Looking for male character for incest family!

Started by Rel Mayer, August 04, 2018, 04:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rel Mayer

Heya! Just looking for one more story. O&Os are linked in the signature.

Looking for a specific craving for daughter/mother incest with a father. I'd prefer to play both the mother and the daughter, while you would play the character of the father. The skeleton idea is that the daughter is going to be influencing the estranged celebrity father to fuck her.

I'd like to set this up with celebrities. The Father would be an famous action star, but he's getting older now. More salt than pepper in the hair, and he's just looking to take it easy. How? He supposes directing a bit of shitty television to bring in the bucks in his old hometown of Los Angeles. He's sitting in casting and then a young twenties bombshell of a woman steps in. Kinda a nobody, but beginning to blink on the radar. One blink and she’s kinda familiar looking. The next blink and the Father discovers that it's his estranged daughter. He hadn't seen her in about seven years, and she's really grown-up.

The daughter never held any fault against him for being so estranged. When the father is there it's quite wonderful. Spoils her. Enriches her mind with lessons of life and probably a shared hobby. Maybe even acting, which is how she ends up following in his footsteps. He provided for her family, and the few times that they had seen each other had been full of love. I imagine the thought of them seeing each other now, in the casting room,  may bring a confusing array of emotions. One of nostalgia. The type of warmth that one gets around a family. Then guilt for two reasons. One of not being there for his daughter to see her grow up into a woman, and two of finding his daughter incredibly attractive. More so than his daughter's mother that was the love that got away.

The mother is a bit of a no one. A beauty that hadn't really gotten herself involved with serious relationships since the break-up.  I imagine there has always been a fondness or closeness with distance between them. They never worked out because she didn't want to be in the limelight, and didn't trust him with how often he was cheating on her. Eventually it was decided that it would be best if they just didn't ever get back together again, even if they had a child together. They'd see each other at first every year, then every other year, until there were five year+ gaps in when the father would see this family. When they did see each other, they also couldn't help but fall into each other's beds quite easily. Looking for that electricity.

After the casting call they can't help but see each other after, and that's where the seduction of the daughter character starts. We can work out those details when we brainstorm the story. Feel free to build the character that you want, but the above is what I'm looking for. I also imagine that the father has a variety of relationships in the past. Wouldn't be surprised if the daughter isn't the only one of his kids around with other mothers. Maybe he even married another celebrity woman in the past, and she can kinda be a thorn in the side. Add elements to this, but I would like the focus to be fairly smutty.

Modern setting. Would like someone who is adaptable in posting times and amount written. Would like a more dominant character that caves in, but gives the daughter a run for her money. Love incorporating gifs and pictures. Other than that, pretty easy going in regards to this request.

This is kinda a daddy issues under rose colored glass kinda RP. Let me know if you're interested by sending a PM!

Possible Pictures of daughter or mother, some slightly NSFW