It Happens. Raunchy erotic minded F needed for Free-form play

Started by sensual pen, November 09, 2011, 10:08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sensual pen

In life- reality can often be just chance. A chance meeting when one is in a certain frame of mind can spark off surprising encounters. For example  - It's one of those days, you are feeling horny and greedy, a meet in a museum or bumping into someone in the rain can be the first step.

Hoping to find someone with a lusty appetite for a plot that has plenty or erotic action. That means tension leading to mutual adult pleasure. Few limits- just enjoying exploring how much we can get each other excited and stimulated. Two key words- Fun and Sex. Lets have both.  ;) ;D

Sampais Wrath

I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204

sensual pen

Bumpity Bumpity Bump. Amazing, I have found this in my pile of 'must do something about it' hopes. Would anyone care to join me in a plot. Pen.

Quote from: sensual pen on November 09, 2011, 10:08:04 AM
In life- reality can often be just chance. A chance meeting when one is in a certain frame of mind can spark off surprising encounters. For example  - It's one of those days, you are feeling horny and greedy, a meet in a museum or bumping into someone in the rain can be the first step.

Hoping to find someone with a lusty appetite for a plot that has plenty or erotic action. That means tension leading to mutual adult pleasure. Few limits- just enjoying exploring how much we can get each other excited and stimulated. Two key words- Fun and Sex. Lets have both.  ;) ;D

sensual pen

Quote from: sensual pen on November 09, 2011, 10:08:04 AM

Bump🙃