Interest checK: Family RP.

Started by Wolfy, May 26, 2012, 07:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krakenknight

Kana Oversky

Kana is the baby in the house and loves to tease her elder siblings and parents. She's bi but also inexperienced and still a virgin, she adores her brothers and loves to sit in her Daddy's lap. She wants to try sex but is a little nervous. She's also a little naive and is often conned into things by her brothers.
She also wears very revealing clothes and loves to show her body off.

Ons: Oral, teasing her family, once she gets into it she desperately wants to get gangbanged and cummed on.

Offs: scat, water sports, vore

kingmaster1

I just think it would be interesting if there was some intimacy between everyone...I plan on daddy being a little handsy  ;)

Wolfy

Well if everyone agrees on it, I suppose we can all be intimate together...except Kana, of course...

Though I'm sure she's watched...I think this is a family that's very....'open' about sex and where they have it.

kingmaster1

so, should we just jump in when we're ready?

krakenknight

I assume so, I have quite a bit of work tonight  but Tomorrow Kana's going to sit on someone's lap.

kingmaster1

I volunteer Marcus for the lap position ^^

krakenknight

She'll be happy to do this. She likes to tease her big strong daddy especially.

kingmaster1

Wolfy

Jump in when your ready...it's the early morning, everyone is sleeping in their own bedrooms.

Mom and Dad have their own room, and Cana and Alex have their own rooms, while the twins share a room and bed together. ;D

kingmaster1

k, just made my intro post, hopefully that's good  :-)

Nixie19

Haha, I like Kana. She's cute
c;
I also like all the others - Marcus, Liz and Alex. We have a very attractive family~
;)

I don't have any issues with the entire family being intimate already.
Nessa certainly doesn't have any complaints~
:||D

kingmaster1

I like how everyone is pining for Kana's cherry  ;D  :P

Wolfy

Well it seems like there may be a little competition on this vacation....who gets to pop Cana's cherry? <3

Will it be Alex?

The Twins?

Daddy and perhaps Mommy too? :p

kingmaster1

I think daddy's pretty determined to pop that  >:)

Nixie19

Well, if Alex doesn't post by around this time tomorrow I'll probably just have Nessa move on.
I wanted to make sure he didn't get left out, but I'd rather not be stuck for days waiting to see if he might reply.
x_x;;

Wolfy

Quote from: Nixie19 on May 30, 2012, 11:42:58 PM
Well, if Alex doesn't post by around this time tomorrow I'll probably just have Nessa move on.
I wanted to make sure he didn't get left out, but I'd rather not be stuck for days waiting to see if he might reply.
x_x;;

Psh...

Nessa just wants some Younger brother.....:P

Nixie19

Pfff, nah. She's still pretty raw thanks to Sam.
xD

But really, I didn't want to leave him out. I know it's a really sucky feeling.
If he doesn't respond by tomorrow - I sent him a PM the other day already - then Nessa's just going to shower and go downstairs.
:P

kingmaster1

well, it's the only way to keep her up to date with everyone else, so I say go for it.

and I was just wondering, is everyone fair game in this?

Wolfy

krakenknight

Kana's game for anything but she is holding out on them a little.

kingmaster1

hey, Alex is back, awesome ;D

now we just need Sam to come back.... -_-

Wolfy

Hey hey...I'm working on it....

kingmaster1

krakenknight

I'm still here, just a little work busy until thursday. Will try to post tonight.

Wolfy