Xana's newest RP Ideas [MUL]

Started by WyldRanger, October 25, 2008, 04:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

Star Wars - Young Jedi Knights/Sith Adepts [UN] Twin siblings *don't have to be human, but of separate genders* are brought to the academy when discovered by the Jedi (or Sith) for their force talents. However, being 18 years old, they have certain instincts and desires that are hard to keep to themselves. Especially when their secret comes out - They are lovers. This would take actually take place in the Old Republic/Sith era not the Young Jedi Knights era.

An Office Proposition [UN] A boss and a secretary, both happily married are sent on a business trip where they're urges come out and cause them both to cheat on their spouses-with each other. I was thinking this could last through their initial affair and end up continuing their affair upon returning, eventually getting caught and having to deal with the repercusions of their actions.

Hard Bodies [UN-NC] Two single patrons of a local gym eye each other, eventually heading out to date where the woman decides to take control of the situation and ends up taking him against his will. (This is an intriguing one for me, since I've done ones where the woman is taken against his will, but not the man.)

In addition to these I am always open for suggestions and ideas that others would care to share with me. Just give me a PM or post here, either is fine with me. :)

All taken at this time! :) Thanks!

WyldRanger

(updated with three new ideas)  :D

Glossolalia

If you aren't interested in the idea I sent you, I'll certainly do the bossxsecretary one with you! :)
"Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance"

Know who the quote is by, without google? Drop me a PM if so. :)

My O/O's

WyldRanger

Sounds lovely Gloss :) consider that one taken! ;)

Haibane

For a while now I've had a hankering to dominate a man and not had the right opportunity and/or person come along.

But 'Hard bodies' appeals to me...

WyldRanger

Very cool...I'll send you a PM soon ;)