Vampire: the Requiem & Changeling: the Lost

Started by Beorning, September 01, 2013, 04:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

So... for a few months now, I've had Vampire: the Requiem core rulebook lying around. I've read most of it, I've even purchased some supplements... but I haven't had much opportunity to play this game.

Anyone interested in running a solo V:tR game for me? I even have a character ready, including the sheet - so we could start pretty quickly.

Also, I'd be interested in playing Changeling: the Lost. Again, I have character concept I know I'd like to play (not the sheet, though). Anyone willing to run a solo story for me?

Thorneblood

Those games have changed so much.....i hadn't even realized what it had truly become until i went and looked
I am weary of planning and toiling in the crowded hives of men; Heart weary of building and spoiling and spoiling and building again; And I long for the dear old river where I dreamed my youth away; For a dreamer lives forever, And a toiler dies in a day.

On/Off

ladia2287

I play a LARP Changeling game so I know some of the rules (not well though; they changed quite dramatically for my domain a few months ago). And by coincidence, I have been trying to come up with a concept for a secondary character. Perhaps we could help each other out?

Chtozahuinya

I have a good experience with both. I think all of us could have fun with a Changeling game. I have some DM skittles so I'd be double down.
If you subscribe to a school of thought you no longer think for yourself. Don't choose sides, choose causes.