Gears of War: The After Party (f lf m)

Started by wolventears, October 02, 2011, 03:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

So, I recently finished Gears 3 and I like how they leave the story open for a couple of relationships. So bacically what I would like to do is to play these two pairings:

Marcus/Anya and/or
Baird/Sam

What I need for this is a male who has played the games and knows the story lines. What I am thinking is after Adam Fenix's machine wipes out the emmulsion and it's hosts, we would do just what Adam wanted and start to live lives of our own that don't revolve around the COG.

I am also open to suggestions about this. PM me or respond her if interested.  ;D
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

Garrit

Yeah just finished that game too.  I'd be willing to play either marcus or baird, though I feel more inclined to Marcus. 

Just got registered on this forum so sorry if I haven't put up likes dislikes, profile yet.  I think you can find some of my post history on the non adult thread.

wolventears

That's no problem. I was picturing this story as probably vanilla and them getting through his problems with losing his best friend and father. And not having to be a gear anymore. She would be consoling him and a relationship would bloom.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

Garrit

Sounds good, how would you like to rp it?  On forum or IRC?  Im getting used to forum rp, had been rping only on IRC before joining Elliq. 

wolventears

I would prefere forum. I will pm you later so we can discuss more details.