FALLῒN LEAF [closed]

Started by Talra Di Deliren, November 05, 2013, 11:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talra Di Deliren

Fallῒn Leaf

Quote from: Synn Deliren
You were a flushed green leaf ripened from the bud of life, standing along thousands like you
But the change had turned you a dull yellow
The fall of bitter days made you blush with envy and no longer that bright green...
Desire has made you a beautiful red, standing out amongst the fallen of the great tree of life
Don't let loneliness keep your heart from skipping along the fields of flowers.
They are not free...but you can fly with the wind above their petals' reach
Fly, my beautiful leaf
Fly to my humble embrace
I will make your desires come true...

☙Welcome spectators and beautiful leaves fallen from the branches of life❧
☙Come inside, meet our hosts, and feel the love you seek and deserve❧
*Now Hiring*

Hmm...?

Ah!

Hello, welcome to Fallin Leaf. My name is Synn and I run this place.

Fallin Leaf is what you would call a host organization where men serve women with love. Obviously, you saw the add, and here you are curious to what we really do here. Fret not, my lonely leaf, I provide the best beautiful men and women to serve your luxurious needs and unfulfilled desires all in a night. We show the best in our clients, birthing a feeling lost within the human race. The men make the woman feel good about themselves, the women make the man feel like a god, even the same sex is encouraged!

Though you probably also have seen that I am in need of Hosts. Yes, I am hiring potential men and women that are willing to serve a client with the powers of the heart. Nothing happens without the heart, therefore it needs to be moved more than it could ever be possible.

Oh...and, yes, we do provide those other services as well...

So...what might you be here for? Looking to sew the heart in ways that brings it to life? Or would you be looking to be told the things no one ever told you before, making you the one in a million leaves of the tallest tree in a deep forest? Either way, you came to the right place.

Welcome...

Code (Character Background Check) Select
[img]character picture[/img] (optional and can be any pic as long as it's modern)
[b]Player-[/b]

[b]Name-[/b]

[b]Age-[/b]

[b]Brief Physical Description-[/b]  (other than what the pic shows or if no pic at all)

[b]Occupation-[/b]  (whether it be a host or client)

[b]Personality-[/b]

[b]Need-[/b]  (only to clientele)

[b]Sexual Preference-[/b]  (straight, bi, gay, lesbian)

[b]Ons-[/b]

[b]Offs-[/b]  {so that we don't have to look at every individual turns and confuse)

[b]Background History-[/b]  (optional but you can be as descriptive as you want, but I only need to know your character)

[b]Any extras: pics, info, etc.-[/b]

^Send this character profile to my PM, please.

|Fallin Leaf Info|

It is a host club (yes, much like Ouran High School Host Club, but not quite) that all gender is welcome as well as sexual orientation. No one is judged and no one will be persecuted. You are here to love and be loved for a night. Don't worry, you're welcome to come back at any time, but will you choose the same person from the night before? Or maybe another?

Here you can be yourself and relax, drink and have a treat with someone beautiful telling you that you're the most beautiful being in the world.

Here you can work to satisfy your needs.

Here you can know true love for a single night.

Inside this beautiful building, you will find yourself in the main hall. Follow it, past the many rooms with names above the open and closed doors till you find the one door with no name. There you will find the hosts. The host will accompany you for the entire night.

I could also use some staff to work in the kitchen and bar, which would provide some benefits along with it under my employment.

Enjoy.

|Structure of Fallin Leaf|

Entrance and Main Hall-long hallway, dimly lit, with many doors lining each side and at the very end is a large door intricately designed of fine wood

Main Room: Host Room-Large room with beautiful furniture and tables, a cafe at the back, and high windows shielded by silken drapes, color depending on season

Private Rooms-Every Host has their own room within the Main Hall where they spend the night with their client however the client asks

Kitchen-Contrast to the rest of the building, plain but large where pastries and the finest of drinks are created, located behind the slide door at the back of the cafe counter/bar

|Rules|

There are always rules within the branches of the golden tree that every leaf must follow in order for a safe and wonderful time. Please heed these words before continuing.

Host
❧Character Background required
❧Tend to the client-no rudeness allowed and mostly be yourself
❧Greet and meet-always greet those that come in, unless you are busy with a client, and meet them with best interests in mind

Client
❧Character Background required
❧Come and go-you are not bound to Fallin Leaf as my hosts are, you may come and leave as you may see fit and return whenever you desire, only need a GO from me before playing
❧Be yourself-no one likes a faker, so just be yourself with these hosts

Basically, have fun and be yourself.

|Rooms|

Main Lobbydeleted

OOCdeleted

Ladies and Gentlemen may enter

Gentlemen may enter

Ladies may enter

All may enter FALLῒN LEAF

|Players|

Hosts
❧Kaziyu Jamako--Vanetias
❧Saito Rio--Red Offerings

Clientele
❧Suzume Miyazaki--Yugishogun

P.S. Players are only allowed up to two characters.

*Please, please, please, don't post on this thread as I would like to keep it clean. Just PM me anything you need to say or to give me your character background check. Also if you see anything that may be of improvement, go ahead and let me know. (This is my first group RP) Thanks*
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
-Bride - Night Play - Dark Hunter series-
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

Talra Di Deliren

☙Management❧

"Want a cup of hot chocolate...?"

Player- Talra Di Deliren

Name- Synn Deliren

Age- 23, yes, he's young

Brief Physical Description- Average height but quite slender for a man

Occupation- Boss and owner of Fallin Leaf

Personality- Though it would be summer, Synn always wheres a jacket and drinks hot chocolate, which would be the only sweet he would consume as any other sweets he dislikes. Many times of the day, he is found sleeping rather than working. Best not to rely on him much unless it's an emergency because he can be quite cranky when woken up. And he can be the gentlest human being alive but have a dark side. Synn is very generous and always open to his feelings. In his eyes, humans are the most beautiful creatures that he loves, well aside from his best friend Alue, the black cat with bright blue eyes.

Sexual Preference- Synn is bisexual, but mostly towards other men

Ons- Beautiful people, clients

Offs- An empty shop, woken up

Background History- He is a mystery that he likes to keep to himself and let everyone else figure it out on their own. All you know so far, he sleeps too much and Hosts call him Boss

Any extras: pics, info, etc.- If you need to speak with Synn (in-game), he can be found in the cafe on one of the sofas with the cat laying on his chest
more sides of Synn

You may use this as a guide to what I ask of you of your character. Synn pics were my inspiration of the character and I prefer to use anime myself since RL pics make me feel uncomfortable. I encourage to use whichever kind of pic for yours but keep it modern.
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

Talra Di Deliren

☙Host❧

(After being approved, your character will be here)

[img]character picture[/img] (optional and can be any pic as long as it's modern)
[b]Player-[/b]

[b]Name-[/b]

[b]Age-[/b]

[b]Brief Physical Description-[/b]  (other than what the pic shows or if no pic at all)

[b]Personality-[/b]

[b]Ons-[/b]

[b]Offs-[/b]  {so that we don't have to look at every individual turns and confuse)

[b]Background History-[/b]  (optional but you can be as descriptive as you want, but I only need to know your character)

Player- Vanetias

Name- Kaziyu Jamako

Age- 18

Brief Physical Description-Tall, lanky, black hair, a average build.

Occupation-  Game desginer

Personality-He's always friendly with other, and rich in terms of personal belongings, but lacks a companion to be with his side whenever he ever needs them. He doesn't like to mistreat his companions, and would always try to help whenever there is a need. He's also a pervert an would want a girl to fufill his sexual desires, but if she refuses, he respects her decision and moves on.

Need-a female companion within his side

Sexual Preference-Straight

Ons- Anime/Manga, Exhibitionsim, girls, sex, fun

Offs-  BSDM, Abuse, seeing people get abused, Jerks

Background History-  (N/A at the time.)

Any extras: pics, info, etc.- (None)

Player- Red Offerings

Name- Saito Rio

Age-  25

Brief Physical Description-  Rio stands approximately at 5'6" and weighs roughly 120lbs. She has long black hair that she spends a lot of money on to ensure it is extremely healthy and shiny. She certainly is a curvacious thing and has an impressively ample bust that she may or may not have paid for. Rio is a fancy girl and always wears expensive clothing.

Occupation-  Host

Personality-  Rio is educated, classy, cultured, and a relative snob. Make no mistake, she can act very well and is able to adapt her personality to appeal to her client, but Rio comes from a wealthy family that simply cut her off because of her spending habits. She absolutely loves expensive things be it clothing, jewelry, perfume, or whatever. Obviously she is not afraid to work for her money and considers her chosen occupation to be the easiest way to keep the lifestyle she wants. She is most impressed by men with money or power - especially who have both! Want a shy, pretty young lady, Rio can pretend to be just that, or the exact opposite, as long as you've got the money.

Sexual Preference-  Pretty much straight -- or bi if you have enough money.

Ons- Money, power, men. Slow, luxurious sex or forceful, rough stuff. Spanking, being pinned down, noisy clients.

Offs-  Cheap cologne, the smell of body odor and other smelly things. Water sports and really twisted, painful stuff.

Background History-  Rio was born into a family that has built a wealthy empire by working in the international financial market. She was raised essentially spoiled, but very educated. Her parents wanted a daughter that would be smart and marry into another well established family. She has had some college and extensive training in the arts. Problems started when Rio was around 20 and began a brash spending pattern. Oh, her family could handle it, but when she forgot to pay her credit card bills on time and creditors started calling as they are prone to do, her family issued a stern warning. Over the next couple of years, Rio and her family would repeat this pattern. She would spend, forget, the creditors would call, and her family would intervene. However, her father promised her that one day he would cut her off if she did not become more responsible. Rio didn't believe this ultimatum would come to fruition, neither did her mother, nor her father. But finally, the man grew fed up with his eldest daughter's irresponsibility and he did it, he completely financially cut her off. So, with her debt piled high and no work experience to bolster her employment appeal, Rio did what any otherwise untalented woman would do. She joined the sex trade!

Any extras: Not yet.

Talra Di Deliren

☙Client❧

(After being approved, your character will be here)

[b]Player-[/b]

[b]Name-[/b]

[b]Age-[/b]

[b]Personality-[/b]

[b]Ons-[/b]

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Player- Yugishogun

Name- Suzume Miyazaki

Age- 19

Brief Physical Description- She is 5 feet and one inch in height. (Refer to picture for rest of description)

Occupation-  Web Designer

Personality- Suzume is your typical wallflower. She is basically the type of person you'd see reading quietly in a corner. With a crushed self-esteem, she tends be very meek. Due feeling so alone, Suzume craves affection and a kind female friend. If she obtained these things, she would probably make sure to never lose them. In other words, she's just a ghost of girl desiring companionship.

Need-  Companionship, love, a friend

Sexual Preference-  Lesbian

Ons- Kind people, open-minded people, books, anime, manga

Offs-  Bullies

Background History-  Suzume was born to her Japanese mother and her American father. She inherited most of her features from her mother, though she has her father's skin tone. She was very happy at a young age, but her self esteem was soon crushed as she entered school. Suzume was made fun of throughout her school life for her nationality, nerdy habits, and budding sexuality. Any friend she even had gotten had been one of those "fair weather friends".  Fortunately for her, she had graduated high school early and she current has her degree in web design. Suzume mostly just resides in her apartment (which is filled to the brim with otaku-related merchandise and objects), commissioning websites and staying inside her small home.

Any extras: pics, info, etc.- N/A

Talra Di Deliren

NOTE:

Again, I would like to keep it clean here so I don't want anyone to post here but PM me everything. Honestly, I'm quite OCD, so be bear with me, please. I have no problem if you misread or forgotten, I take no grudges or anything of the like. I just want to leave a reminder and hope to see more come in.

Thanks

Talra Di Deliren

Currently in need of Hosts!

Hiring now!

Talra Di Deliren

Bump* Don't want this to disappear.

Talra Di Deliren

bumb- seems no one is interested...

Talra Di Deliren

As of the end of the month of January 2014, this will come to a close. The only two players characters I have do not match and cannot continue unless I get more players. I see that this was a failed attempt at a group roleplay so, I will cancel this at the end of the month. Anyone that does take interest, meaning if I could get a few more hosts and clients, it will remain on the board.

Talra Di Deliren

Is there really no host club fans? :'(

Talra Di Deliren

OOC thread made for anyone that would like to post thoughts there.

Talra Di Deliren

I am, unfortunately, dropping this game. Once I have a better hang of Group RPs, I will be making a better thread. Thanks for those that did take interest and sorry it didn't last...