, Logan ♥ YES YES YES

Storm or Kitty? ( X-men )

Tor

Storm! definitely :)

Prof X or Magneto (x-men)

LordHarketh193

TeacupTwink

Logan, again.

Sailor Moon or Tuxedo Mask?

Thorneblood

Sailor Moon...and her little friends..

Bulma or Android 18?

On/Off

LordHarketh193