News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

VIP Hosptial for sexual treatment (group RP)

Started by Diablo, November 01, 2009, 08:45:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diablo

Quote from: Wolfy4226 on November 02, 2009, 01:18:33 AM
I think I'd like to throw my hat into this.. :D I'll make up a profile in short order..o3o

Post your character when you want!

Shia

At work at the moment but I'll try to follow happenings here ;)
Have a nice day :), *hugs* to you All

Angel Fire

I have been thinking about this and I would like to join.  It may be a day or two before I can post my profile but please save a spot for me.

Oh!  Would anyone mind someone like me for a character, as my tag would suggest?  If not, than I can adapt as a full female character.  Please let me know!  Thankies!
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Diablo

Quote from: Angelic Wings on November 02, 2009, 02:39:30 AM
I have been thinking about this and I would like to join.  It may be a day or two before I can post my profile but please save a spot for me.

Oh!  Would anyone mind someone like me for a character, as my tag would suggest?  If not, than I can adapt as a full female character.  Please let me know!  Thankies!

Sure Angel! You can post you character when you want and don't worry you already have safe spot just for you since the rp thread isn't ready yet.I'm just waiting more poeple to join and to see some characters posts before i do that.

Shia

Quote from: Angel's Wings on November 02, 2009, 02:39:30 AM

Welcome winged one! ;)
Personally I'd be happy to have such a writer here.
More colourful = more beautiful :)

Shia

My char is also open to a little fun with another female character as well - just some light adventure ;), sometimes, but not a relationship.

Gami

I had a few characters in mind, couldn't settle on what to pick... so I decided on creating someone who was part of the staff (I've noticed that so far we only have staff players). It was between a male doctor and the younger female nurse. I went with the latter... not sure how that's going to play out - it's a bit of a bold move - but hopefully it will be fine =)

Name: Adele Johnson
Single
Profession:
Nurse

Personality: Adele is generally positive and is often seen smiling. She's a little shy, though not necessarily because of insecurity. She doesn't talk very much, preferring to listen instead. She is a rather calm person, but not very collected - things are a little messy inside. She's very caring and considerate, sometimes forgetting herself.

In short, she's a little shy, tender and a little secretive.

Appearance: She's got long straight hair, blond with shades of red; bright green eyes and fair complexion, with traces of freckles on and around her nose and shoulders. She has a healthily slim body which she is keen on taking care of. She is 5"5 tall. When not at work, she often wears a black diadem and small gold earrings.

Her job in the hospital: Attend and treat patients who need to get things out of their system (both mentally and physically). She does not specialize in any area other than those that require extra affection and intimate care. She is relatively new in the hospital.

Her sexual orientation: She is straight. However, I'll leave it open for her to experiment and try other things, as I do not really want to set this in stone just yet. It depends on how things develop.

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about my character =)

Diablo

Quote from: Gami on November 02, 2009, 09:50:25 AM
I had a few characters in mind, couldn't settle on what to pick... so I decided on creating someone who was part of the staff (I've noticed that so far we only have staff players). It was between a male doctor and the younger female nurse. I went with the latter... not sure how that's going to play out - it's a bit of a bold move - but hopefully it will be fine =)

Profession: Nurse

Personality: Adele is generally positive and is often seen smiling. She's a little shy, though not necessarily because of insecurity. She doesn't talk very much, preferring to listen instead. She is a rather calm person, but not very collected - things are a little messy inside. She's very caring and considerate, sometimes forgetting herself.

In short, she's a little shy, tender and a little secretive.

Appearance: She's got long straight hair, blonde with a nuance of red; bright green eyes and fair complexion, with traces of freckles on and around her nose and shoulders. She has a healthily slim body which she is keen on taking care of. She wears glasses with a simple black frame. She is 5"5 tall. When not at work, she often wears a black diadem and small gold earrings.

Her job in the hospital: Attend and treat patients who need to get things out of their system (both mentally and physically). She does not specialize in any area other than those that require extra affection and intimate care. She is relatively new in the hospital.

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about my character =)

I like you character!I just was gonna post the rp thread in Extreme Small Groups when i saw your post :) Does your character will join the sexual scenes with the patients?What is her status?Single or Not?Sexual orientation?

Gami

Her status and sexual orientation will be added to the profile now =) she will be participating in sexual scenes, yes. And I'm glad you like my character ^^ she's my first here on Elliquiy.

Diablo

Quote from: Gami on November 02, 2009, 10:01:21 AM
Her status and sexual orientation will be added to the profile now =) she will be participating in sexual scenes, yes. And I'm glad you like my character ^^ she's my first here on Elliquiy.

Really?Welcome to Elliquiy! :) I hope you have good time here.Can you add a pic of your character if can and if you want?

Gami

Quote from: Diablo on November 02, 2009, 10:03:07 AM
Really?Welcome to Elliquiy! :) I hope you have good time here.Can you add a pic of your character if can and if you want?

Thank you!

I've been around for three months but I haven't found anything up until now. As for pictures, I don't have one. I've always written everything in text and prefer to leave some things to the reader's imagination. For those that really want, I could try to find one that would resemble Adele and PM it to whoever is interested =)

Shia

Quote from: Gami on November 02, 2009, 09:50:25 AM

Fine, Gami :) So they can really be good colleagues ;) -even slightly erotic games between the two nurses?... -, anyway, their tasks are partly common as I read it...

Gami

Quote from: Shia on November 02, 2009, 10:16:39 AM
Fine, Gami :) So they can really be good colleagues ;) -even slightly erotic games between the two nurses?... -, anyway, their tasks are partly common as I read it...

That's a possibility =) You are quite right, their tasks do not differ much from one another's - Beth just takes it one step further (with a festisch, if you will) and has a more motherly approach ^^ Speaking of Beth... is she a nurse or a doctor? It says "doctor" under name, but somewhere in the profile it says she's a nurse.

Shia

Well, as I've written it in her "CV" she started as a patient attendant, basic qualification for nurse-tasks, then psychology - by now she's a doctor of psychology but she doesn't like to use her title, she rather considers herself a "special nurse". Humble.
:)

Gami

Diablo

Wolfy

Name: Doctor Raiga.
Profession: Doctor
Personality: Laid back, go with the flow kind of personality. Keeps a cool head in panicked situations, and doesn't let much bother him.

Role (tasks) in the hospital:
To provide all forms of care for patients, of course. Also, is Beth's current lover.

Simple Profile, I know..o3o

Shia

Biles

Ooh, I think I wanna join in on the fun, I hope any of you don't mind if I RP as a futa doctor (female hermaphrodite) in a matter of speaking hehe.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Shia

My character -female with slight lesbian tendencies but in an M/F relationship with a fellow doctor- is always open for rare and fine things ;), so welcome Biles :)

Oh, by the way, I've just posted to the thread...

Biles

Simple Profile, I know..o3o

Hell dude, I think it's a perfect character sheet IMO as I don't think any official character sheet has been established as of yet, so I hope you don't mind if I take your character sheet to use on my character hehe.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Shia

Quote from: Biles on November 02, 2009, 02:24:58 PM
any official character sheet has been established as of yet

...However I think all staff members should sign their 'specialities' /things one can and/or willing to give/.

Gami

Playing a member of the staff seems really popular... hmmm... maybe it should be made clearer that the RP doesn't necessarily have to take place during work...

....unless I've missed something? Which makes me wonder about a few things...

- At what times is the hospital open? What days of the week? Is it exclusively offering "sexual healing" or is it an actual hospital as well with med grads working in the hospital?

Shia

As far as I know -from Diablo- they also give medical treatment... don't they, Diablo??...

Diablo

Yes they do Shia :) During the the hospital is thesame as any other normal medicine center.They give medical treatment during the day and night the hopsital is open only for sexual treatment.