Kingdom Hearts fans needed. (Interest Check)

Started by OHWceta, September 03, 2012, 11:16:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OHWceta

I'm currently working on a Kingdom Hearts RP, it's almost ready but I need members to join.

The RP will consist of 3 parts.  (Possibly 4 if you guys enjoy my planned 3 and want to keep going, but I'll leave that up to you guys when that time comes)

Part 1 - The main story. Takes place 10 years after the events of Kingdom Hearts, Sora is now a master and training his own apprentices. He has since taken a haitus and allows a new generation of keybearers to protect order in amongst the worlds. The latest threat is a powerful heartless named Seraph.  This RP as a transition from a kid-friendly game to a much darker story will contain very little adult content aside from blood, violence, and cussing. So if you're looking for an adult RP dont expect it to get heavy until later in the other parts.

Part 2 - Takes place after the main story. The heroes from part 1 are united alongside the main heroes from the Kingdom Hearts series to face the greatest threat the universe has ever seen. Plans are for this story to go very dark. The enemies in this part will be cruel and rather sadistic, pure evil, not the misunderstood outcast who "just wants you to understand me". Since the characters are "all grown up" now expect more adult content.

Part 3 - This story takes place before the events of Part 1, just after Master Sora began training apprentices. Riku goes to see the King one day when his Gummie Ship is attacked and he mysteriously vanishes. Elsewhere in the Universe other keyblade wielders are mysteriously vanishing as well. Mostly masters leaving their apprentices behind to wonder what is going on. Xen, the youngest of the Masters forms an alliance of Keyblade Knights to investigate the incidents. Betrayal lurks among the Knights as they fight to uncover the dark truth behind the matter. This story will also contain adult content.

Characters Allowed.
Keybladers - This one is a given. Masters are not allowed until the completion of Part 1.
Humans - Characters unable to use a keyblade but are not Nobodies or Heartless.
Nobodies - There are several subplots revolving around nobodies so these type characters are welcome.
Heartless - You must have Heartless characters approved before entering them into the RP. This is to prevent overpowered characters becoming as strong as Xehanort's Heartless.
OCs can either be good or evil.

Non-Playable Characters - To encourage interaction players will be allowed to use NPCs that belong to the worlds they live in, but are limited to using them only when the plot progresses to that world. I will list the worlds in the actual RP thread and all you have to do is PM me or post an OOC reply as to which world specific characters you would like to use. (Examples would be like Hercules and Meg from Olympus Colliseum, Jack Skellington from Halloween Town, ect.) Eventually characters like Ansem, Sora, and Mickey will be allowed to be used in the RP. All unclaimed NPCs will just have their lines and actions written by me. On another side note players mo\ust create AT LEAST one OC for the RP to use as their primary character in order to be allowed to use NPCs.

If you have any further questions just let me know. I look forward to you all joining my RP!

Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

OHWceta

Alright to kick this thing off:
Part 1 - Takes place 10 years after the events of Kingdom Hearts, Sora is now a master and training his own apprentices. He has since taken a haitus and allows a new generation of keybearers to protect order in amongst the worlds. Seraph is training new apprentices to defend the worlds as heartless are starting to appear more frequently once again.

Roles Available:
Main character, a nobody, my only request is that he has silver hair (because I'm going to play as his heartless version and original self) and that he doesnt become a keyblader until just before the final battle of part 1.
Main character's love interest. I plan on her either being a nobody or getting turned into one late in the RP, she will be a keyblade weilder.
2 more keyblade weilders. I need 4 characters who will be under the mentorship of Seraph

Roles Claimed:
Seraph - Me : The heroes' mentor and keyblade master. He was charged with protecting the far rim of the universe during Xehanort's time so he has little involvement or knowledge of Sora's story.
Ceta - Me : An old classmate of Ansem the Wise, he's studying the rise in heartless activity and frequently aids the heroes
Miroko - Me : Hunts the main character, acts as a rival to him.

Read my note in the above post in regards to playing NPCs.

The Universe:
I intend to use many non-disney worlds in this RP due to less stringent copywright rules regarding fanfics and RPs.
Far Rim: The Far Rim was protected by a different group of keybladers than those who protected other regions, or to put it simply this is my way to preserve Canon but introduce new characters and worlds into the story not affected by the Xehanort saga.
A full list of worlds and a map will be coming soon.
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.

TheFonze

Seem's like a pretty good idea, but would need a template for the rp before anything else. No use in having up everything and not having the character template up so people could make their characters.

OHWceta

I'm waiting until we get more people interested before making an offical character Thread.