The Elder Scrolls (Mature Version)

Started by Daoine Sidhe, April 26, 2013, 03:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snake

I'm interested. though I've only played Skyrim. Probably play a redguard werewolf char :3

PaladinZenaku

Quote from: Snake on April 27, 2013, 05:52:09 PM
I'm interested. though I've only played Skyrim. Probably play a redguard werewolf char :3
Oh boy another werewolf. I am going to be the other.
"Underneath the silvery moon,
Your path can still turn foul.
You'll know you've made a wretched move,
When werewolves start to howl."
~Shadowfang~
Alpha Male of Southern US Pack

Snake

Hah well it goes along with the char I have in mind. someone who's always been in touch with his "animal" side. (and isn't a companion. Maybe he WAS but left afte ra while of feelin cheated out of work cuz of the low rewards ;3)

FallenRanger

Quote from: Snake on April 27, 2013, 06:12:19 PM
Hah well it goes along with the char I have in mind. someone who's always been in touch with his "animal" side. (and isn't a companion. Maybe he WAS but left afte ra while of feelin cheated out of work cuz of the low rewards ;3)

[HD/HQ] Skillet - Monster [Lyrics]

:P
Request Thread

You think lag is your ally? You merely adopted the lag. I was moulded by it. Changed by it. I didn't see latency till I was a man ಠ_ಠ

Snake

FallenRanger

Quote from: Snake on April 27, 2013, 06:20:55 PM
uh wha Fallen?

Werewolf? Song about an inner monster that can be felt trying to get through? >>
Request Thread

You think lag is your ally? You merely adopted the lag. I was moulded by it. Changed by it. I didn't see latency till I was a man ಠ_ಠ

PaladinZenaku

~Shadowfang~

FallenRanger

Quote from: PaladinZenaku on April 27, 2013, 06:23:23 PM
Go with this version. Its better.

Yer a saviour, been listening to this when I write a post with my werewolf OC
Request Thread

Snake

Haha alright. that's cool I'll give it a listen soon.

PaladinZenaku

I listen to this when I play skyrim and go beast mode with the ring of hercine.
Disturbed - The Animal With The Guy/Demon Voice And Epic Echo
~Shadowfang~

FallenRanger

Happy that Sidhe gave me a pass on my OC race (human, so it's more a culture) for a group RP as well as our solo one :D
Request Thread

PaladinZenaku

~Shadowfang~

FallenRanger

Quote from: PaladinZenaku on April 27, 2013, 06:31:15 PM
OC race? Explain please.

Keshali. More or less my sci-fi alien culture the Vulnians but made human for fantasy plots and for balancing.
Request Thread

PaladinZenaku

??? OK I am still sort of lost. Sorry you are using words I am not familiar with.
Keshali ?
Vulnians ?
~Shadowfang~

FallenRanger

Quote from: PaladinZenaku on April 27, 2013, 06:50:34 PM
??? OK I am still sort of lost. Sorry you are using words I am not familiar with.
Keshali ?
Vulnians ?

-Ponders-

Right.

Vulnians are a sci-fi race I created. A warrior race steeped in a deep, spiritual culture. Highly loyal, well trained in forms of combat and somewhat arrogant.

Keshali are a human version of that. More stripped down. No genetic enhancements, no vast armies...they're a warrior-people demographic from a Kingdom that you could just say is in the background. Not relevant. :P
Request Thread

PaladinZenaku

~Shadowfang~

FallenRanger

Quote from: PaladinZenaku on April 27, 2013, 06:59:42 PM
Ok I get it now.

-Nods- Using them in a one-one Scrolls RP so...seem to go well >>
Request Thread

PaladinZenaku

Well lets wait and see what sidhe had planned.
~Shadowfang~

FallenRanger

Quote from: PaladinZenaku on April 27, 2013, 07:05:23 PM

Blood. Gore. Sinew. Pulmonary systems!
Request Thread

Daoine Sidhe

Quote from: FallenRanger on April 27, 2013, 07:06:05 PM
Quote from: PaladinZenaku on April 27, 2013, 07:05:23 PM
Blood. Gore. Sinew. Pulmonary systems!

Effectively, yes.  Throw in some sex, and you've got yourself a story.  ;)  Kidding.  There's more to is than that.

Okay... first up:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
The Dawnguard won, simply because I don't want a crap-ton of vampires running around.  No offense to vamps.  I like vampire characters, but... to a degree.

Now... game will start in Skyrim.  While characters may start pretty much anywhere they want (except at Sovngarde or Skuldafn), I intend to start the story near Markath.  It would help if your characters were near there, unless you plan to have them join the story a bit later (or if you're planning a villain).

I haven't decided whether or not any quests will take the party out of Skyrim.  Cyrodill remains a possibility, though Morrowind can be accessed directly from Skyrim, as well.

So, now... the CS.  If there's anything you think should (or should not) be included here, let me know.

Name: (First only is acceptable, I suppose.  An alias will suffice, but do make a note that it is an alias.)
Race: (OC's please run by me first.  Otherwise, enjoy.  ... Dwemer are still "vanished" for the time.  If a vampire, please note that in addition to the race.)
Age: (Fairly understandable.  Vampires may be centuries old.  Non-vampires, be realistic.)
Physical Details: (Gimme everything you've got)
Core Combat Skills*: (One-Handed, Two-handed, Heavy/Medium/Light Armor, Shields/Blocking, Archery, Destruction Magick; pick 3 to focus on, please)
Core Supplementary Skills: (Restoration/Alteration/Illusion/Conjuration Magick, Stealth/Sneak, Pickpocketing, Lockpicking, Enchanting, Smithing, Alchemy; pick 4 to focus on, please)
Secondary Skills: (Pick any 3 skills to have as secondary, less experienced skills - combat or supplementary)
Starting Equipment: (weapons, armor/clothing, arrow count, gold, additional items, etc.; don't go all out or anything...)
Alignment: (If you'll permit a bit of D&D here... Chaotic/Neutral/Lawful Good/Neutral/Evil†)
Faction Affiliations: (If any.)

*Since a few of use have never played any TES game other than Skyrim, I'm not going to have the class system.
†If you're uncertain what any of that means, let me know.  (P.S. "Neutral Neutral" is called "True Neutral."  :-) )

Is there anything else (other than a story synopsis, which I'm working on) that I should address?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

FallenRanger

Name: Tanesha Jorin
Race: Keshali (Human)
Physical Details: Tanesha stands at 5'7" with slightly more inches to her height when in her boots. She's thin, toned and tanned from her years of wandering the various places of the world most recently being Tamriel. Her bluish-black hair reaches just to the small of her back and sweeps over her eye patch which hides an eye socket she seared shut with burning embers herself. Tanesha's working eye, her left one, is a light blue. Given the cold climate of Tamriel, Skyrim especially, Tanesha often wears furred armour that covers her crotch, breasts, back and arms. During hotter days she keeps her midriff and legs exposed but has a thick woollen shirt and breeches for when the air becomes bitter. http://www.wallsave.com/wallpapers/1366x768/warrior-women/351190/warrior-women-woman-hd-high-definition-fullscreen-351190.jpg
Core Combat Skills*: One-handed, Archery, Medium Armour
Core Supplementary Skills: Sneak, Alchemy, Restoration, Lockpicking,
Secondary Skills: Pickpocketing, Shields, Illusion(
Starting Equipment: Keshali Ranger Armour (Fur/Steel...not sure if it comes under medium or heavy. If Heavy I'll swap skills) Leather boots, Keshali Ranger Bracers, brown wool shirt, brown wool breeches, Keshali Shortsword (Steel), Keshali Bow (Hunting Bow), 40 steel arrows, 12 lockpicks, mortar&pestle, 4 health potions, 1 damage health potion, 2 loaves of bread, one slice of goat cheese, one bottle of mead. 40 gold coins.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Faction Affiliations: None, yet.
Request Thread

Daoine Sidhe

Hm.  From what I recall of Skyrim, most steel armors were heavy.  But then, Skyrim didn't have medium armors (though they were in other games, I believe).  So, fur/steel would likely be medium.  :-)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

FallenRanger

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on April 27, 2013, 08:57:03 PM
Hm.  From what I recall of Skyrim, most steel armors were heavy.  But then, Skyrim didn't have medium armors (though they were in other games, I believe).  So, fur/steel would likely be medium.  :-)

I think the fur is more decoration than function but medium it is!
Request Thread

FallenRanger

Changed to a short-sword. More...rangery. Plus less fiddling about swapping weapons in a realistic sense.
Request Thread

PaladinZenaku

Name: Alkar MaLdorvin (Al-car Mal-door-vin) AKA Shadowfang (His new name)
Race: Nord Werewolf
Physical Details:7'10" Black and white fur, Yellow eyes,
Shadowfang
Core Combat Skills: One-handed, Two-handed, Heavy armor,
Core Supplementary Skills: Conjuration Magick, Enchanting, Smithing, Alchemy
Secondary Skills: Lockpicking, Alteration Magick, Block, Sneak
Starting Equipment: Band Iron Armor Chestplate an Iron Guantlets, Dawnguard Axe, two Skyforge Swords,  Enchated chain necklace (increase carry weight and increase health regen), cloth hand wraps, key to the the keep of destroyed helgen where he made home and has two thralls (one storm, one frost) patroling it constantly, inside is everything he needs
Alignment: I really cant think of a type because his instincts could take over for abit at anytime.
Faction Affiliations: Dawnguard
I am going to give him custom sized banded iron armor chestplate and iron guanlets that he made. Looks like the picture in the spoiler below.
His Custom Sized Banded Iron Armor
~Shadowfang~