MINE! *takes charlotte*

I win again!

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

CharlotteBelle

-Beats off seagulls and falls into the water.-

Still got the win.

Zaphod

-Rescues Charlotte baywatch style and gives her mouth to mouth until she passes out. Walks off with the Win-

Chaosengine

Disguised as a seagull that Charlotte just beat off. Steals win.  >:)

RainyHigh

Smacks the person holding the win with a dead fish and steals it.
Rainy's Ons and Offs

CharlotteBelle

-Fakes unconsciousness and waits until his back is turned, sees the fake seagull grab the win and gets up. By then, Jack Sparrow has it...pants him, stops to stare at the sexy for a moment, grabs the win, and runs off down the beach with her hair blowing in the wind and a red bathing suit on.-

My win.

RainyHigh

*trips the person with the win and takes it*

Rainy's Ons and Offs

CharlotteBelle

-Takes a lesson from Jack and commandeers the win.-

Mine.

Zaphod

-grabs the win from the pretty lass- Aaaarrr!

CharlotteBelle

-Throws a shark at him and grabs the win back.-

Chaosengine

Borrows the win and promises to give it back the second Tuesday of next week.

Galanthor

Starts his order engine and steals the win as they fight

CharlotteBelle

-Realizes there is no second Tuesday and grabs a freeze ray. Zaps all the men in sight.-

This. Is. Mine.

Galanthor

*recovers from the freeze ray that was obviously constructed by dr horrible taking the win casualy* no it's mine but if you want i can show you my hammer and by hammer i mean my...

Chaosengine

Steals win wearing freeze proof overalls.

CharlotteBelle

-Asks to see his hammer, and waits for all eyes to be diverted, before grabbing the win and running off.-

Thanks for the show!

Zaphod

-Takes her to the movies. Excuses himself in the middle of the show and walks awy with the Win- Mine!

RainyHigh

*waits outside the door and hits Zaphod with a dead fish*

My win!

*takes it and skips into the sunset*
Rainy's Ons and Offs

CharlotteBelle

He thought she was at the movies, but it was a cardboard cut out of her. -Waits for Rainy to turn the corner and grabs the win.-

Thank you.

Tise

-trips charlotte and takes the win-  \  XD /
Not All Who Wonder Are Lost

Chaosengine

Succeeds Pick Pockets check... Steals win!

Tise

-Turns into hulk and gives Chaosengine that Loki treatment

-hops away with the win-
Not All Who Wonder Are Lost

Chaosengine

Steals win while in intensive care.

JN

JN sneaks quietly into Chaos's hospital room thinking that he must have been pretty seriously hurt to still be in intensive care after almost a year.  He catches sight of himself in a mirror as he makes his way to the bed and stops to admire, He cuts a pretty dashing figure in his 'borrowed' white doctor coat with the stethoscope hanging down from his neck.  With a bit of regret he turns away from the compelling image; the WIN is more important.  Feeling a bit of compassion for the pour soul in the bed and hooked up to all of the tubes, he slips a teddy bear wearing aviator goggles and scarf beneath his arm as he slips the win back out.  Then he slips back out.  On the medical clipboard he's left a note.  "I have no patients for people who would take ... my win."
A&A's 
Request thread:  O&O's and links to some of my games: Click My Role Play Preferences link. And some f-lists  general kink list  Ellen Johnson  Robert Fulsom  Alenea Darkweb (basically a dark-elf version of Ellen Johnson for playing in fantasy settings.)

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP