Poetic Imagery (Kaspider & Princess Kristin)

Started by Kaspider, January 03, 2018, 03:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Temple Drake

As Jolie dressed the next day before heading into the magazine, all she could think about were the drawing and the kisses.  She had so many doubts about Adam -- really doubts about herself, the shameful person she knew she was.  No man as kind and honorable and warm as Adam could want her.  She'd met men since Merrick and always she had disappointed them.  And she hadn't felt a tenth for them what she felt for this one.  She just didn't know if she could take this rejection.

She had an angel face.  They all wanted it, but she wasn't an angel at all.  She was something entirely different on the inside, and she didn't make herself that way.  She wouldn't know how.  She couldn't unmake herself either.  She was stuck with these complexities.

Merrick Gray hadn't even made her this way though she had thought so at the time.  He had just recognized the dark desires inside her and did not believe the lie of her angelic face.  He was the only one who didn't feel betrayed by that lie.  He saw through to her depraved soul.

Adam was no Merrick Gray.  This was something she recognized, too.  He wasn't hard and dismissive, able to turn off emotions.  Adam was full of emotions.  He had access to them and he made her feel things, romantic things and, yes, those whispers of dark desires, too.  His lips as they had touched her were just like him, soft and commanding at the same time.  As she was pulling on a black fitted dress over her long pale body, she pondered those lips.  As she drove to work, she felt the tickle of their promise.  She couldn't even play games now like trying to go to her own desk and pretend to be self-involved and wait for him to find her.  She found herself walking down the hallway straight to the comic room to find him, as if he was already commanding her.

My O/Os

“I have destroyed everything in my heart that might have interfered with my pleasure.” Marquis de Sade

Kaspider

Adam spent the next few days busy in the publishing house. Now that he had a permanent contract, he was really pushing those comic strips out to the boss lady who took care of his section. She was happy with them and complimented on his creativity.

Adam saw Jolie everyday in the office. She would usually come before lunch and stay late after lunch. The publishing house would almost get emptied during lunch. There was a food market near by so everyone went there instead of bringing food from home. Adam and Jolie would get the whole office to themselves and they would talk for the whole hour. The third day they shared a kiss during lunch and also arranged for a meet up again.

That was the best day of his life. Jolie was smiling and playful. She had brought her favourite red wine which they shared over dinner then they watched a dvd.

A month went by like this. They saw each other regularly, had dinner, watched dvd and popcorn. Maybe a kiss or two. Adam was really enjoying his time. It seemed that his life had hit the right note and he wasn't going to let anything affect it.

Adam received his fat paycheck on the last Friday which was really a lot. He was delighted and wanted to go to Jolie right away and tell her but she was already standing at his office door smiling. It was just before closing time.

"Jolie, sweetheart," he said with a smile then waved the cheque in his hand. "Another excuse to celebrate."

Her eyes were dreamy as if she wasn't here. She was smiling though so she must be happy but...there was something about her. Was she standing there for a long time? He didn't know but he had the feeling that she wanted to say something. "Is everything OK, Jolie?" he asked keeping the cherry tone.
I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

Temple Drake

A month had gone by.  An entire month she had been spent with Adam doing normal girl things:  drinking red wine and eating popcorn, kissing, ardent, searching, soul melting kisses.   So much kissing that didn't lead anywhere just to a lonely ache in her bedroom later after he was gone remembering every detail of his lips and the glint in his eye up close that was like a buoy she wanted to reach in an endless ocean and feel safe and known.  But she never reached it.  He always left with tenderness and pleasantries and plans for tomorrow after they'd spent an evening watching Hitchcock and independent films, having late night talks. 

It was the kind of relationship most girls dream and pine for in their bedrooms as little girls.  He was a perfect gentleman with a quiet, dominant intensity that aroused her.  It summoned her, and she tried to follow it but they never got anywhere.  Finally on a Thursday night, in bed in the darkness alone with her desires and thoughts, she decided that tomorrow she would actively do something to catch that glint.  She would not follow it.  She would chase it down and claim it.  She would give herself to this man and hope that he would take her, dark desires and all.

She went to work the next day on a mission.  She determined to broach the subject of a sleepover as soon as work ended.  She was terrified to be the aggressor in the situation, but she felt the urgency of the moment.  She couldn't wait for this to happen any longer.  It was up to her. 

As soon as work closed, she threw her things in her work bag and hurried to the comic strip office.  She was determined to say what she had to say and not be interrupted.  Otherwise, she'd lose her nerve.  When she came in, Adam looked so excited to see her, like he had something to say himself and literally started to speak when she held her hand up and silenced him.  She wasn't used to being this authoritative.  It wasn't out of any sort of pride or power.  It was pure desperation to be finally herself.

"I need to say this right now." 

Adam looked almost concerned with the urgency of her voice that sounded youthful in his awkwardness of the moment.  She continued though.  She had to. 

"I want to spend the night at your hotel tonight.  I -- I need to."

Her cheeks were hot with the suggestion she had just made and her gaze averted to the floor.  She was shaking and terrified, but she felt free.  She waited to see his response.

My O/Os

“I have destroyed everything in my heart that might have interfered with my pleasure.” Marquis de Sade

Kaspider

Adam had to halt his speech and everything because the way Jolie was standing in the door. She seemed a bit nervous and flushed. For a moment, Adam was scared. But when the red in her cheeks began to grow, he relaxed thinking she wasn't going to say something bad.

She wanted to spend the night with him in his hotel room.

The whole month they saw each other, they never spent a full night together but today was different. This was the first time they were going to spend at his hotel too. He was just about to tell her of the paycheck when she said this first.

He stood up and walked to her. "Jolie sweetheart. I would love to invite you over to my hotel room. I'd order a lovely dinner and your favourite red wine. We will have so much fun." He kissed her and the movement of his hands suggested they were going to have lots of fun. This was his way of telling her that. He exactly knew what she wanted and Adam was ready and willing.

This was life changing events for Adam. He couldn't ask anything more from life. He had a well established job, a lovely woman and a promising career ahead. And tonight was a special night for them.

He was going to officially ask her out tonight and start a relationship. He couldn't help but grin to himself. His kiss deepened as he let her feel these thoughts and emotions. Adam was a lucky man.

~The End~
I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.