Started by OmegasTrinity, June 17, 2017, 03:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OmegasTrinity

Table of Contents
My RP Statuses and Links
About Me
My Tolerances
What I'm Looking For

Do not reply or post in this thread. If you're interested or have any questions please PM me.
My Discord ID can be handed out to partners at request via PM.

Make sure to read my latest post in this thread to figure out what I'm currently looking for and if I'm open to ideas you might want to pitch to me or not.

⋖ ⋅ ⋄ ⋅ ⋗

Solo Games ⇢
3/3 Slots - CLOSING
Active Games
Death Is Only the Beginning with Wild Blue Yonder
Dark Temptation with VelvetSatin
Games in Hiatus
N/A

⋖ ⋅ ⋄ ⋅ ⋗

Group Games ⇢
Active Games
N/A
Games in Hiatus
N/A

⋖ ⋅ ⋄ ⋅ ⋗

Closed Games ⇢
Finished Games
Stories that have finished successfully

Currently there are none but I hope to fill this section more than the Inactive section!
Inactive Games

About Me ⇢
I'm one of many people on here who's been RPing since the good ol' AOL chat room days. Since then my writing has only improved and my love for creating characters, worlds, and stories grew. However, I also have less time to RP than I used to have. Because of such I reply when I can on the weekdays seeing as I don't have that much time to myself when I get off work to begin with. Sometimes I just don't feel like RPing and I just want to hang out with my boyfriend and play some video games. However, the weekends are usually much better and I can can be more active then.

As for my posting lengths I'm what you would call a mirror-poster or a chameleon poster if you will. If my partner's posts tend to be on the shorter side my posts will be on the shorter side as well. If my partner writes lengthy posts then my posts also tend to be lengthy. This can, and has happened, relate to detail as well although I still put in detail where it's needed. That being said I do like detailed posts more than posts that are lacking detail.

My Tolerances ⇢
Will
I only RP heterosexual main couples.
I prefer to play male characters over female ones.
Romance, action, adventure, supernatural,
mythological, divinities, fantasy, comedy,
cute and cuddly, drama, and horror genres
as well as a mix of many of the above!
Endless racial types—be it fantasy or modern.
Multiple and single character RPs.
Won't
Heavy/Extreme sex scenes
(Heavy BDSM, sex dungeons, violent rape, and things of this nature.)
One liners
Short single paragraph responses
Incest
Futa
Anthros/Furries/Bestiality
Slice of life themed RPs
Modern settings if they include nothing magical

OmegasTrinity

What I'm Looking For
Explanation
Pairings
Plots

⋖ ⋅ ⋄ ⋅ ⋗

Explanation ⇢
Bold is the role I'm playing. If you can convince me otherwise, you can try~
You’re more than welcome to suggest something other than what I’ve listed.
You're also welcome to play your character how you want unless some traits are specifically requested.
Those marked with " " means I really want to play them.
Pairings or plots that have a strike through them are ideas where I'm either not interested in them at the moment (but they may surface again in the future) or they've been taken.
If a particular plot is taken and you would like to approach me for it, I regret to inform you that you're better off coming back when the plot is open again. I don't do the same plot with multiple different people no matter how convincing you are. This leaves a lot of room for me to make errors in my posts; I start recalling events that never happened and built up for it, I start mentioning characters that don't exist, and so on. I want to avoid that for both our sakes.

Pairings ⇢
Racial
Vampire / Human || MxF
Human / Vampire || MxF
Werewolf / Your Choice || MxF
Phoenix / Your Choice || MxF
Demon / Your Choice || MxF

Your Requests || MxF
Roles
Assassin / Princess || MxF
Assassin / Target || MxF
Pirate / Mermaid || MxF
Thief / Princess, Queen, or Guard || MxF
Kemonomimi / Owner or Friend || MxF
Kemonomimi Familiar / Witch || MxF
Demon / Contractor || MxF
Sorcerer / Witch || MxF
Knight / Princess || MxF
King / Slave || MxF
Prince / Slave || MxF

Vampire / Vampire Hunter || MxF
Vampire Hunter / Vampire || MxF
Vampire Fledgling / Vampire Mistress || MxF
Your Requests || MxF
Fandoms
Rise of the Guardians
Jack Frost / Toothiana

Plots ⇢
Golden Sands Nightclub

I found this artwork by a person with the tag Aleikats and let me tell you, my mind RAN with it and I would love you if you want to play this game with me. I would like this to very much be an alternate universe Rise of the Guardians game. So let me tell you what I’m thinking, and before we get too deep into this, I don’t want to disappoint anyone by the end of reading this by saying I’m going to play Jack in this game and I’m hoping that you will be interested in playing Toothiana. Now then, onto the idea.

Jack starts working in his uncle’s, Sanderson--aka Sandy, adult nightclub as a manager to help him get things organized after it becomes the talk of the town. He’s in charge of managing the dancers in the club; set their schedules, make sure their outfits are present and in good condition, make sure the girls show up to work, make sure they’re not doing things they’re not supposed to like drugs and drinking before dancing, yada yada yada. Basically the girls are in his care and whatever they need he gets them. Thiana, sometimes going as Iana or Ana for short, is the lead dancer at the club and she notices that Jack is a little wet behind the ears when it comes to being a manager, as great as he is at organizing but lacking in the people skills department. She starts helping him out and showing him how to wrangle the girls and get things in order. The other coworkers that Jack starts to befriend in the club are E. Aster, the head bartender, and Nicholas--Nick for short, the bouncer and doorman.

Things start going well for the club. Jack is getting the hang of his job, the girls respect, like, and listen to him, he’s good friends with Aster and Nick, and having a relationship with Thiana is looking very good. However, there’s always a storm after good weather. Kozmotis, using the alias Pitch, starts showing up around town. When he does some of the girls stop showing up to work, some of the clients stop funding the club, and a few of the regulars have moved on to other clubs. Sandy is a bit put down at the sudden and drastic change of pace. There was no warning to the new atmosphere, even if the change didn’t start all at once, and he starts slacking in his duties as owner after being discouraged to continue with his best anymore. Jack tries to step in to fill in the void but he can only do so much and things don’t make an improvement. As the club continues to quickly decline Jack decides he’s going to investigate what’s going on. Aster believes there’s nothing wrong and that Jack is just paranoid. That sometimes these things just happen. Businesses don’t last forever and he’s worked at many clubs and bars that start off with a boom only to fizzle out into bankruptcy in the end. He’s familiar to the sight. While Nick is a bit skeptical on the scope of the situation he does believe they should start figuring out what’s going on but isn’t sure that Jack’s ideas of sabotage are likely to be true. Meanwhile Thiana, a steadfast supporter of Jack ever since the beginning of him coming to the club, is the one who finally brings Aster and Nick to heel in helping Jack figure out what’s going on.

They don’t figure it out at first, since what kind of story would this be if they found out the problem right away, but Pitch is blackmailing the dancers of Sandy’s club he has dirt on to stop working there. He spreads rumors about Sandy and the “hidden” nature of his club to sew lies of abuse and forced drug usage to many of the regulars and newcomers of the club. Now Pitch isn’t really interested in using these lies and blackmail tactics to gain a large foothold in a business of his own, but rather as a form of petty revenge against Sandy. Turns out the two of them are adopted brothers, Pitch being the one who was adopted in Sandy’s family, and spent most of their lives growing up together. As they got older things between the two of them started to decline until finally it got so bad that Sandy refused to acknowledge even knowing Pitch.

Now, when Pitch comes to town, he doesn’t start right away on sabotaging his brother’s club but starts to latch onto Jack and becomes “friends” with him. After learning about the fact that Jack is also an adopted boy in Sandy’s family by Sandy’s sister, he uses the old misfits troupe to gain a strong hold on Jack by saying he too was adopted into a family and describes how he was ignored and looked down upon. That his brother always had a shining beacon on him and continued to rise while he continued to decline and fall. Jack has a somewhat similar relationship with his family. Sandy is actually the only person who really sees Jack and encourages him in the family.

Now that my idea is out in the open, and here’s hoping you made it to this point and enjoyed it enough to invest in the idea with me, I’d like to say that I would find it very interesting and I’m very inclined if everyone kept their powers. However, what I would like to change is that they’re all able to live among normal people without needing the ability to be believed in to see them. In fact, it would be even more interesting if they weren’t the only ones. Maybe all of the dancers are fairies like Thiana, Aster isn’t the only guy who has a very manipulative green thumb, Jack isn’t the only one that can control ice, and...well, you catch my drift. To refresh some memories and add my own spin on some things, Sandy controls sleep and dreams, Nick can teleport and see a person’s true nature and intentions as if it’s pinned on their sleeves, Pitch has control of shadows and a person’s fears, Aster can control plants and has his own form of teleportation via the ground, Thiana can see a person’s memories if she wants outside of, of course, being a fairy and can fly, and Jack controls ice and snow and can bend the weather in his favor with a great amount of concentration.

I’ve only seen the movie, so if you happened to have read the books and would like to introduce more characters that belong to this universe, I would love to hear your ideas. Outside of that, and still having a lot of backstory ideas on Jack and his adoptive family that I’d love to share if you want to hear it, that’s everything I have to offer on this. I’m not looking for a super long game with no end but this definitely isn’t a short game either. Some middle ground would be great. I want there to be romance, drama, violence, action, steamy sex sprinkled in, and all the in-between. I want a lot of happy moments but I also live for the angst.

I really hope you’re interested in this game, and if you are, send a PM my way and we can start sinking our teeth into it. If you have any questions I’m more than happy to answer them, and if you have any additional or better ideas, I would love to hear them and figure out a way to weave them into what I have with you. I hope to hear from you soon! ;3

❤ ❖ Rise of the Guardians: Jack Frost / Toothiana ❖ ❤
Kinks: Consensual, romance, story, drama, angst, and violence.
Possible Kinks: Kidnapping, light bondage, switch, corruption, betrayal, and drug usage.

⋖ ⋅ ⋄ ⋅ ⋗

The Vampire’s Bride

Vampires and humans have been warring with each other for centuries. Countless human kings and soldiers have fallen during the wars while the same vampiric families engage in the never ending war. At first the two races were simply at odds with one another. Vampires would feed off the outcasts of the human civilizations or murderers or thieves. People that wouldn’t be missed outside of the diseased. However the humans were weary of this. What was to stop the vampires from spreading their pallets to some of the more respectable citizens of society, or worse, start taking slaves? There was nothing to suggest the vampires have done such acts before but they were perfectly capable of doing such things with little to no effort. Humans never socialized with them, thinking them demons or monsters. Vampires scared them. So they decided to act first before the vampires even could.

Every harvest moon the vampire nobles and aristocrats would gather for what they called a Blood Ball. A ball much like anything else with music, drinks, and food. It was a grand party that would make most jealous to not be invited. However, what made this ball worthy of its name was the fact that the guests the vampires all brought with them were all humans. By the end of the night the vampires would all feast on their guests. It wasn’t unheard of to have a guest be turned by the end of the night but it was looked down upon as vampires found it indecent to turn a human in front of others. A bride or two was also said to be found at such events and sometimes not by their own patron. This event was where the humans made their strike.

Humans managed to carefully hand select the guests that would be attending the upcoming Blood Ball. It took many years to try and become the suitable humans vampires tended to select, and finally, they’ve managed to get a large enough number in to move forward with their plans. With 90% of the guests being part of the suicide group, lacing their blood with traces of silver before the fated night, a group of hunters waited outside of the manor to storm it at the opportune moment. When the feast began the silver managed to weaken most of the vampires that were inside, Dracula himself included. During this time the hunters waiting outside made their strike and killed as many vampires as they were able. The ball turned into a bloodbath and a massacre, but by the end of it, many vampires were still left alive. That’s when the last hunter standing, waiting outside and not participating in the fighting, set fire to the manor that killed most of the survivors left inside.

Yet still, a small group still survived. Dracula, mourning the deaths of all three of his wives, starved himself into an endless sleep, or coma if you will, that left the vampires without an active ruler. Eloisa Ambrose, the daughter of the head wife to Dracula, who survived the massacre stepped up and made herself the active ruler in her grandfather’s stead. None contested this and as revenge against the humans she declared war on them. It was one of the bloodiest nights in recorded human history and was the start of the endless war between the two races.

What the humans feared most began to happen. The vampires spread their hunger and no longer fed solely on the outcasts. It didn’t matter who you were anymore, if you were unlucky enough, you would be eaten or taken. Those who were taken were turned into slaves. Slaves were kept alive to feed on, entertain with, and take frustrations out on. Slaves were nothing but toys so nothing was off limits. At first the humans were little to stop what transpired, but over time they began to learn more about vampires and their weaknesses. The humans were finally on even grounds with them but still they were not strong enough to stop the bloodshed.

Over the years of war Eloisa Ambrose had a child she named Faustino. Faustino, going by the shortened name Faust, was brought up as a fighter but a ruler first and foremost. Faust participated in many battles and ruled over his own kingdom given to him by his parents. He was never questioned and his ruling and laws were sound. He was as well respected as his mother was. What would people say when they found out he took the human princess as his bride? What would his subjects, nay, his parents do when they found out he’d fallen in love with her and that was the reason his assassination attempts on her parents had failed? Above all else, what would the girl he kidnapped do after being forced into such a predicament? Would she plot to kill him or would she find herself falling in love with him as well…

---

I’m looking for someone to play the princess in this, and if you’re interested in the story and want to find out more about my character, Faust, I would be more than happy to discuss that along with plot points. As for the princess you are free to make her however you wish. Faust fell in love with her beauty, not her, so as time goes by it will be interesting to see if he falls in love with the woman instead. One thing I will tell you about Faust is that he’s not completely understanding especially when it comes to humans. He is difficult to be with when he is not in complete control and can be cruel but he won’t use outright violence against his beloved beauty.

As another note about the princess, while I give you complete control over who she is, I will request one thing out of her: I don’t want to play against a “yes-man” in this. I don’t want her to be so submissive, if that’s the route you want to take, that she doesn’t fight back or question what Faust does. I expect her to say no at times and try to stand her ground. Whether Faust listens will be another story, but I don’t want to play against a character who listens and agrees to everything that’s thrown at her despite her own beliefs and morals. That gets dull very quickly. If she pretends to agree and listen to Faust as a means to an end then that’s different and I will accept that, but after some time if nothing changes, I would expect she would get tired and begin to lash out, right?

Go ahead and send me a pm if you’re interested in this. I would love to discuss some finer details with you.

Vampire Prince / Human Princess
Kinks: Possessiveness, kidnapping, forced marriage, non-consensual, binding, story, drama, violence, and bloodplay.
Possible Kinks: Romance, consensual, forgiveness, branding, corruption, and more.

⋖ ⋅ ⋄ ⋅ ⋗

Cursed Princess

Maiden of Pestilence
There have been stories of Sleeping Beauty where a princess was cursed into a never ending sleep unless woken by a true love’s kiss. There have been versions where the ending is not so happy and versions where the ending ends happily ever after. However, what if the story wasn’t quite as it was told and it actually happened?

There was a king who did in fact insult a witch some point in his life. Upon the christening of his first born child, a girl, the witch made her way to the ceremony and placed a curse upon the princess to spite the king. The first of the curse was that no matter how many times he would try he would never bare another child. He would become sterile and every wife or lover he would take would become barren. The second of the curse was that when the princess would come of age she would spread pestilence and disease to all who would come in contact with her. Ironically enough, her blood would become a syrem to any and all diseases.

At first the king denounced the witch’s claims for the curses and banished her from the kingdom for insulting his daughter’s ceremony. However, as the years passed he began to realize the first part of the witch’s curse rang true. No matter how many times he tried, no matter who he slept with as he grew unfaithful to his wife in pursuit of a child, he gained none. He became mad in his lust for a child and soon began to blame his daughter and wife for such curses. Then came the time his daughter started making the changes to becoming a woman. Any who came in contact with her soon grew very ill and died. The sickness spread from those who were not careful and managed to make its way outside the castle and into the kingdom. The princess seemed to be immune to the disease and any other sickness. As the townspeople began rioting for the king to find a cure for their sickness the king hired doctors and sorcerers to experiment with his daughter’s blood to see if a cure really could be found in that. The tests and experiments all proved positive and soon the princess found herself in a situation where she was confined and her blood harvested.

The princess became feared as the mother of disease and soon, whether it was spread by her or natural causes, whenever someone became ill they would blame her. Finally, a baron of the land became tired of all the sickness that spread around, and even though the princess was the cure of it all, many including the baron found her to be the cause too. He wanted to put an end to it so he hired an assassin to kill the princess and be done with it all. What he didn’t know was the assassin turned out to be the son of the very witch that cursed the princess and her father all those years ago. As it turns out, the son is immune to any and all curses and magic laid out by his mother which included people who were cursed or blessed outside of himself. When the assassin goes to kill the princess and finds that he does not get sick he understands the situation and immediately changes plans. He does not approve of his mother cursing people but he especially hates it when she curses an innocent to get back at the guilty. Instead of killing her he takes her back with him and hides her away to prevent the spread of disease. At the same time he decides to try and help lift the princess’ curse to allow her to live a normal life.
Invisible Princess
There have been stories of Sleeping Beauty where a princess was cursed into a never ending sleep unless woken by a true love’s kiss. There have been versions where the ending is not so happy and versions where the ending ends happily ever after. However, what if the story wasn’t quite as it was told and it actually happened?

There was a king who did in fact insult a witch some point in his life. Upon the christening of his first born child, a girl, the witch made her way to the ceremony and placed a curse upon the princess to spite the king. The first of the curse was that no matter how many times he would try he would never bare another child. He would become sterile and every wife or lover he would take would become barren. The second of the curse was that when the princess would come of age she would disappear without a trace and prevent the king's lineage to continue, making his royal reign end with him.

At first the king denounced the witch’s claims for the curses and banished her from the kingdom for insulting his daughter’s ceremony. However, as the years passed he began to realize the first part of the witch’s curse rang true. No matter how many times he tried, no matter who he slept with as he grew unfaithful to his wife in pursuit of a child, he gained none. He became mad in his lust for a child and soon began to blame his daughter and wife for such curses. Then came the time his daughter started making the changes to becoming a woman. She soon disappeared...without a trace...just as the witch has foretold. However, she didn't really disappear or cease to exist. She became invisible to all who were near her; they couldn't hear her or feel her but she was the same as she always has been. She could touch, feel, and hear everything all the same, but everyone around her couldn't perceive her.

Whether she decided to run away, the castle staff now thinking it was haunted by the princess' ghost for fearing she was dead, or by random happenstance she came across a man who was finally able to see her and hear her--as well as touch her. The two would come to realize that the man was the son of the witch that placed a curse on her but the old woman's magic didn't work on him. He agreed to helping the princess lift her curse so she could finally be seen and heard again, but lifting such a curse would prove to be difficult and tedious. As time went by the princess started following the man to his odd ended jobs, curious about what he did, and when she realized he was an assassin she strangely wasn't appalled to it, but rather, she began to help him out. People couldn't see her or hear her so she was a perfect spy. She could find the targets and assess the situation without putting anyone's lives in danger.

Sorcerer Assassin / Princess
Possible Kinks: Story, action, adventure, violence, kidnapping, revenge, age-play (no younger than 17), consensual, and romance.

⋖ ⋅ ⋄ ⋅ ⋗

The Werewolf Condition

It's a mixture between fantasy and cyberpunk themes. The world as we know it is still the same but we have far more advanced technology through the use of magic called magitech. Cars are smarter but don't hover, there are cybernetic A.I. systems to enforce the law without putting lives in danger with the job itself, better medicine, possibly some small scale teleportation stations, advanced weapons and armor, and things of that nature. No space or aliens or the like. Think of the movie Kingsglaive if you've seen it minus the mage-like magic like fire. Something related to that.

Now the idea for the plot itself is that there are werewolves, or shifters if you want but I'll say werewolves for the sake of ease, that walk around knowingly among humans and vice versa. They interact normally through society and have jobs, families, friends, but they are heavily regulated. They live in their own sections of cities that's surrounded by tall walls and magitech checkpoints for the entrances and exits around the perimeter. There's no way in or out of these sectors except through the checkpoints by either race. An entrance or exit by any other location other than the checkpoints is heavily punishable if one is caught sneaking in or out. There is curfew times as well. None of the werewolves are allowed outside the walls and in the main cities outside of curfew times. The only ones who are allowed outside the walls after curfew are employed by the human government. These particular werewolves are called regulators. They wear advanced armor, have communicators and tracking devices on them that are used to keep their own location on file by the government at all times, and carry various types of weapons. Their job is to make sure no one sneaks outside or inside of the walls. They'll either patrol the wall or the outside cities. They'll use whatever force they deemed as necessary during the moment against the violator to keep the peace--tranquilizing or death to the werewolf in question--in order to bring those sneaking out back behind the walls and to send the message to others to stay behind the walls.

Now werewolves are still dangerous people to humans, including regulators, which is why they're so regulated and most humans are still wary of them, some even holding a bit of a prejudice against them. Werewolves can still be hostile and uncontrollable when left unchecked. Most of the time it's not by their own choice. They are enforced to take daily medicines through various different substances to keep their more primal instincts in check. They can still transform/turn by will but with the medicine they'll be in a more clear state of mind when they do so. The more they start to skip out on taking their medicine and the more they'll revert back to their old nature during the dark ages and become extremely violent and difficult to deal with. That's why the regulators are werewolves themselves; it's too dangerous for a human to do the job and an A.I. will not be able to socially degrade a situation if it's possible. Not only that, but a werewolf gone hostile would most likely rip the robot apart anyway and thus having the government lose a lot of money in replacing the destroyed units.

An interesting thing of note for the universe they live in is that werewolves are not contagious. If they bite or scratch a human that human will not turn into a werewolf. There is no danger of that and it was just a superstition all those years ago. Another interesting note is that all werewolves are male. How do they come into existence then? By breeding with human females. This is a difficult process though. It's as if the universe keeps itself in check of over-population of werewolves by making it near to impossible for a human female to give birth to a werewolf. It's a 1-10% chance of it happening and one out of 1000 people is a werewolf. The werewolves are able to sense which female is able to reproduce, either by scent or some other feeling, just the same as they're able to sense which person is their "soul-mate," although this doesn't necessarily mean the human will reciprocate those feelings or that she can give birth to a werewolf. This causes a lot of internal fights to break out even among families.

For this particular plot I wanted my character to be one of the regulators and for your character to be his "soul-mate," but the interesting part, is that she's also one of the females who can reproduce. This would mean there would be a lot of werewolves that have their eyes on her. They'll try to court her, try to take her by force, or any other means necessary to reproduce. My character would be on the courting side of things.

Let me know if you're interested and if you have any questions. Hope to hear from you!

Werewolf / Human
Possible Kinks: Story, action, kidnapping, non-con/consensual (non-con not being from my main character), romance, possessiveness, etc.

⋖ ⋅ ⋄ ⋅ ⋗

The Assassin's Apprentice

Your character is my assassin's target. Maybe she's done something another fellow didn't find favorable or maybe she's actually done something illegal. Either way, something has caused someone to acquire my character's assistance. Now, the catch is, he doesn't follow through with the contract. This could be because she's a childhood friend he hasn't seen in years, an old girlfriend, or something along that nature--you can decide. Maybe she's a new friend or lover. I'll leave that up to you. As a note, he wouldn't know who his target is by name and only by location, so he won't know it's her going in.

Where it goes from there is somewhat cloudy to me. I haven't really made up my mind on what could happen since I have a few ideas. He could put her under his protection, stage her death, make her 'disappear', and a lot of other things. However, recently I've been thinking about the idea that he brings her in under his apprenticeship. Teaches her how to be an assassin--keeping her hidden in plain sight. He could always have her wearing a disguise so that no one would notice--but then again--would they even want to question it? This is the part I mostly want to discuss with you.

PM me if you're interested and we can figure this thing out.

Assassin / Target
Kinks: Story, violence, and consensual.

⋖ ⋅ ⋄ ⋅ ⋗

A Pirate's Treasure

I'm imagining a scenario where a pirate captain finds a mermaid and captures her, looking to add her into his collection of treasures. Whether he wants her just because she's exotic or pretty is up for debate, as well as any other reasons as to why he's captured her. Perhaps he just wants something pretty to look at after a hard day's work; beating people up, stealing from ships, running from authorities, etc. Maybe it's a companion thing, someone to give him comfort or someone talk to.

I've also thought of the idea that he steals her to sell her off for a very good sum of gold, something that is very common among the piracy market. However, along his way he decides that he's going to keep her for himself, finding her far more valuable than any amount of gold he could receive (whether romantic or just selfish reasons). This leads to the people he promised her to going after him at every turn they can.

As for your character, the mermaid, she can be however you want. She could be submissive, dominant, somewhere in-between, or switch. She can look however you want and behave however you want! She could be the shy mouse who does whatever the captain says or the lioness that fights him at every turn. (Not speaking only, of course, of smut related events but all events that will take place.)

Although, speaking of her species, she can either be the type who keeps her tail at all times, forms legs once dry, and so on. The only thing I would ask of you in this regard is that she breathes air. Like whales she can hold her breath for lengthy amounts of time and swim pretty deep if she wants, but she needs air to survive. Having a mermaid who only breathes water gets a bit...stale and boring.

Both story ideas above can mesh together but the second certainly gives a firmer base to make a lasting story with. So, go ahead and let me know if you have any ideas (should you want to RP with me) or what you want to do and don't.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Pirate / Mermaid
Kinks: Story, adventure, violence, kidnapping, possession, and non-con/consensual.

⋖ ⋅ ⋄ ⋅ ⋗

Fall from Grace - A Slave to a Vampire

When tales of vampires started circulating villages, towns, and cities, humans thought they were merely tales to scare children into staying inside at night. It wasn’t safe to wander around at night for various reasons, but crossing paths with a vampire was never thought to be considered seriously. If a person said they survived such an encounter they were always disregarded and thought of as liars and attention-seekers. However, the tales started getting more elaborate, survivors were becoming greater in number, and people were starting to question if these monsters that stalked the night actually existed. Their questions were answered once a vampire was actually captured. The humans of a small village came face to face with the monster they heard so much about. They were not able to find out more as the vampire turned to nothing but dust as the sun rose. It was truly a horrific sight but the stories reached the ears of the nearby king. He launched a crusade to find these vampires and capture or kill any they saw. What they didn’t expect was to find that these vampires were not mere monsters.

As a response to the sudden burst of slaughter to their kind the vampires declared war on the king that started the crusade. The humans were realizing that these vampires were not mere animals but they were as sophisticated, if not more-so, than humans. They were smart, calculative, and horrifyingly brutal. Humans started disappearing and a larger rate than normal. It’s unclear what they were taken for, but for a long while the humans thoughts they were taken to be eaten. They started learning more about their opponents as the years past; that they needed to feed on blood lest they become rabid, burn in the sun, silver burns their skin to the touch, and garlic was found to be a good deterrent to keep them away from your house. The humans started speculating that not only were their fellow man captured as food, but as slaves to be kept alive and continuously fed upon while performing various acts of manual labor. Having a slave to do your bidding during light hours was highly beneficial to vampires.

As the human king finally grew old and passed his crown off to his son, it looked as if the humans would win the war. They summoned the aid of neighboring kingdoms, turning the war into a race to save humanity itself, but just as what they thought would be their last battle leading to victory, they finally met a vampire even more monstrous than an entire army. With a face completely devoid of emotion, as if he was neither vampire nor human, a young man in the front lines that the humans never saw before started slaughtering humans faster than they were able to see. No other vampire stepped up to help--it was just the one. Afraid their soldier’s numbers would dwindle to an amount unable to defend even a village one after one the kings all retreated. All of them except for one; the king whose father was the man who cast the first stone in this war.

As his soldiers fell on the field and he was the last standing man, he showed no fear to the terrifying vampire that slaughtered hundreds. It was unclear whether the blood on that vampire was his own or his enemy’s. Then the most absurd thing happened. The vampire walked up to him and stood beside him. The vampire asked him where his home was and the king felt a very strong desire to tell him. A desire so strong he didn’t even realize he gave up the location of his home until after the words left his mouth. Horrified that he would even admit such a thing the king stood there frozen as the vampire responded with, “We will take everything you own. Your people will only know the cold darkness of night, and they will all know you were the one to let that happen.”

The king knew all of the vampire’s words to be true and fell to his knees. He knew he lost--there was nothing he could do to fix this. Too ashamed to go back home ad look his wife in the face, and also too ashamed to be slaughtered by his enemy, the king elected to take his own life and slit his throat. Before the night ended the vampires raided the king’s castle. Finding little use in the items and trinkets that filled the castle the vampires took every human they saw. The soldiers and guards keeping stations were killed on sight while those who couldn’t defend themselves were taken. Before a handmaiden could secure her princess’s location the vampires took both. The queen was taken as well and the rest were dragged off, hands and feet bound, in carriages.

Two weeks passed until they finally reached their destination. One by one the humans were either sold or directed toward manual labor jobs. The queen and the princess, being the last two remaining, were given to the king who was absent during the battle as his own personal slaves. The two were brought to his bed-chambers after being searched and changed into simple clothes. The king had every intention on feeding off the two women until they were dry, but after finding he liked their taste compared to the peasants and commoners he decided he would keep the princess alive. He decided that were warmth could be used as well to keep him company at night. But his son...had different plans for the princess’s life.

---

This story can have two potential starting points; one would be when the princess is taken from her home and the other would be the first night she’s a slave. Either works, but this story does not have the vampire king as the main male character. His son, the prince, will be the character I play and he’s going to take the princess from his father after finding out the man had plans to mistreat her on an intimate level. Whether the prince saves her from his father before or after the deed I will leave as your choice.

Going forward I mostly only have the idea of the princess trying to convince the prince to stop the war and let her people go, but I am curious if the princess would continue to think that way the more she learns about vampires. It would be interesting if she decided she would become one of them and the prince trains her on how to be a vampire but this is not necessary if you want your character to remain human.

I'm planning on having the whole prince x slave dynamic be a little more intimate. The prince will take care of the former princess by making sure she's properly fed, she has acceptable clothes on, and that she remains unharmed and healthy. I have ideas on the prince potentially grooming her by bathing her and maybe brushing her hair, small things like that, but they are not necessary. I just think they would be cute things to have happen. However, he's also going to have her do menial tasks. She'll accompany him on his daily tasks, open doors for him, fetch books and documents, pour his meals, and other small things like that. She could also bathe and clothe him if that's something you want to go into.

A thing to note about the prince is he’s sworn a life of silence. He doesn’t speak even though he has the ability to, and that reason is because he can command anyone to do anything he wants by just speaking. He only speaks if he has to, and when he does, the person on the other side of the conversation will do what he says. I don’t plan on using this against your character unless it’s already predetermined and helps advance the plot, so don’t worry about any potential god-mode shenanigans. ^^ The reason falls behind a "chosen ruler" prophecy deal. The prince is different than the other vampires around him, and he's actually regarded as the sole ruler among their race, but they still hold a hierarchy much like the humans do. I can go into more detail about this if you're interested in hearing it, otherwise you'll find out throughout the game. ;3

As always, feel free to message me about any questions or ideas you’d like to share on this plot! I look forward to hearing from you!

Vampire Prince / Human Princess turned Slave
Kinks: Consensual, kidnapping, slavery, possessiveness, romance, story, drama, violence, and bloodplay.
Possible Kinks: Non-consensual, branding, revenge, and corruption.

OmegasTrinity

Hello! I sort of...disappeared off the face of the Earth after some...deeply stressing things happened. Then a pandemic hit and didn't help things, but now here we are. I'm back after a year or more's time of...sudden and without warning hiatus. I deeply apologize to all of my RP partners that I went and disappeared on without warning or explanation. It's certainly not something that happens to me regularly or even often, and the nature of what happened sort of put me in a very bad place. I'm not willing to talk about it, please don't ask me, but I'm doing much better and ready to become more regularly active here! If any of my old partners are reading this, hello and welcome again! If you would like to get in touch with me again my PM's are always open.

Now without further distractions and explanations toward my absence, let's get into the heart of what I want! I want to start out somewhat light with slots so I only have three going right now. I'm also not particularly up for new ideas unless I list them below, but if you're reading the rest of my thread and think you have an idea I would very much enjoy, feel free to send me a PM about it and I'll see if I'm willing to bend my slots for you. ;3

The three ideas I have are a RotG AU, a loose viking theme, and a loose vampire theme, so if you think you're interested in any of those three continue ready below and enjoy your stay! If you're interested in any of them please send me a PM and don't respond to this thread. I most likely will not even respond to you if you make a post in this thread, so be mindful of that. This thread is for me to post my ideas and requests, not to be cluttered with responses like, "Sent you a PM," "I'm interested!" Thank you for your understanding.

D
I
S
C
U
S
S
I
N
G
Looking for someone to play Toothiana in a Rise of the Guardians AU game: Jack Frost / Toothiana
Kinks: Consensual, romance, story, drama, angst, and violence.
Possible Kinks: Kidnapping, light bondage, switch, corruption, betrayal, and drug use.

So here we are ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to my fandom game idea. Yes, it's Rise of the Guardians related, and yes, it's a Toothiana and Jack Frost ship. I very much would love for someone to do this with me!

It's not the same story though. The characters I would like to be very much the same, along with whatever powers they possessed (and I feel I should mention that any animalistic characters are changed to being humans), but the story revolves around an adult night club. No full on stripping, but certainly provocative dancers in scantily clad outfits. Jack is a manager in this night club and Toothiana is the lead/main dancer. What could possibly go wrong? Now if I have your curiosity then allow me to explain my idea in full under the spoiler below.

Golden Sands Nightclub

I found this artwork by a person with the tag Aleikats and let me tell you, my mind RAN with it and I would love you if you want to play this game with me. I would like this to very much be an alternate universe Rise of the Guardians game. So let me tell you what I’m thinking, and before we get too deep into this, I don’t want to disappoint anyone by the end of reading this by saying I’m going to play Jack in this game and I’m hoping that you will be interested in playing Toothiana. Now then, onto the idea.

Jack starts working in his uncle’s, Sanderson--aka Sandy, adult nightclub as a manager to help him get things organized after it becomes the talk of the town. He’s in charge of managing the dancers in the club; set their schedules, make sure their outfits are present and in good condition, make sure the girls show up to work, make sure they’re not doing things they’re not supposed to like drugs and drinking before dancing, yada yada yada. Basically the girls are in his care and whatever they need he gets them. Thiana, sometimes going as Iana or Ana for short, is the lead dancer at the club and she notices that Jack is a little wet behind the ears when it comes to being a manager, as great as he is at organizing but lacking in the people skills department. She starts helping him out and showing him how to wrangle the girls and get things in order. The other coworkers that Jack starts to befriend in the club are E. Aster, the head bartender, and Nicholas--Nick for short, the bouncer and doorman.

Things start going well for the club. Jack is getting the hang of his job, the girls respect, like, and listen to him, he’s good friends with Aster and Nick, and having a relationship with Thiana is looking very good. However, there’s always a storm after good weather. Kozmotis, using the alias Pitch, starts showing up around town. When he does some of the girls stop showing up to work, some of the clients stop funding the club, and a few of the regulars have moved on to other clubs. Sandy is a bit put down at the sudden and drastic change of pace. There was no warning to the new atmosphere, even if the change didn’t start all at once, and he starts slacking in his duties as owner after being discouraged to continue with his best anymore. Jack tries to step in to fill in the void but he can only do so much and things don’t make an improvement. As the club continues to quickly decline Jack decides he’s going to investigate what’s going on. Aster believes there’s nothing wrong and that Jack is just paranoid. That sometimes these things just happen. Businesses don’t last forever and he’s worked at many clubs and bars that start off with a boom only to fizzle out into bankruptcy in the end. He’s familiar to the sight. While Nick is a bit skeptical on the scope of the situation he does believe they should start figuring out what’s going on but isn’t sure that Jack’s ideas of sabotage are likely to be true. Meanwhile Thiana, a steadfast supporter of Jack ever since the beginning of him coming to the club, is the one who finally brings Aster and Nick to heel in helping Jack figure out what’s going on.

They don’t figure it out at first, since what kind of story would this be if they found out the problem right away, but Pitch is blackmailing the dancers of Sandy’s club he has dirt on to stop working there. He spreads rumors about Sandy and the “hidden” nature of his club to sew lies of abuse and forced drug usage to many of the regulars and newcomers of the club. Now Pitch isn’t really interested in using these lies and blackmail tactics to gain a large foothold in a business of his own, but rather as a form of petty revenge against Sandy. Turns out the two of them are adopted brothers, Pitch being the one who was adopted in Sandy’s family, and spent most of their lives growing up together. As they got older things between the two of them started to decline until finally it got so bad that Sandy refused to acknowledge even knowing Pitch.

Now, when Pitch comes to town, he doesn’t start right away on sabotaging his brother’s club but starts to latch onto Jack and becomes “friends” with him. After learning about the fact that Jack is also an adopted boy in Sandy’s family by Sandy’s sister, he uses the old misfits troupe to gain a strong hold on Jack by saying he too was adopted into a family and describes how he was ignored and looked down upon. That his brother always had a shining beacon on him and continued to rise while he continued to decline and fall. Jack has a somewhat similar relationship with his family. Sandy is actually the only person who really sees Jack and encourages him in the family.

Now that my idea is out in the open, and here’s hoping you made it to this point and enjoyed it enough to invest in the idea with me, I’d like to say that I would find it very interesting and I’m very inclined if everyone kept their powers. However, what I would like to change is that they’re all able to live among normal people without needing the ability to be believed in to see them. In fact, it would be even more interesting if they weren’t the only ones. Maybe all of the dancers are fairies like Thiana, Aster isn’t the only guy who has a very manipulative green thumb, Jack isn’t the only one that can control ice, and...well, you catch my drift. To refresh some memories and add my own spin on some things, Sandy controls sleep and dreams, Nick can teleport and see a person’s true nature and intentions as if it’s pinned on their sleeves, Pitch has control of shadows and a person’s fears, Aster can control plants and has his own form of teleportation via the ground, Thiana can see a person’s memories if she wants outside of, of course, being a fairy and can fly, and Jack controls ice and snow and can bend the weather in his favor with a great amount of concentration.

I’ve only seen the movie, so if you happened to have read the books and would like to introduce more characters that belong to this universe, I would love to hear your ideas. Outside of that, and still having a lot of backstory ideas on Jack and his adoptive family that I’d love to share if you want to hear it, that’s everything I have to offer on this. I’m not looking for a super long game with no end but this definitely isn’t a short game either. Some middle ground would be great. I want there to be romance, drama, violence, action, steamy sex sprinkled in, and all the in-between. I want a lot of happy moments but I also live for the angst.

I really hope you’re interested in this game, and if you are, send a PM my way and we can start sinking our teeth into it. If you have any questions I’m more than happy to answer them, and if you have any additional or better ideas, I would love to hear them and figure out a way to weave them into what I have with you. I hope to hear from you soon! ;3

C
L
O
S
E
D
Looking for someone to play a female captive to my viking
Kinks: Consensual, kidnapping, romance, story, drama, angst, and gore/violence.
Possible Kinks: Pseudo Non-Con, light bondage, corruption, betrayal, and drug use.

I don't have a strict or thick idea for this. However, I will say that I'm mostly looking for a viking raid where my character captures yours. He could do this for various reasons such as her being a seer, someone who can see or predict the future. She could be a healer too, either via magical means or something more traditional. She could even be a witch, someone whose somewhere in the middle of the two; a person who could divine the future and heal, which the healing could still be traditional means that people assume is witchcraft, as was the norm in those times. What happens after that is your character getting used to her new life, maybe my character owns a farm that he makes her help him tend, or perhaps it's more maternal needs like heading into town to purchase food, cook for him, keep the house cleaned, etc. It's up to you, but there's also going to be some themes of him trying to convert her to his religion (Norse mythology) and culture, possible themes of him teaching her to hunt or be a shield-maiden, and there could even be themes of his Jarl, the ruler of his village, trying to take her away from him. Maybe she's even trying to convert her captor to her religion. There's a lot that we can play around with.

T
A
K
E
N
Looking for someone to play a female to my male in a vampire setting
Kinks: Consensual, blood play, romance, story, drama, angst, and violence.
Possible Kinks: Pseudo Non-Con, kidnapping, light bondage, betrayal.

A vampire theme! Who woulda guessed? What can I say, I have a soft spot for vampire stories. For this one I would be very interested in having your character be the vampire, as that's hardly ever done, but I'm more than willing to be the vampire to your maiden if you're more keen on playing a human. I don't really have any ideas or time settings for this, so whatever you're into go ahead and pitch it to me! It could be modern, Victorian, medieval, so on. It could also be a blood-slave type of relationship, a newly turned vampire fledgling to their vampire master, or even the hunter going after the vampire. There's so much that we can do with this I don't even know where to start, but I can say that I would be interested in nearly any kind of vampire story.