My 5' 9" Neith "Here let me get you that" *Reaches up on top shelf for them*

Or bringing a booster seat for Oya on a coffee outing. >.>
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

RampantDesires

Quote from: Foxy DeVille on November 13, 2021, 09:51:29 AM
Oh my gods and goddesses! Love the characters thus far! And the logos! I love spiffy logos! Here's my gal...

I mean.. isn't being a god mostly about branding ;)

Will have my girl finished tonight or tomorrow for this I hope.  And please, she's easily 6'2" in heels! Though now that I think about it is still somehow physically little.  Good times.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Miss Nyx

Honestly, we have so many goddesses I was sorely tempted to go a more traditional route, and make Loki male… even if he does tend to switch as he pleases. I’m far too dedicated at this point. And I thought she’d be the only little short thing but hurrayyy for small ladies, hahahaha! 😂 I lazily just went with the real dimensions of the face claim for the sake of not having to decide.

If Foxy has no objections I’ll very happily introduce a lesser known male character as a second, once Loki is finished.

Lady Lunarius

If we can have 2 characters I'd totally make a male to play. >.>
LaLu's Delicious treats!

TeamToaster

I also saw how many goddess characters there were and contemplated making a different character.... But I was too attached already hahaha

Lady Lunarius

Mortal Identity: Navea Fadel
Pantheon: Egyptian
Portfolio: The Goddess of Creation, War, Mediation, Weaving and Protector of the Dead.
Apparent Age: 32
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Height: 5’ 9’’
Weight: 129lbs
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Brown (Grey when wielding her Immortal Equipment)
General Appearance: Long dark hair that falls to her mid-back, Neith rarely cuts her hair, opting to let it frame her dark gaze. A single mole graces her naturally tanned face, drawing attention to her full lips which are usually curled in a warm inviting smile.

Faceclaim: Yasmine Sabri

Origin and Background: She was there in the beginning. When the world became as it was and is. She weaved it into what it could become. The city of Sais is the first city she called her home. Living there for most of her reign as mother of the Egyptian Gods and Goddess of War and Weaving. Acting as a mediator of the gods, and Protector of the dead. Warding off the enemies of the dead who would prevent them from the afterlife.

As beliefs in her began to fade, along with her power she sought other ways to find followers. She learned of Hyperion from a dear friend, and travelled there, seeking some meaning to her long existence. Her children had moved on to their own lives, seeking their own paths. Why should she not? It was Hyperion where she found meaning, and joy in helping others.

Here she started various charities to help those who need it, as well as running the Trauma Departments in one of the most respected Hospitals in the nation.

Godly Gifts:
Spirit Arrow: As the Protector of the dead she is able see the spirits of the dead in order to better protect them. Unlike in the past where she would fend them off physically, she now leaves charms for those who lay dying. Amulets of protection meant to save them until they reach the afterlife, and or Rebirth.

Calming Aura: As a Mediator for the Gods, Neith has always had an uncanny ability to calm and soothe even the most violent of fights. Now her aura while still present tends to aid the families of those who’ve passed or aid in guiding the dying to their journey to the afterlife. She is able to affect most people around her, including the Karen’s in line at Starbucks.

Skills and Talents:

1. Mediation: More of a skill than a power, she has the uncanny ability to convince people to sit and talk things through and help them come to a reasonable agreement. The Gods would often call upon her to mediate their problems.

2. Weaver: Largely done these days for relaxation, she was once able to weave the fate of the world. Creating the day each time her son Re took to the sky. Though she can encourage the fates through her loom on occasion.

3. Lotus Martial Arts: A mixture of weaponry and self defense, she is able to fend off most assailants easily. Using her body and weapons.

Immortal Equipment:
String of Deliverance: Neith's most precious possession, her bow. With it she was able to guide the dead and protect them, as well as fend off the living that are a threat to her and anyone under her protection. With the string she was once able to weave the world's days, now it sits upon her mantle, a pretty topic for conversation with the other Gods, and something she rarely seeds a need for.

Nowadays at best, she is able to use it to power her charms with a weaker protection as well as use it to stun the more stubborn of enemies. It will temporarily banish them, not kill them.

Personality and Motivations: Neith is able to keep calm in some of the most chaotic of situations. She’s always been one to care for and aid those who need it. It’s part of why she took on the position of Trauma Surgeon. It gave her a chance to help those who needed her most, and if the fates should will it, guide those she lost to their journey to rebirth. She is a fierce protector, willing to protect anyone she cares about by any means necessary.

After several milleniums on this Earth, she’s still a protector of the people. Happy to guide them and listen, and heal them. Wishing for them to find their way into rebirth.

Weaknesses and Flaws:
Workaholic: She is dedicated to her work, if she finds her days are slow she will find things to do. Late nights and long days are a part of her life. She will go above and beyond for any of her patients and friends. She has started several charities to keep herself busy.

High Expectations: She sets high expectations for those in her life. She wants to see them succeed and will often push a little too hard at times. Which can in turn push people away.

Mothering: As the mother to many Gods. She tends to mother the younger Gods. Even those not in her Patheon. She has a kindness that can often seem smothering to some. Something she has tried to work on.

Over Protective: Again she can be smothering at times, and tends to get too involved at times with other people's affairs.

Ons/Offs:
Character Specific: Fun, easy going, enjoys someone who she can have long conversations with.

Writer Specific: LaLu’s On’s and off’s

Extras:
In all her Goddess Splendor
Caught off Guard
Can I Help You?
At Peace
Glamourous
Hieroglyphs

LaLu's Delicious treats!

TheBlackThrone

If they allow two characters, I don't mind offering to help out some of the players looking for companions.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Godsend

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on November 13, 2021, 10:38:53 PM
If they allow two characters, I don't mind offering to help out some of the players looking for companions.

*Pounces with Neith* Gotta do the bowing downward dog with Neith at Yoga. :P
LaLu's Delicious treats!

firepyre

I'm thinking about submitting a Hephaestus concept if I can find myself an Aphrodite to share a highly disfunctional marriage with. Can I reserve Hugh Laurie while I put out some feelers, please?

FlowerMagnolia

Quote from: firepyre on November 14, 2021, 12:34:18 AM
I'm thinking about submitting a Hephaestus concept if I can find myself an Aphrodite to share a highly disfunctional marriage with. Can I reserve Hugh Laurie while I put out some feelers, please?

Well FP,
You got me on board. Thanks for reaching out to me btw ;)

Count me in. Not sure when I can create a character, hopefully tomorrow! Really excited with all those familiar names!

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Wolfling72

My Oya is about half finished. The plan is to get her done today after work.
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Foxy DeVille

I'm thinking about submitting a Hephaestus concept if I can find myself an Aphrodite to share a highly disfunctional marriage with. Can I reserve Hugh Laurie while I put out some feelers, please?[/img]

Sure!

And I've noticed people asking about second characters. As a kind and benevolent overlady, never let it be said I do not listen to my subjects. Also I've been thinking of one too. And thus two characters are allowed!

*waves Queen of England style*

Wolfling72

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Wolfling72

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Andronica

How amazingly fitting!

Nameless One

I'm pretty undecided, could use a little bit of help from your opinions, my unknown friends from the web... I'm toying with a few ideas, but can't pick one.

Aesculapius, being a super nice good boy who heals and helps people

Osiris, being a somber and elegant mortician

Tuchulcha, being a "bad boy" and prolly working as a zookeeper

Set, being another version of a "bad boy" and maybe a gangster or a drug dealer

Poseidon, easy links with colleague Susanoo and little brother Hades

Help me make up my mind, please?  ;D
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Andronica

I'm in the same boat being indecisive, especially now that Foxy gave the go-ahead for multiple characters...

With Neith in the Egyptian warrior-goddess niche, I think I'll relinquish Sekhmet in favour of Baianai, the Turkic goddess of forests/the hunt/etc as an outdoorsy personal trainer - mostly because I'm in love with this FC.

Minerva as a young professor of classical studies (she lived it...) provided there's a university near Hyperion Heights.

Still toying with the idea of Icelus as a psychologist, probably specializing in sleep studies and CBT.

I could think of a handful of others to make connections with a few of the current gods on our plate as well but figured I'd pitch a few favourites to start. :)

firepyre

Quote from: Athem on November 06, 2021, 04:21:00 PM
How about Aphrodite Areia ("Aphrodite the Warlike")? Rather than the more familiar version of Aphrodite, she was more like a Greek version of Ishtar or Astarte. She will be annoyed that Aphrodite is usually depicted in the media as a vapid beauty rather than a warrior goddess.

Do not call her Kallipygos!

In the modern world, she's adapted her skills at pankration and wrestling into MMA and unarmed combat training.

So, Flower just pointed out that someone has already expressed interest in Aphrodite, so our concepts are on hold until I can find out if Athem still wants to do their thing. Whoops.

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: firepyre on November 14, 2021, 02:22:25 PM
So, Flower just pointed out that someone has already expressed interest in Aphrodite, so our concepts are on hold until I can find out if Athem still wants to do their thing. Whoops.

Maybe y'all could be Vulcan and Venus. Heck... could be interesting to see deities that are counterparts interact, if all parties are cool with that. And like Athem said, Aphrodite Areia is different from the more common depiction of the goddess so there really wouldn't be overlap.

FlowerMagnolia

Or perhaps they are actually sisters... We just need two different names :)

Whatever the solution, I'll stay in this game.