Fantasy Pirate

Started by DarkAngel, May 20, 2010, 12:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Travaius

Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

Nyarly

Rakshasa? You mean one of these tiger-people?

Mhina

Any specific roles we still need filled or is it just general now? Also, is every player going to be a crew member or are there going to be people playing off-ship characters?

bigwad73

Rakshasa are tiger headed devils, yes, and their hands are backwards compared to humans.  Though this one will be more neutral than evil.
Bad puns!  Horrible jokes!  Odd SF and Fantasy references!  Mastery of useless information!  Expert in old TV shows and movies!  And yes, I'm "mature"!    Ons and Offs   And more    Interests   NEW As and As as of 5/12/16. Look here!!!!

rancorius

still looking for players?

Travaius

I think it is, but I'm not the GM. Post a sheet and see what happens? Last I checked only thing that was ruled out was futa's.
Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

DarkAngel

Quote from: Mhina on May 25, 2010, 12:07:14 AM
Any specific roles we still need filled or is it just general now? Also, is every player going to be a crew member or are there going to be people playing off-ship characters?

Most likely I will pm you where your going to be and what part I like to be fair to all my players

I never turn down a play I just got enough futa to last me awhile  ;D

Mhina

Still planning on getting started soon, or do we need to wait on more people?

bigwad73

Ooh, I'm at a convention this weekend.  If you start now, I'll just join in later, if that's all right.  Don't hold for me!
Bad puns!  Horrible jokes!  Odd SF and Fantasy references!  Mastery of useless information!  Expert in old TV shows and movies!  And yes, I'm "mature"!    Ons and Offs   And more    Interests   NEW As and As as of 5/12/16. Look here!!!!

NosCorventius

I sent you an PM Darkangel but haven't recieved a reply yet so I'll just ask here. would a steampunk style cyborg modeled on the frankenstien monster be allowed? Thinking he'd be your gunner and tinkerer which would make him a bit smarter then most of the portrayals fo the Monster but who says all pirates brutes have to be unthinking? What do you think?

DarkAngel

Put your bio up I haven't posted the story yet till this weekend

NosCorventius

Hers my Cs for your approval. Not sure on age yet, because I need to know when this is set so I can figure that out. Otherwise I think he's done though barring any changes you see.

Name: Adam Frankenstein AKA Victor Prometheus, The Creature, The Monster.
Physical Age:

-=Physical Appearance=-
Height: 7' 8"
Weight: 495 Lbs
Eyes: left:blue Right: green
Hair: a patchy mass of black and red strands that fall about his head at differing lengths.
Skin: his is a patchwork man of various skins tones and hues on his face alone the skin of around his left eye is golden tan while his right is surrounded by pale lightly freckled flesh his forehead appears to be Indian while his lower face and jaw might be Italian or Russian due to its  slightly swarthy appearance and strong jaw. His nose is decidedly European probably Germanic.
Physical Description: Adam is a clockwork monster as much machinery and tubing as flesh. From his back juts arcing electrodes, from his chest a mechanical clockwork heart beats. Exhaust tubing runs from the heart itself into the creatures right copper lung. One Patchwork arm, his left to be precise, he modified himself to take either a clockwork arm full of tools hidden in its interior, or in the event of battle, a revolving eight shot railgun of his own design.   
Attire: A ragged and much patched black leather coat, a pair of breeches, and a pair of impossibly big officers boots. He also often wears a tool belt Goggles with various magnifying lenses, and a axe large enough that it would take most men two hands to wield but with which he handles expertly with one.
Skill set: Ship surgeon, Tinkerer, and Master Gunner. Adam is often seen about ship improving himself, inventing new devices or tinkering with and modifying old tech. He is also a master clocksmith and engineer.

-=Mental state=-
History: Built by Victor Frankenstein,through methods of science (he was a chemistry and medical student at the University of Ingolstadt) and alchemy (largely Paracelsus, Albertus Magnus, and Cornelius Agrippa) Adam as he was named in the journals of his creator was immediately disavowed and abandoned upon his "birth." Frightened, and completely unaware of who or what he was Adam wandered through the wilderness searching for someone who would understand and befriend him. Finally taking shelter in the attic of a old blind watchmaker and his family Adam learned to read and write several languages and the skills that would make him a skilled engineer and competent surgeon. He often steals books or reads over the shoulders of the family to feed his ever present curiosity. Armed with this new knowledge and his fathers journal, which he found in the coat he had taken when he fled his father lab, Adam set about exacting his revenge on his creator, Victor. His chase eventually ended with the death of the scientist in the frozen wastes of Antarctica. While the monster was content for a while their he eventually grew board and began to wander once more. It was during a visit to China, to learn the secrets of black powder and the gunnery arts, that Captain Lafaye found the creature and recruited him. He has sailed the seas venting both his rage and lust upon the seven seas and its many coastal towns ever since.

Personality: Adam is much smarter then most give him credit for, a advantage he often exploits playing up the dumb brute in public. However his shipmates will tell you that he is a mechanical genius and a devious tactician.

Mhina

Cool, a monster. This will be fun.

Biles

Not only that, but a genuine canon hehe. Indeed this will be cool.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Kate

Name: Kathryn
Race: Water Elf
Role: Skipper
Abilities: Immune to disease, tolerant of poison, "white-water-attunement" (aka "the rush"), extremely good swimmer.
Sexuality : Bi

Background

Sea Elves are very different to their land loving tree-hugging cousins, all have hair the color of the sea, from bluey greens to plain white and keep this color from birth throughout their ageless lives until their unnatural death. The color of their hair implies personality characteristics which suit watery conditions of that color and the weather which invigorate them most.

White waters are fogs, stormy waters, fast flowing rivers and rain. In these conditions Kathryn's instincts become impeccable, her swordsmanship perfection, her ability to know what the ship needs to get the best use from the storm while avoiding its hazards - flawless, ability to predict lightning and read stormy water - inhumanely accurate.

The Captain couldn't hope for a skipper that has more talent for conditions suitable for piracy. Exiting a storm just at the right time on a flank being hidden by mist almost assures success. During still conditions being blanketed in a fog the most a pirtate could hope for.

When things are tranquil however Kathryn does feel agitated. Strong white water attunement that her capabilities are dependent on receives benefits during the flow of sexual fluids if mating is conducted about her. Like a drug white-water (which she calls the "rush") is addictive, and times its otherwise not about her sexuality can become ferocious, this however doesnt have to involve her personally, as some having vigorous sexual relations nearby would sedate her drug like need.

Unless your the captain, pleading for her to avoid a storm is the same as a statement of speaking a desire to fight her. Stranger still throws of crude passion is like a beacon to her, any finishing doing so looking about to see her closeby as if she is as wanting of it also is something those on board have learned to expect. She doesnt consider this intrusive or such acts private, she feels it more her right .. for it serves ... the rush.

Travaius

Yay...an elf. My orc char is goign to be happy...

elfguy

Name: Faar

Race: Feline

Abilities: Very strong, very agile and fast. She is a rogue, and good with her claws, easily hiding in the shadows to surprise her opponents and overpower them. She has a knife, but usually fights with her whole body instead.

Sexuality: Bi

Description:

Background:
Faar is a young adventurer, who loves to socialize and make new friends. She lives in a small house at the edge of the forest, in a small furry community. She often leaves to go to human towns and find quests and missions that people offer for rewards. She loves to explore new lands and kill monsters. She is already a veteran fighter, having killed many types of monsters in the past.

Faar is a very happy, playful kitten, and loves to make friends. She will usually approach strangers with a positive attitude and try to socialize. While she has no issue resorting to fighting, she will try to solve situations peacefully first.

When she heard of a pirate crew being assembled, looking for experienced adventurers, she signed up right away. Having never been on the sea before, she wanted to experience it, and see every piece of land she could.
----

Kate

hey i have an idea - if the ship is going to be a tight knit one, and angel has an idea of who it may work shall we all post 2 or 3 characters and let her choose which she wants us to role play ?

That would help her a lot (anything that helps te storytelling be easier makes it move faster and more likely to work well)

bigwad73

Name:  Rajiv

Race:  Rakshasa

Sex:  Male

What your character looks like:  Rakshasas stand 6 to 7 feet tall and weigh between 250 and 300 pounds. Their natural shapes are relatively humanoid although they are clearly not human, as they appear more as humanoid beasts, usually tigers. Their hands also look disturbing to most humans, as their palms are where the back of the hands would be in humans. The Rakshasa are capable of hiding their disturbing appearance at any time, as they can choose any humanoid form at will. All rakshasas wear human clothing of the highest quality.

Your Weapons:  He uses a scimitar, a long curved blade, and has a couple of daggers secreted in his boots.  Also possesses a crossbow, though he's not as skilled with it as the scimitar.

Your Bio: Rajiv is a skilled mage, along with further developing his shifting capabilities to include human-scale monstrous forms, like hobgoblins and orcs, along with the less encountered forms such as drow and other intelligent beings, and also normal animals, such as wolves, big cats, bears, and others.  His mage abilities are general in nature, though he tends towards the enchantment spells, using them to ensorcell opponents minds.  Speaking of minds, he can read them, a bit, and communicate with others mentally, a bit. 

He's a hedonist at heart, enjoying pleasures of many sorts, and he's not as thoroughly evil as others of his kind.  He is known for bad puns, and odd humor, but he's also faithful to friends.  With regards to his sexual orientation, he's strictly hetero, interested in females, though females of all sorts.

His past is a bit hazy.  He's mentioned that he once fell in love, though not with whom.  And that he lost his love when she died at the hands of his father, for which he has vowed never to return to his home plane again.  Instead, he wanders the planes, adventuring, seeking enjoyment, making friends--much as any other being. 

His fuzziness is renown.  When he smiles, it's either "fuzzily" with his mouth closed, or "toothily" with his mouth open.  The first is reserved for humor.  Few have seen the second kind...

He signed on with the ship recently, but seems to be a good and faithful ship's mage, though he seems willing to spare lives of the victims more often than not.  "It's just good business--people won't fight out of fear, like they will if we are known for killing all our captives!"

DarkAngel

ok this is taking a little longer to write then i though.. new  a few exta das

Mhina

Do you need any help getting things started?

Damnedangel

Hey sorry if this is a little late but I would still like to play.

Name: Flame

Race: Fallen Angel

Sex: Female

What your character looks like: 5'6. Has black hair with a red streak on the right side, Light green eyes, Big purple wings that look black unless in direct sunlight. Wears a dress like the one in the picture but its red instead of black.

Your Weapons: A black and white wolf which is her guardian named Hunter that can transform into two guns, one black one white. Hunter can also transform into a long sword with a white blade and black handle

Your Bio: Flame used to be an arch angel till she fell in love with a human. She gave up being an angel to be with him but later found out that he was a demon who was luring angels down from heaven, she realised her mistake to late and ended up being fallen and cursed by God to wonder the Earth unaging and she guess that because she cannot be hurt by guns, animals or disease that she is immortal. She has been wondering the earth for so long that she has forgotten most of her life as a proper angel.

I really hope thats ok
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

Kate

Damnedangel that character is way cool :)

Damnedangel

Thanks Kate =)
To be honest I made that up in five minutes lol
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

Kate

so you have a sword that can be a wolf and also twin guns ? hmm. Ok :)