Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

10 because her Avi is effing awesome and she made me shiver with that stocking comment :)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

TheLegionary

10, because he needs some support to continue black and white!

Wyrd

7. 8 if he ever losses the towel
Ragtime Dandies!

Jag

9/10, gives me a lot of ideas as to why his head is down and has the sword in that position.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Kendra

10 because I love me some Snape  >:)

Insanityenviesme

10 because I love me some tattoos!

Can I kiss them?
-grins evilly-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kendra

10 because I love how determined you are :P

maybe lol

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
10 for the same reason..lets see whose determination outlasts whose, shall we?
Moments of Sanity

Wyrd

11 because I think it's pretty epic and awesome
Ragtime Dandies!

MrDiamondBackJack

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Insanityenviesme

10, always a sucker for Count Vlad!
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Insanityenviesme

-smiles-
You're always a Ten, Bubblee pooh! Especially because you have a little more playful avi now
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

10, simply cause I'm in a great mood this morning :-* :-* :-* :-*

Kendra

10 because I love a girl in stockings  ;)

Muninn

10 because the sleeves/suit tattoo is mad sexy looking.

Not to mention the lovely tummy... <3

Insanityenviesme

10 because she told me the backstory to my avi
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

Morning Insanity :-*
I'll give ya a 10 for the same reason as earlier.

Insanityenviesme

10 because I like your reason...very much!
-huggles-
Moments of Sanity

Jag

10/10, I believe I've stated this before...but it's so sexy, gritty, and B & W is always a good choice.

Insanityenviesme

10 and a lot more because there is quite a little treat sitting behind that Avi

Only reason she isnt a 1000000000 is because she wont admit she is :p
Moments of Sanity

Jag

Shhhh...You'll blow my mean, cold, stony exterior. :P

Kendra

10 because Snape is ridiculously hot as I'm sure Michi is ;)

Insanityenviesme

-grins-
Its already blown, Mich!

10 for her top!
Moments of Sanity

Kendra

10 because your so mysteriously hot  >:)

note to self -0- change top  :P