The Star of Silvermoon. (M seeking F)

Started by Fedalas, September 20, 2014, 12:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fedalas

I'm looking to start up another roleplay set in Azeroth (World of Warcraft). The story would centralize around a Human male and Blood Elf female, even though I've found humans to be a bit boring in the past.
I'll give you an idea of what I have in mind without going into too much depth. The Human would be an errant knight wondering the lands to find some sort of purpose but purely just to escape the chaos the world is in. The Blood Elf could be a character of great importance, a daughter of someone important or rich. Travelling or doing something beyond Eversong (Maybe further south, a different continent all together I'm not too fussed, the further could be better) the Blood Elf would fall into serious danger, her guards (If any) would be slain and her life hanging in the balance. Unable to avoid the commotion and slip by unnoticed the Human forces himself to intervene. Speaking very little "Elven", he tries to communicate with the distressed and wounded Blood Elf. Ultimately she brings him purpose and so he makes it his mission to return her to Eversong. The story can progress quite well with their travels to the point where they start to not only grow fond of one another but develop a strong bond, him loving her beyond comprehension. Upon making it to Silvermoon the Human would be swiftly arrested and thrown into a damp cell awaiting execution on the accusation that he had kidnapped her and "violated" her, despite it being untrue. Fighting with all her power to try and free him to little success. Managing to sneak in or bribe her way into the cells to see him at nights. The story can take a horrible turn and end up with him being killed or the two escaping.

Any more questions do ask, suggestions etc ^^

Ps. I don't know why but Northrend comes to mind for them to meet.
It is upon the hills and among the meadows that I think of you the most.

Fedalas

Furthermore to that I can give you a insight into my characters sexual preferences etc. if you'd like to know. Just ask or pm ^^

Fedalas

I've had a few people pm me for this and so the thread might be closed soon if I'm content with starting the RP with them ^^