The Avatar Above Me--part 3

Started by Angeliqua, September 29, 2012, 02:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

Should teach the men around here something ;-)
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Breathless Intent

Daelen

I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Breathless Intent

Has taught me lots of fun things...*grin*

Silver

Is so very bad deep down on the inside ;-)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Breathless Intent

Is all kindsa bad right on the surface ;)

Flaming

Gets stared by me right in the... eyes

Breathless Intent

Is so awesome! I can't tell you how much I love that image, Flaming!!

Silver

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Silver

Deamonbane

Should not let said thoughts be forbidden...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Silver

Should teach her how to let go then..

Deamonbane

Should never stop staring like that...

Cayenne

Has some space left for Tattoo's yet~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Silver

Daelen

Silver

Makes me wonder if he hates the light

Daelen

Makes me want to delve into her darkness

Silver

Kendra

Deamonbane

Knows that red is the color of passion...

Cayenne

Has mastered the art of the standing cuddle~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

CandyLips