News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavlois

He was glad he hadn't eaten anything yet. Otherwise, it would be all over the gate entrance.
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina shakes her head.

Boxy

Tom cried like a little pansy.

Gavlois

(why is he crying? o.o)
O/O

Queen Elsa

Boxy

(because he made them just for Hina and Naoko lol  :P)

Gavlois

O/O

Queen Elsa

(I got it.) "Tommy, what if we make it up to you by buying breakfast at school for you?"

Gavlois

(still gotta wait for Evie)

Holding back his nausea, he added, "Yeah. It's on me."
O/O

Boxy

"Ok ok," he said as he wiped his face.  "But you guys owe me some more cockroaches!  They were my beloved pets.  There was George and Kathy and Bill and all the rest and I just gobbled them up!"

Queen Elsa

'Dear god...' thought Hina, 'Note to self, NEVER let Tommy meet my father...'

Gavlois

Struggling to keep his nausea under control, thought that perhaps his father should never meet one such as Tom. "Well, we can get going once Evie is ready."
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Let's pretend she is here. Cuz I have a good idea, and who knows when she'll be back.)

Boxy

(you guys have fathers??  I didn't think of one for Tom yet  :-X )

A few familiar girls passed by as Tom oggled them.  To his surprise, they turned around and taunted him.  "You were such a cute little princess last night," one of them said, and then they giggled as they walked off, leaving Tom confused.

Gavlois

(Yes Naoko almost got killed by his :P)

He put his hand on Tom's shoulder. "Don't let them get to you. You still have to have breakfast with us, remember?" Noticing that Evie was ready, he said, "Well, let's get going then."
O/O

Queen Elsa

The group of teenagers got to school, and once they arrived, they noticed that there was a police car outside of the school.

Boxy

(lol somehow I missed that, will have to go back and read later)

"But i liked it!  How do I get them to do that to me again?" Tom asked as they got to the school.

azzmeister89

Aaron had sat up all night with troubled thoughts, seig and hina's new relationship had opened a can of unwanted feeling right in his face, was he undesirable? Ugly? No girl had ever admited feelings to him and he had been in japan for almost four years. He kept himself healthy, did martial arts and was one of the aces of the basketball team, after a whole night of thinking he finaly got the courage to text the only person he could trust for a true answer. Hina

"Hey hina, am i the kind of guy a girl could fall in love with?" He chuckled to himself as he woundered what she would make of the question, that done he made his way to school.

JackWhite

Michael got to school when he finished his breakfast and he found his friends arriving as well. "Hey there y'all."

Queen Elsa

Hina looked curious when she saw the police cruiser. "I wonder what happened..."

"Of course Aaron! Feh! What kind of question is that??" She smiled at him.

Gavlois

(well not really. but he did get mad though)
(go ahead and build on your idea. i'll follow along)

Naoko, noticing the police car, dismissed it as nothing out of the ordinary. The local police always sends one or two police officers to do some paperwork with the school administration. "We should be getting to class. It is getting quite late."
O/O

Queen Elsa

When they entered the school building, a police officer who was holding a photograph approached us, then looked at the photo and scanned our group until his eyes landed on me. "Are you Miss Hina Soujin?"

JackWhite

They didn't seem to notice him so he just walked in school to his class.

Gavlois

(thats kinda awkward seeing as we can't answer for you.)

Naoko was about to head off to class, but he saw the police officer observing them. So he decided to stay in case any problems arise.
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Sorry I should have stold you that I was giving you guys a chance to react.) "Y-yes... What seems to be the problem?..." "I'm afraid you'll have to come with me."