News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Palladium/ Rifts: Dino Swamp adventure. full

Started by insaneplots, April 20, 2013, 06:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keelan

Quote from: insaneplots on May 04, 2013, 07:24:00 PM
The Glitter Girl Pilot OCC was an exclusive FQ Military force. Most players are either part or former Free Quebec forces The Traditional Glitter boy armor is available in the CS military it would be feasible for a traditional GB armor but the Glitter girl is a very hard to acquire armor.Thought a skill operator with the schematics materials money and time could retro build a Glitter boy into a glittergirl armor.

...you, good sir, have given me an AMAZING idea!  I will be back to you in a little bit, with the Coalition States "Skullgirl" Power Armor! >:3

insaneplots

send me the info it can be something to work towards in the game. If it seems feasible to do.

Shift things over to the OOC chat.

insaneplots

PaladinZenaku

I am interested in playing and have had experience in rifts but never did anything near dino swamps. Mostly around Lone Star CS base. I have to go find the book I have to spell the RCC/OCC class I want to be so give me a bit.
"Underneath the silvery moon,
Your path can still turn foul.
You'll know you've made a wretched move,
When werewolves start to howl."
~Shadowfang~
Alpha Male of Southern US Pack

insaneplots

at the moment the only restrictions are the book restrictions but by all means I love working with people to get them involved. We have yet to leave the main base in game so it's easy enough for someone to be reassigned (the MIA players) and a new player to take their place.

PaladinZenaku

Got a question are we using the dice bot thing the elliquiy has or not? The reason is I dont know how to use it.
~Shadowfang~

insaneplots

No we're on a trust system with the dice system so make your rolls with the use of your own RL dice or any dice program you have. I'm not invoking skill rolls for everything unless it's something that would really call for it.

PaladinZenaku

Ok well I would like to make a cyborg that uses a power armor as his body like the robot soldier from the traix book. Would you allow something along that line? I have a picture of what it will look like but it will use stats from a power armor from (I messed up and now have to find the book again).
~Shadowfang~

insaneplots

So a Full conversion cyborg that is designed to be able to use a PA. I can work with that, and by all means post the photo. if it's NSFW please put it in a spoiler.

PaladinZenaku

NSFW  ??? That could mean tons of things from palladium books.
~Shadowfang~

insaneplots

not safe for work. I do a lot of GMing for the game while at my normal job. If it's not safe for work then I have to look at it with my phone. When in doubt just spoiler it to be safe.

PaladinZenaku

Oh it is safe but I will spoiler it. I thought it may be appropiete for the location we will be going to. Just dont laugh at me.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
~Shadowfang~

insaneplots

Im gonna PM you for a possible plot for you and a reason for the zoid. (yes I know the anime that toy is from.)

PaladinZenaku

Ok Pm sent. Oh PS the zoid isnt going to be several stories tall but 10 feet tall.
~Shadowfang~

Muse

Oh!  Plots, is your game moving agian? 

If I'm sitll invited, could you please PM me with links? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

insaneplots

I've messaged you the links but i'll message them again if luna is still alive and willing let her know as well that would reduce us down to one open slot Kongming (who has been Messaged) has not answered