World of Warcraft Interest Check

Started by Cardwolf, May 10, 2010, 06:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIAR

Alliance and Horde are at war with eachother and have a common enemy in the Demons is the theme of this roleplay?

Cardwolf

They've lost sight of the demons at this point.

Ironwolf85

hmmmm the demons could be in the background, their gates restricted by the horde's actions. we can use them when the players want to team up
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

LIAR

I see. I love the idea of a World of Warcraft roleplay so I'll still keep tabs to see how this develops before commiting further. I would play as either a Troll Mage or Dranei Paladin =]

Travaius

Be a troll...alliance are horrible...I mean hi?
Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

Ironwolf85

although I'd like playing Wogen...
hmmm.... wogen paladin with a blunderbuss and unlike actual WOW armor that looks cool instead of somewhat gay
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Cardwolf

Alright since we've got some interest going posting up character Sheets.

Name:

Race:

Class:

Specialization:

Talents: I don't mean the talent tree...I mean special skills your character possess...actually should be proffession

Spells/Skills:

Faction:

Secondary Faction/s:(Can be made up, but must be explained)

Titles:  (Go freaking wild with this.)

Status within your hometown: (Revered, Exalted, Exiled, Neutral?)

Appearance: (Please accompany a picture with a description.  Doesn't have to be long, but just for the sake of any differences from the picture to the character.)

History:

Personality:

Armor:  Don't go into stats if you can avoid it, just tell us what armor set your using.

Weapon: Same thing as the Armor, please create a named weapon.

Guild/Team: (If players choose they may create a faction together and create a tabard)

Mount of choice: (I really could care less)

Hearthstone location: (This is purely for yourself and yourself only.  Other players may attempt to find this location and push your hand during a weak moment.  I swear to God if I catch anyone going to another players Hearth location while their healing and they didn't have a decent reason or discover through legitimate means.   Your ass will be on a chopping block.)

Sexual Experience:

Sexual Preferences:

Turn Offs:

Rivals: (I don't expect anyone to start off with one, but when the game starts going and characters get more developed please select another player to be your rival.  As in you would kill your own mother to see them put into harms way.)

Aspect: (Just leave this blank, I will explain more at a later time)

Racial Hatred: (Pick one race on the opposing faction which your character would like to see eradicated.)

CmdrRenegade

"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

Cardwolf

Name: Silven Ashenmore

Race: Undead

Class: Priest

Specialization: Shadow/Discipline

Talents: Cook, Alchemy, Fishing and Herbalism

Spells/Skills: Improved Vampiric Embrace, Improved Shadow Word Pain, Mind Flay, Improved Mind Blast, Mind Control, Improved Psychic Scream, Silence, Improved Devouring Plague, Summon Shadow Fiend, Improved Shadow Form, Vampric Touch, Improved Power Word Shield, Improved Power Word: Fortitude, Improved Mana Burn, Smite, Flash Heal, Greater Heal, Heal, Renew, Group Heal, Dispel, Mass Dispel, Improved Inner Fire, Inner Focus

Faction: Horde

Secondary Faction/s: Queen’s Death Guard, Dimensional Science Division

Titles:  The Dread Doctor, Healer of Nine Hells, Spreader of Renewing Afflictions, Demon Physician, Sadistic Patron.

Status within your hometown: Exalted

Appearance:
Ashenmore is no longer much to look at after all these years though he used to be renowned for his appearance.  His flesh has decayed and bone now shows through his body though he hides most of it through with heavy cloaks and a mask.  His greasy black hair still clings to his skull full as ever though a bit dusty.  He is missing both of his eyes, but in their place are two glowing yellow orbs common to all Forsaken.  Now slouched over to due to lack of muscle tissue; Ashenmore stands at five feet six inches where he was once six feet tall.  His bones have been bleached white as is popular among the undead now.

History: Ashenmore was born to a wealthy man to a family found residence in Elwynn Forest.  After years upon years of existence in the forest a rival family came into existence and after four years.  Had the Ashenmore’s excommunicated and sent through the burning steps, though Silven himself was a devote priest and one of the highest members in the church.  He was cast out for immoral behavior based on eyewitness testimonies which were paid off by the rival family.  Bitter at the betrayal, Ashenmore poured his spirit into the dark arts of priesthood and soon found himself sick and tainted from the hate of the rival family.  He would die before he made it out of Silverpine forest and into Tirisfall Glades; however due to his close proximity to the Undercity and Kael’thalas’s call.  Ashemore resurrected as a forsaken and soon joined Sylvanas.  He put to work on many projects and diseases to pollute the air and destroy human kind at her prompting.  Ashenmore’s kind heart turned black and soon he found delight in nothing more than causing harm.  Despite all of this however, Ashenmore was a proponent against the dimensional machine stating that: “While it is a glorious tool of genocide, it is neglecting our previous treaties with the other races.”  He was ignored and went to work immediately on the machine and was even the first to bring a young Night Elf to sacrifice to the machine.  After they raped her of course, the undead rarely got to fuck such delicate flesh and they made sure to have a fair go at her body.  They used a rejuvenation spell on their bodies first which restored their nether regions to their pre-death appearance, though they did not return their upper bodies to that state.  She screamed horribly as the undead had their way with her and were unexhausted due to their already decayed forms.  After her death from the machine Ashenmore collected more sacrifices and went about gathering data.  It soon engulfed his life and after a while, he couldn’t leave sight of the Science Divisions precious project.  When the alliance finally came and destroyed his machine he swore revenge and set out for the Outlands first thing to slaughter as many humans as possible.

Personality: Silven is sadistic, cold and has an unnatural hatred for all humans.  He is driven beyond any being in existence except for maybe a few demons; he finds something to thrust himself at and will do so with no hesitation and with such force only the most powerful of obstacles can hold him back.  His obsession with power and pain lead him to subjugate himself to Warlock principles and was so far pledged to it gained access to warlock garbs.  Silven does have a soft spot for the Blood Elves however as he can relate to them and further more can even find some space in his black heart for the Dranei as they are foreigners into the world just as he is.  He prefers to hear them scream while plowing them however. 

Armor:  Silven’s armor consists mainly on warlock principles such as heavy metal shoulders which have been enchanted to cast a searing red glow against the cusp and hold up a chain behind his head.  It’s decorated with spikes and skulls adorn said spikes.  His robes are long and dyed red with blood from his victims though the primary color is black.  Heavy leather boots wrap his feet in dark comfort as well as his hands though gnome skulls have been stitched into the backhand.  He wears a single heavy plate mask over his face which has been adorned with runes to mark his rank amongst the forsaken as well.

Weapon: Demon Paramour and Tome or Daralan’s Priests.  Demon Paramour is a long empirical staff which glows bright red when held.  The staff itself is made of four purple crystals of pure mana which augment all of Silven’s magics when he channels through it.  The Tome itself is another conduit of mana bound in the skin of infant calves and written in the blood of a thousand dragons.  It highlights the secrets of Daralan priests shadow and holy magic.

Guild/Team: (If players choose they may create a faction together and create a tabard)

Mount of choice: Undead SaberFang

Hearthstone location: Undercity

Sexual Experience: Massive

Sexual Preferences: Solos, Nightelves or Dranei, Non-consent.

Turn Offs: Humans, Scat, Vore, mutilations.

Rivals: (I don't expect anyone to start off with one, but when the game starts going and characters get more developed please select another player to be your rival.  As in you would kill your own mother to see them put into harms way.)

Aspect: (Just leave this blank, I will explain more at a later time)

Racial Hatred: Humans

Lycan Queen

Before I get going on my character sheet, are we going with the plot mentioned above, with the whole tournament thing? Or are we going with a different plot, and if so, are we all 80s?

Cardwolf

The tournament was another game created by another member of Elliquiy this is completely separate and I expect this to play out much differently as it's an actual global war and dimensional war.  You can be any level you choose, but I figured most people would choose to be level 80s

Lycan Queen

kk. I'm working on my character right now, and should probably have it done by tomorrow.

CmdrRenegade

Name: Luitger Dunstan

Race: Human

Class: Warrior

Specialization: Arms/Fury

Talents: Cooking, Fishing, First Aid, Blacksmithing, Mining

Skills: Improved Heroic Strike, Improved Rend, Improved Charge, Improved Overpower, Impale, Sword Specialization, Two-Handed Weapon Specialization, Sweeping Strikes, Weapon Mastery, Trauma, Second Wind, (Improved) Mortal Strike, Juggernaut, Unrelenting Assault, Sudden Death, Endless Rage, Blood Frenzy, Wrecking Crew, Bladestorm, Armored to the Teeth, Cruelty, Unbridled Wrath, Improved Execute

Faction: Alliance

Secondary Factions: League of Arathor, Stormwind Guard

Titles: Orc's Reckoning, The Hundred Orc Slayer, Man-Orc, Orc Slayer, The Blade Wind, The Scythe

Status within your hometown: Honored

Appearance: Under his mask, he is a relatively clean-face man with dark hair and blue eyes.  He has some scars on his chin and cheeks from training which is one reason he wears a mask on his helmet.

History: Few imagine that the man known as The Blade Wind, was only a few years ago just an ordinary home grown slacker.  He had lived in Redridge through his childhood, adolescense, and young adult years with nary a care.  He helped out with the farms and the herds, but otherwise kept to himself and did not commit to anything.  Life was too short to work hard was his credo. 

Than in his 26th year, the greenskins returned.  He and his father were out hunting when one of the first Horde raiding parties entered their lands.  He and his father had hidden away in the grass separately along a known game trail.  He watched in awe as the Horde party appeared.  Three Orcs had come looking for easy prey.  His awe turned to horror as they found his father and pulled him off the ground by his collar.  He had attempted to remain hidden, but not well enough.  They laughed as he struggled to free himself, while making what sounded like jokes in their crude language.  For them, this was sport. 

What they did not know was that his father was a veteran of both the First and Second Wars and would not take this lightly.  He pulled out his hunting knife and quickly stabbed his captor in the eye.  Luitger was able to take out the other.  The third, who had been the largest was enraged and lunged at him.  "Father!" Luitger yelled.  "Get going, boy! Warn the town!" he yelled back.  "But!" "I said GO!" Luitger did as his father commanded, crying tears at his father's fate and his own 'cowardice'.  It had taken his own father's example to make him act like a man. 

However, it was in vain.  Larger raiding parties of Orcs, Trolls, Tauren, and Forsaken had raided the town as well.  By the time he arrived, they had already left.  Supplies had been taken or burnt.  Many people men, women, and children lay dead.   Many had been ritually impaled or eviscerated as a reminder that the Horde had returned.  His horror was multiplied to see his own mother impaled on a stake.  He ran to her, only to have her touch his face one last time before the light left her eyes. 

He silently helped bury the dead and begin to rebuild, but soon he was gone.  His father never returned.  He had changed completely in less than a day and knew he could not let this stand.  He left to find his father's comrade in arms during the Second War.  He had retired to the mountains and was known as renowned swordsman.  He took the young man in and trained him brutally, thinking him a disgrace to his father's memory.  Luitger would not give up.  Soft flesh was molded into hard muscle.  Happy go lucky eyes were changed to those of a grim resolve.  From dawn to dusk, in all weather, he trained almost to the point of dying on some occasions.  But still, he learned. 

Three years later, he was released and told to carry out his goal: revenge.  Although other races had torn apart his life, that Orc who took his father's life stuck out the most.  He swore to kill every Orc he saw.  No notions of compassion, mercy, or forgiveness would enter his mind.  He entered his first battle in a raid in the Barrens.  He and his unit of sellswords were in the first wave.  Few were expected to live, but few counted on him.  Where his comrades fell, he triumphed.  As the charge began, he fell the Orcs in great sweeps of his bastard sword.  His brutal training had allowed him to wield the weapon with far greater speed and strength than most men.  When all was said and done, only he and a few others survived.  However, all the Orcs lay dead.  He went on to raid the Outposts and make the green skinned filth feel the pain he had.  He would not rest until every last one lay dead at his feet.  Male, female, and child alike fell to his wrath. 

The tale of his cleansing of the Barrens was told far and wide through mercenary circles.  Though he never picked a fight with anyone, many mercenaries chose to avoid him.  His infamy spread far and wide as his blood bath continued.  Enterprising commanders would sometimes pay as much for him as they would for 10 lower quality mercenaries, making him a decent living.  However, the money is just a means to an end for him in his crusade of Orc Genocide.

Personality: He is reserved but capable of being happy.  The trauma of his family's death made him seek justice against Orcs, which has now turned darker, some say sadistic.  An Orcish opponent can turn his already brutal fighting style into a rage.  He cooperates as best as he can any companions he has.  He picks no fights, but does not shy from them.  When in battle, he rarely speaks or even grunts loudly, a psychological tactic he uses on all his opponents.  This silent destruction inflicts true fear on his enemies. 

Armor: He wears dark gray/black armor with many brutal spikes all over it.  He also wears a faceless mask over his helmet for protection.  His armor's appearance is geared towards intimidation as much as protection.

Guild/Team: Open to the possibility

Weapons: Orc's Reckoning (Bastard Sword) and Orc's Bane (Long Sword).  Both magical blades were commissioned as an alternative form of payment by a grateful Alliance commander.  They enhance his speed, strength, and stamina, though some say they have been soaked in so much Orc blood that their dying rage has begun to effect their wielder, contributing to the name Man-Orc.  Regardless of the truth, Luitger continues to use them.  If the rumor is true, it is difficult to say if he would care. 

Mount of Choice: War Horse

Hearthstone Location: Stormwind

Sexual Experience: Limited

Preferences: Solo or Group; Female Human, Female Night Elf, Female Draenei, Female Trolls, Female Blood Elves are what he finds attractive. 

Turn Offs: Orcs, Undead, Taurens; No Vore, Scat, Watersports, or Mutiliation

Rivals:

Aspect:

Racial Hatred: Orcs
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

Lithos

Somewhat interested as long as working with alliance is not required. Wrynn and his brain washed lackeys make me sick.

Male blood elf paladin who has pretty much seen it all ready to enlist in case there is a game.
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

zemo8801

Hey Card would you allow me to play out a undead roque?  If I could then I will love to join in on this tale?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

RampantDesires

Please keep in mind that this is somewhat of a work in progress.  There are several questions even in the text of this profile which I'll need to address as the nature of this RP becomes more clear.  However, it's way too late/early for me to continue writing so I'm going to go ahead and post what I have so far.

Name:  Mihaela(Mi-hi-la)”Mia”

Age: 5,878 Though she has lost track of this number and if asked tends to just say “Old enough” or  if pushed to be specific “Somewhere around five thousand… maybe” It is hard to celebrate birthdays and the like when you’re constantly on the move or in battle.

Race: Draenei

Class: Paladin

Specialization:
Protection/Holy

Talents: JewlCrafting, Herbalism, First Aid (I know it’s not technically a skill but I would like to make her linguistically talented if possible.  For example she could have picked up orcish while relations with them on Draenor were good and she now shows a strong interest in learning Elvish and is trying to find someone to teach her.)

Spells/Skills: Hammer of the Righteous, Consecration, Touched by the Light, Avenger’s Shield, Redoubt, Spiritual Attunement, Improved Hammer of Justice, Divinity, Holy Vengeance, Lay on Hands … It’s hard for me to go into detail here.  How much of this game is going to be based on pure combat and picking the right seals and judgments for battle?  Since I don’t actually HAVE a level 80 pally I have a hard time coming up with the names of the skills she’ll be using, I could just google it and give you a more comprehensive list, but I’m not fully sure what role this section will be playing.  I mean she’s a paladin, she buffs people, is a damage sink, and occasionally heals stuff.  Do you really require a list of all those abilities?

Secondary Faction/s:
(Can be made up, but must be explained) Hand of Argus

Titles: Having no last name she is most commonly addressed with Defender or Vindicator in front of her name. 

Status within your hometown:  Exalted

Appearance: 
Height- 7’1”
Weight – 272
Hair – Dark blue streaked with lighter sapphire highlights
Skin -  Lavender  with blue undertones
Eyes – Luminescent, pale blue which is practically white
Distinctive features – Arching horns which taper at a slightly backward angle to  a point just over her shoulders, a three and a half foot long tail about five inches in diameter, four tendrils which sprout behind her ears and hang just above the high curves of her breasts.

History: Neither she nor her parents lived on Argus, though tales of the Draenei homeworld are not some long forgotten history (Valen and many others are after all still alive and active), they are readily shared by the Draenei and have always fascinated her. What might it be like to live in such a paradise? What would have happened had Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde stood against the Legion instead of accepting Sargeras’ lies and promises of power? So much was lost due to greed and corruption.

Mihaela’s conception was a reason for celebration.  Every birth was precious to the refugees and she grew well loved and protected not only by her parents but by the community in large as well.  Her memories of this time are hazy at best, but she remembers that much at least; she was never cold, never hungry, always well cared for.

From an early age she showed a great devotion to the Naaru who had saved her people from Sargeras’ slavery, content to sit and listen to the Prophet Valen for hours on end as he spoke of their role in the Light, the musical hum of the strange Naaru comforting to her even then.  Most of her life had been spent aboard the dimensional naaru ship Oshu'gun, traveling from world to world, hoping to stay ahead of Kil'jaeden and the Legion.  She spent her time training with the Hand of Argus, honing her martial skill, eager to be in the forefront of the  naaaru’s army of the Light which would one day defeat the Burning Legion.

Oshu'gun  crashing forced the Draenei to settle more permanently, and despite the death of one of the naaru in the crash Mihaela regarded this phase to be a good thing.  It felt good to build something, to set down real roots.  It gave her the courage to finally take a mate, Erkvuard had been her friend and confidant for countless years, and as the Draenei worked on settling this new world she worked on building a full life with her mate.

For hundreds of years things progressed wonderfully, still devoted to the Hand of Argus she worshiped in the halls of Temple of Karabor rising swiftly through the ranks of paladins there. She was among the first of her people to respond to the overtures of the native shamastic orcs, often going on trade runs and working to improve relations between the two races.  Though she found it amusing that they took to worshiping the vessel her people had landed in she did not berate them for this practice, or even mention it at all.  In truth she held a quiet respect for their way of life.

That made their betrayal so much bitterer. Erkvuard was slaughtered in the taking of the Temple, she watched as he was ripped apart, her own body riddled with over a dozen wounds that her innate healing ability could not mend.  Her peaceful somewhat idealistic mate had not stood a chance against the blood thirsty horde.  Refusing to give in to rage or despair she threw herself into the conflict with a single minded intensity. For eight years she waged a losing war against the orcs, her unwavering faith and the strength of the naaru preserving her against the fel energies which twisted some of the other survivors. 

When Valen made it clear that their race’s only hope for survival was to flee once more, making a convincing show that the Draenei had been wiped out Mihaela had been quick to volunteer to stay and ‘defend’ Shattrath.  Her request was denied.  The Prophet told her it was not yet time for her death and she still had years of service left for her people and to the Light.  It was a bitter pill to swallow, but she agreed, helping to take back the Exodar and allow a fraction of her people to escape to Azeroth.

The prospect of living in this new world they’d landed on did not excite her, she viewed it as but a stopping point to gather Allies before going back to wage war against the Legion and the corrupted orcish tribes.  She will not be happy until Kael’thas and his magic junkies are booted from Tempest Keep, her hatred of the blood elves only slightly less than that of the orcs as she views what they have done to the naaru M’uru as the worst kind of rape.  Perhaps after that, when the halls of the Black Temple have been reclaimed, she will be able to lay to rest the memories of her friends and her mate who have fallen… perhaps.

Personality:  Having lost so much in her life Mihaela is slow to make attachments to anyone or anything.  As a result she often comes off as cold and unfeeling to those she meets, not that she particularly cares for anyone’s opinion save for Valen and a few select others who serve the Light.  She is fierce and disciplined in battle though in truth she seems to take little pleasure in the slaughter.   

Armor:  Her silver plate is truly a work of art. Having no small skill with working jewels she has spent much of her time crafting and placing elaborate pieces into the metal, their magic imbued radiance protecting her as much as the unyielding metal they are worked into.  (At least that’s what I tell myself when I look at scantily clad WoW women :P)  Everything is kept meticulously cleaned and polished. Instead of a helmet she wears an elaborately crafted silver circlet, a bright sapphire at its center which helps to enhance her innate healing magic.

Weapon:
Light’s Fury was given to her after they successfully reclaimed the Exodar, the massive one handed mace etched with runes and sigils which allow her to channel more of the naaru’s power into the weapon, ensuring that even glancing blows can pack an unexpected punch.  She also carries a large kite shield, silver edged in gold with a depiction of one of the naaru worked into the front in small gems, though it has no name she is incredibly fond of it and still works to improve its craftsmanship, the large shield has saved her life multiple times over the years, turning aside blows which would have otherwise crumpled her.

Guild/Team: It seems like a lot of my fellow female RPers are also into playing Draenei, I’d be open to being part of a team or guild if y’all are interested.  Or perhaps an orc haters  \Anonymous group?  (mostly kidding about that last bit ;) )

Mount of choice: Upon reaching Azeroth she’s given up the bulky Eelks bred by her people for the sleeker and swifter horses favored by the humans favoring a heavily armored war horse when needed.

Hearthstone location:  Azure Watch

Sexual Experience: Long forgotten as has been celibate since the death of her mate and even then he held a more gentle reserved nature.

Sexual Preferences: None (though I am open to exploring multiple pairings with almost any race, Draenei woman on woman action seems hot to me, yay prehensile tails.  Sex for her is probably going to weigh heavily on the non-consent side.)

Turn Offs: Sex? Mia’s a bit of a prude and likely will not like any number of things, but things that don’t do it for ME are mutilation (that’s not to say that there can’t be ANY damage, she can after all heal herself, still I don’t get into heavy gore so if this is your thing please discuss it with me first) watersports, scat, vore (sorry Forsaken!),

Rivals :
None, yet

Aspect:

Racial Hatred:
Orcs

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

elfguy

Name: Dendory

Race: Human

Class: Mage

Specialization: Frost

Talents: Herbalism, Alchemy

Spells/Skills: Frostball, Ice Lance, Frost Nova, Summon Water Elemental, Blink, Polymorph, Fire Blast, Frost Shield

Titles:  Hand of A'lar

Status within your hometown: Exalted

Appearance: Young, sexy, wearing a minimum of cloth, holding a wand as her only weapon.

History: Even though she's still young, Dendory is a veteran of the alliance, having battled countless monsters all over the old world and Outlands, and being part of the heros that vanquished many well known threats such as Illidan and Onyxia.

Personality: She usually is a happy going person, fairly social, altho doesn't go out of her way to greet people. She mostly fights for the thrill of combat, and also because she believes in helping to protect the alliance. She does not trust the horde, but will not go out of her way to battle them.

Armor:  Wearing cloth, she is very vulnerable. But thanks to her spells, she usually is very good at avoiding hits.

Weapon: Wand, which hits for a fairly weak amount, but increases her spell powers a lot while she holds it.

Guild/Team: none yet

Mount of choice: horse

Hearthstone location: Shattrah (unless we dont play in outland era? then Stormwind)

Sexual Experience: Very experienced with other girls, none with men.

Sexual Preferences: f/f, thinks she prefers consensual but will find out she likes NC if it was to happen to her.

Turn Offs: none that she knows of

Rivals: none

Aspect: none

Racial Hatred: blood elves always seemed too devious for her taste
----

Ironwolf85

I'd like to play, but never played wow before. I know background and that's what I wrote... no idea on skills or talents... maybe add mine later

sinoraa

Name: Sinoraa Shadowdawn

Race: High elf

Class: Priest

Specialization: Shadow/Holy

Talents: Alchemy, Herbalism, First aid

Spells/Skills: Shadowform, Mind Sear, Shadow Word, Power Word Shield, Mind control, Devouring Plague, Mind Blast, Inner Fire, Holy Nova, Vampiric Touch, Smite, Holy Fire, Mind Flay, Shadowfiend, Shackle Undead, Psychic Scream, Mind Vision, Prayer of Shadow Protection, Mana Burn, Fade, and various healing spells. (I hope you can forgive me but theres to many, with pretty much the same effect, healing.)

Titles:  Blood traitor (for blood elves) Grand Crusader (Alliance)

Status within your hometown: Exalted (Stormwind)

Appearance:

Carries a family broach on the side of her skirt, and is rarely seen without her hood on, mostly because she simply finds it comfortable. Shes especially fit for a spell caster, although nowhere near that to compete with a warrior. Shes also got holy runes on her body, which emits white flames whenever she use holy magic, one on her left shoulder, left hip, and one across her right hand.

History: There's not much to be said about Sinoraa's erly life, born and raised in silvermoon, later joining the chapel in stormwind, where she spent many years of loyal service. Unlike most high elves, Sinoraa refused joining Kael'thas cause. She did not trust his new associates, and instead decided to stay with the Allliance. Although she was imprisoned for under the suspicion of treason, although it was quickly agreed, that Sinoraa was not in league with Kael'thas, at which time she was released. She'd sense left the chapel, as her presence made most people feel uneasy, as she reminded them of their war with the blood elves. She now live as a traveler, going where ever her skills are needed.

Personality: Sinoraa has a very easy going personality, rarely holding a grudge.

Armor:  Light clothing, as her holy energy keeps her warm and safe, she has little use for much clothing or armor.

Weapon: Bloodelf Staff and magic runes which amplifies her magic.

Mount of choice: Horse, and Nolaloth, the Netherdrake

Hearthstone location: Stormwind

Sexual Experience: Virgin. As a member of the chapel, she had little room to be social.

Sexual Preferences: Pretty much anything

Turn Offs: Scat, waterplay.

Racial Hatred: Undead. While shes not a person to carry hatred, she views the forsaken to be abominations, that most be purged.

Cardwolf

Quote from: Chuukun on May 12, 2010, 03:48:25 AM
I'll post my profile later tonight. I presume we can have only one character?

Also:
No, just no.

Worgen CANNOT be Paladins and Paladins CANNOT use guns!

There is still a vote going on about that...players have yet to decide about non- horde/alliance characters.  However I do agree that Paladin's have no preferency in-game with guns.  Though that is another vote in itself.

Cardwolf

Quote from: zemo8801 on May 12, 2010, 03:56:36 AM
Hey Card would you allow me to play out a undead roque?  If I could then I will love to join in on this tale?

That is most welcome

sinoraa

I hope its okey if i have a alliance high elf? Sure their not a playable race, but their still around.

Cardwolf

It's definately alright and I applaude your creativity.
Secondaly you can have more than one character but you can not have them exist in the same area at once unless it's an event. 

Callie Del Noire

Heh... too bad I can't export my pali Kyriee over. :-D