JadenMystic's RP Ideas

Started by JadenMystic, May 14, 2011, 03:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JadenMystic

Please PM me if you are interested in any of these. I'd like to try to keep this thread as clean as possible! Thank you. :)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

JadenMystic

I like to use some of my poetry as inspiration for my RP's. Here's a few of them, I'm interested in using as a One-on-one RP, and the characters in bold are who I would be playing:

OPEN

Blast From the Past
Blast From the Past OPEN
QuoteLovers, Friends, maybe more
What untold secrets to explore?
A touch. A kiss. A night of bliss.
To be kept a Secret
In our midsts.

Years together
Through different times.
Different realms of each other to see
In body, Mind and Soul.
Comforting, Nurturing, Caring
Constantly Wanting More.

Another night that John and Julie have snuck out late while John's fiancee was at work. They've been friends for years, but lost touch until Julie moved back home with her kids. What becomes of their friendship? Do they let things flourish and grow into a possible romance, or do they keep things are they are between them--just friends?

Fire and Ice?
Fire and Ice?  --  can be M/M/F or M/F/F doesn't bother me either way.  OPEN
QuoteThe draw of him is strong
I feel the iciness of his hands upon my body
He pulls me in
Closer and closer.
The closer i get to him,
The more everyone else just disappears.
He uses things that I love
to lure me into his arms.
he makes me feel
Odd yet loved
Isolated and empty
weak yet strong with the will to live
for my family and friends.
he uses things that I like and love
To pull me more towards him.
To keep me away from my warriors
and my love...
If not for all the cuts and blood
my death would have been my end
had it not been for my warriors pulling me thru.

An evil Vampyre Sorcerer pulls me away from my warrior and mate. My mate and I are both half-breeds. Part Vampyre. Part Shifter. Almost inseparable, Cora has a difficult time trying to figure out what this pull is to Damien. She loves her warrior/mate, Ethan, but what if her love for him isn't strong enough to keep Damien from getting complete control of her and she turns?  If Ethan wishes to save his Mate he must sacrifice himself to save her thru the Oath he vowed to her long ago. Does he love his mate enough to possible die to save her from the evil sorcerer?  You decide on which one Cora ends up staying with!

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

JadenMystic

OPEN

Ideas From Broadway
Ideas Based from Broadway:
Phantom of the Opera
The Sound of Music
Bye Bye Birdie
The King & I
Sister Act
Grease
Gypsy
Evita

Songs From Broadway
Songs from Broadway:
"Speak Softly Love" Love Theme from Godfather
"Cain't Say No" from Oklahona!
"Think of Me"/"Music of the Night"/"All I Ask of You"/"Point of No Return" from Phantom of the Opera
"Getting to Know You" from The King and I

JadenMystic

OPEN

Country Songs
Country Songs:
"Austin"
"Does He Love You?"
“She Said Yes”
“One More Day”

JadenMystic

OPEN

Other FreeForn Ideas
Other freeform ideas:
Vampyre/shifter
Shifter/Shifter
Vampyre/Vampyre
Witch/Shifter
Witch/Vampyre

JadenMystic

OPEN

Link to Picture Thread

JadenMystic

TAKEN

Truth or Dare?
Truth or Dare? Taken

Remember playing the game as kids? I was thinking we could do this in a few different way. My partner and I could be siblings, Best Friends, or two wall flowers at a party. We'd start off innocently, but then as things progress get more perverted and such.

Mother, May I?
Mother May I? Taken

Incest involved. Mom/son or Father/daughter. You remember how to play the game. Just help me play out the right scenario with it.

JadenMystic

OPEN

A Modern Day Arranged Marriage
A Modern Day Arranged Marriage  OPEN

Our families would have some sort of a relationship, either colleagues at work, or some kind of a business partners  but we would not have met earlier, or just briefly. So this arrangement could be for various reasons, out of mutual friendship and admiration between the families, or with the aim of business prospects (I would not want the family association to be very unrealistic like gang-lords or something). We would have led our own lives before we come to know of this, have had our share of flings and relationships. Once we are made aware of this, although initially skeptical, we decide to give it a shot with an open mind. Over the course of time, we start to like each other and feel an attraction as well, and say yes to the marriage.

JadenMystic

Wish To Restart:

In Tune
In Tune (NightRabbit and JadenMystic)

The contest winner:

Name: Angel Rayne
Gender/Orientation: Female/Straight
Height: 5'4"
Pic:
About her: Angel is a very quiet and shy person. She was totally shocked when she won the contest to meet her favorite singer to go out on a date with him. She is a very caring person and wears her heart on her sleeve, and doesn't like to be hurt.

The Crazy Ex-girlfriend:

Name: Brooke Dyer
Gender/Orientation: Female/Bisexual
Height: 5'6"
Pic:
About her: Brooke is one that loves her job. She gets to kick people's asses if the overstep their boundaries and don't obey the rules.  When she finds out about the contest her ex is involved with and the little twit that won, she figured she would try to win her ex lover back!

The Young Noble

JadenMystic

JadenMystic

JadenMystic

Updated and Added a few new ones!

JadenMystic

Bump and added another one I wish to restart.

JadenMystic