Apocalypse, Super Style (Freeform, OC characters, Silly)

Started by GloomCookie, November 15, 2021, 08:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloomCookie

Apocalypse, Super Style
Another weird idea from Gloom Cookie

EVERYTHING EXPLODED

Yeah yeah that’s usually how these things go. Nuclear hellfire, weird time travel shenanigans, alien invasion, weird pimples on your ass that kill you… admittedly that last one was an embarrassing way to end the human race, but let’s gloss over all that. Why are you here? Because shit’s fucked, and you’re the bottom of the last barrel we have to scrape the best we have to stop it! Yes, we’re totally not desperate.

So you’ll take the job, right? You’ll do what needs to be done to save the human race? Good! Now get out there and try not to die like the last batch of sorry bastards we threw at the wall. Good luck, just know we’re all counting on you!

Welcome to Apocalypse, Super Style, an end of the world free-style game centered around B-, C-, and even D-list superheroes who got to watch the most powerful superheroes in the world die grisly deaths and now the big bad is here to squash the world or enslave it or whatever. Well, time to squeeze into that spandex or tight fitting leather and show the world what you’re made of! If you can remember where you parked your car because not all of us are blessed with the ability to fly.

This game is meant to be incredibly silly and over the top fun. Half of the fun is from the zany ways you and your team must defeat the enemy, and the outlandishness of the situation such as riding the metro while in your superhero outfit while a mother pulls her daughter closer to get away from the weirdo, or having to stop because you can run super fast, but not very far, and have to catch your breath.

You’re not the best of the best, but you may be good enough to do what the best couldn’t! Or just, you know, die horribly like they did. But hey, that’s what we have backups for, right?

If you’re interested, then fill out the following info and once I have a couple of people, we’ll start! Also, this will be episodic so if you decide you don’t like a character or want to get in on the action but are too late, you can totally join the next episode.

Superhero Alias: ex. The Amazing Bounce or Blue Turtledove
Origin Story: ex. Bitten by a feral hedgehog after it ate some radioactive cheddar
Powers: ex. Flight, Lightning from hands, etc.
Limitations: ex. Must be done by 10pm because of my night job.
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

steelsmiter

Quote from: GloomCookie on November 15, 2021, 08:57:00 PM
If you’re interested, then fill out the following info and once I have a couple of people, we’ll start! Also, this will be episodic so if you decide you don’t like a character or want to get in on the action but are too late, you can totally join the next episode.

Superhero Alias: ex. The Amazing Bounce or Blue Turtledove
Origin Story: ex. Bitten by a feral hedgehog after it ate some radioactive cheddar
Powers: ex. Flight, Lightning from hands, etc.
Limitations: ex. Must be done by 10pm because of my night job.
Samantha Garbos

Superhero Alias:
Knockers

Origin Story:
Samantha Garbos was once an unassuming Social Media Influencer most prominantly found on TitTat, who decided that in order to up her views (and Get Shit Past the RadarTM), she'd broadcast a breast enlargement surgery. The reason behind this was that TitTat had a no nudity policy on posting/sharing (tittering, retittering) or comments/replies (tattering, retattering), but was exempt for art (including breast tattoos), breastfeeding and breastmilk tutorials, lingerie hauls, and surgical procedures (A decision that was made because they didn't want to be viewed as anti-trans). It turned out on that fateful day, the implants were radioactive, which had an effect on the anaesthetic. By the end of it, her head, breasts, fists, and feet were massive. While her powers are based on radiation, and a medical freak accident, since she was broadcasting, her actual power level is determined by TitTat and other (backup) social media followers.

Powers:
Superstrength (from having to lift those great big mammaries)
Superdurability (from constantly being hit in the fake tits)
Flight (facilitated by swinging her fists and tits into the air.)

Limitations:
Cell phone service bars- If there are none, she barely summon the super strength required to remain upright and do normal human tasks. Having people actively witness her exploits is preferred, but won't render her powerless if there are none.
#Not the face- It's got to stay pretty. If she's beaten to the point of being unrecognizeable then all she has left is people retittering the embarrassing videos. She effectively becomes a damsel.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Foxy DeVille

So in.

Odile Anders

Superhero Alias:
O-Girl

Origin Story:
Bikini model Odile Anders was on a shoot in the ocean when she bonded with a genetically engineered octopus that escaped from the government. Together... they fight crime!

Powers:
A bunch of stuff octopuses can do because they're cool.

Limitations:
O-Girl has a need to stay wet as much as she can. Also the octopus has a mind of its own so while they are bonded it does do things out of its own volition.

steelsmiter

Quote from: Foxy DeVille on November 15, 2021, 10:29:44 PM
So in.
Looked over your character images. Thought I recognized the real one. Turns out I did an edit of some actiongirl stuff of hers when I was working on my post apocalypse RPG.

Also note, I changed some of the language of my sheet to lean into the whole social media thing. Original intent is intact, however I randomly thought of making a hamfisted reference to tweeting.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!