News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Yes!

Ever ate there, anyway?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Sybl

Once.

Ever gone gone skinny dipping in the winter?

Stone

Yes! It's very nice.

Ever gone skinny dipping in a place where privacy wasn't guaranteed?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Sybl

Definitely.  ;D

Ever pretend to be a wild animal to scare people?

Stone

Only on days I don't shave.  ;D

Ever pretended to have a moustache?

Sybl

Not guilty :P

Ever wear a dress?

Stone

Sybl

Not guilty

Have you ever streaked in your parents yard?

Stone

No yard!

Have you ever felt vertigo?

Sybl

I have several times.

Ever hear voices in the night when you are alone?

Stone

Yes, and thanks to you when I sleep in a while I will again. Damn you.

The next person feels strangely fulfilled because of that.  :D

Sybl

Only if those voices are mine coming to creep you out.. >:)

You will be missed!?  ;D

Stone

Oh well. I don't think your voice will scare me. Unless you sound like Freddy Krueger. :D

The next person can do a good Freddy imitation!

Sybl

Maybe not the voice, but a nice scratch for sure :P

The next person would get a thrill from an imitation Freddy Kruegar scratch :D

Stone

Oh yes. Very much so.

The next person thinks Jason is a little lame.

HymenBreacher

Guilty I guess.

The next person has ignored the door bell knowing there were kids out there crazed for candies.

Story Tale

Guilty.. (I'm such a bad person)

The next person has ignored the doorbell knowing that there was a salesperson or Jehovah's witness there.

Stone

Yes.

The next person has another thing coming.  >:)

DarkWorld0BrightHope

Not guilty. I wound up getting the exact same thing, not another.

The next person shall have recently fed, after having spent money on something.
Looking for writing prompts, 500-1000 words. Will do one a day.

Souture

Guilty, how did you know? :O

Have you ever dance in the rain naked?
<3 Sou <3

Anesa

Not guilty, but I have stood under a shower naked?  Does that count?

Have you ever broken something but blamed it on the cat/dog?

SashaChan

Guilty. (Brothers are a good out too)

Have you ever tried to flirt your way out of a traffic ticket?

Stone

It doesn't work when you've got a beard, I've found.  XD

The next person thinks we need more policewomen.

Anesa

Sure, why not?  ;P

Ever worn two different shoes out in public before you realized they were not a matched set?

SashaChan

Not I haven't done that one but when I was little I did try to wear those plastic princess shoes to school.  O-o

Has been so caught off guard in a dinner conversation that you choked on what you were eating/drinking?