Ideas [Male Characters Wanted]

Started by CriminalMinds, December 24, 2010, 08:55:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMinds

Arranged Marriage

He's in a great deal of debt to a very powerful and influential man. This man wants his money back now, but he has no way of giving back the cash physically. He does have one way to pay the debts though - and that's through his daughter, Essie. She is his only daughter, beautiful red hair, slim, healthy and single. The important point though is she is pure - a rare thing to find. But she is waiting to find love and marriage. Unfortunately, her father now has other plans. Things aren't going to go that way. And soon, before she knows anything about it, she's forced to take his hand in marriage despite her protests. In fact, she has to be dragged down the aisle - and to make things worse, she's bound, gagged and naked through the whole thing - to show her father who she belongs to now. And it isn't the kind loving husband both had wanted her to be married to. But for her father, he was desperate and desperate times call for desperate measures. Ones that he's going to live to regret.

Protected

Someone is out to kill her, and he's sent to protect her. They are completely different from each other - she's quiet and shy at first, but can be stubborn and opinionated when she's feeling brave and confident - he's dominant and always in control - well until he meets her. He does everything to avoid being the one to protect her, but it's his job and unfortunately, no one is letting him back out of this one. He's the best of the best and he's the one that will protect her until the people wanting her dead are either caught or killed themselves. So despite them hating each other, throwing sarcastic remarks back and fourth, and fighting like an old married couple - what happens when they start to fall for each other? Can he afford to get that close and continue to protect her? Or will he push her away?

I was thinking for this one, we could plan out the background a bit more as to who is after her, why and etc, get a good story going for this one as I'd like it to have a good plot.

Online Dating

She met him online. He claimed to be a nice guy, a couple of years older than her. Who is he? A bad criminal looking for a toy to have by his side for entertainment - someone pure and beautiful - young and innocent to mold. Someone who won't be noticed if they disappeared - And that person is Mandy. No one will notice her gone because her parents spend more time fighting and trying to score points over one another, or cheating, and at her school she's a loner with no friends. So when he finally convinces her after months of talking to meet up with him, what happens? Especially when his intentions are more than just friends and are certainly more sinister.

CriminalMinds

In The Future

World War 3 almost destroyed the planet back in 2050. Now, in 2200, a lot of the damage has being rectified, and a new system has evolved. There are no longer governments - back like in 2000; in fact, now the military are in control of everything. A lot of civilians were killed, and a lot of life killed, but armies remained strong. Now, they are in control and have built things up to how they want it.

And now, there is a new hierarchy. There is the military and slavery. At the age of ten every child is tested on athletic and mental abilities and capabilities - those who excel join the military, those who don't go into slavery. And it is Jessie who goes into slavery, her twin brother excelling and joining the military and being split up. It's now eight years later and Jessie has worked her way up in the chain to where it is time to be a personal slave for only one person. She is eighteen and of legal age to be a mate - to reproduce offspring hopefully strong enough to join the military, and hopefully a slave that will produce a lot of boys. Mating is what a lot of female slaves are now used for, but also for pleasure. And Essie has now being chosen.

---

I was thinking that this could go two ways - either being chose by a generally nice guy that looks after her, but they still have to have sex and mate because it's the right time and part of the law as the females are at their ripest; or she could have a harsh master, someone who enjoys pleasure and pain, loves to torture his slaves, maybe even find out about her twin brother and have them bond sexually - though not mate because of the health risks from incest. Let me know what you think :) 

Behemoth

Hey there. I'm interested in the 'Online Dating' roleplay. Are you looking to do this via forums or I.M?

KoH

I'd definitely be interested in the 'in the future' setting. Drop me a PM so we can talk about it, at some point.
O/O

I don't believe in fairy tales
Where no-one wants to go to hell
You made the wrong decision
And it's easy to see
Now if you wanna serve above
Or be a King below with us
You're welcome to the city
Where your future is set
FoREVeR

Currently playing:
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep