Entertainment (interest check)

Started by zenpai, October 26, 2013, 11:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenpai

Welcome the world of entertainment. This is the true realty show. We take prisoner give them there very own world. to do what ever they want. but we monitor them with a 24 hour feed. all the labor would be done by prisoner. every inch of plant has camera.

Here the story: The plant known as entertainment use to be a prison planet. use solely  for entertainment  purposes, but now it's said to be like any other planet. as such there has been a team to the world to determine if it can be deemed civilized. the crew dose not know  is that there reports determine if the world get destroyed or not.

at times the story will range from PG 13 to X. This will be an extreme sandbox/ mission based.

Pc's 5-10

Known races:
humans- run of the mill people

Elven- They are human in every way But, after reaching puberty they far slower.

half beast- they look almost human but have tails and ear of there animal side. there all so can go into a feral state.

futairi- a humanoid race where the male's look like human females. the Females of this race look like human males.   

Crossbreed- mixture of the known races.

just ask if you want to know more
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."