Toasty's RP Ideas~ (mxm fxm and fxf)

Started by Nintentoast, June 25, 2016, 12:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nintentoast

first things first, I really am bad at playing the top. I could play a male character, but he would be a bottom if it was being played with a female. also gay stuff. that is always fun!

to rp with me, I do not ask that you be able write up big old, "2 paragraphs a pump" kinds of replies. Just, don't give me a crappy little half a sentence replies either. I suppose that I just prefer a sweet spot right in the middle of the 2.

anyways, I have some more Master/slave plots, and other kinky fun right here. If you are interested in discussing FCs or one of the group rp ideas I have, PM me.
anyways, without further ado.

1:
star wars, bondage, incest/twincest, could be any pairing. you decide.
So, it starts off on a planet known as d-7634 to the majority of the galaxy, but to the people living there, it is known as Kajira. Kajira is a very unstable place. It is often the sight of many civil wars and coups. Your character was drafted as a guerrilla to fight, and their sibling (My character) was left at home. after the civil war was won, YC comes home finally. but they have changed. Instead of being the kind person that he once was, they now are cold, distant, and angry. they find a way to release their anger however. and that anger is in their sibling. to put it simply, they start to have desires of tying up their sibling. They have dreams of whipping, spanking, and degrading them into submission. One day, their dreams become a reality.

2:
slave abduction and breaking. FxF
Your character recieved an anonymous tip for a beautiful young girl, who has no living mates, and someone wants taken out of the public eye... they your character. Your character comes, and abducts the girl (My character) and takes her to a secret facility. When My character wakes up, she finds herself in a situation where she is bound up by a variety of ways (you can choose) and then your character comes in to inform her of her new position, and to break her into submission.

I am open to other kinky roleplays too! just tell me!

I can also play in some more vanilla, not kinky lots, but I have not thought of any more plots than this one, so I am just going to put some pairings too.

when the husband's away, the wife will play
This rp is about a small business owner who catches the eye of some famous celebrity's son. (he would be like, 19-23) They begin talking over emails, and text messaging. Once, when the husband leaves on a business trip, they agree to meet up at the woman's business. The young man will take her in his car to his family's mansion, and the woman has a steamy, loving affair.

Husband x husband
husband x wife
wife x wife
girlfirend x boyfriend
married man x mistress
other generic pairings.

feel free to PM me or post in here! I look forewards to talking to all of you!
"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me