News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest checK: Family RP.

Started by Wolfy, May 26, 2012, 07:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Yes, this would be an Incest Group game.

We can discuss the details, but Ideally I'm wanting:

Father
Mother
Twin1 (Female)
Twin2 (Male, played by me. ;D)
Youngest Daughter
Youngest Son

....And..the rest of the details we can discuss. <3

PeacethatPowerbrings

I'd be up for this. As the...mother maybe?
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Wolfy

krakenknight

I'd be interested in playing the youngest daughter, if you'll have me.

Wolfy

Certainly.

Well..now we can decide if we should go ahead and start, or wait for the other roles to fill in...we've got 3 people out of the six that we need.

Nixie19

Sounds like fun~
I'd be interested in playing the female twin if that'd be alright.
c:

Wolfy

Alright...so we have

Father
Mother: Peace
Twin1: Nixie (Female)
Twin2: Wolfy (Male)
Youngest Son
Youngest Daughter (Kraken)

I think we can start. xD though I'd going to be me with my own personal harem...xD

Anyway....what shall the plot be? Family vacation time?

Also, Nixie...I had planned that the twins would be rather...intimate with each other already, though the entire family is very close and intimate, the twins are..more so, being, well..twins.

is that ok? :P

Wolfy

Also, Character profiles!

Name:
Appearence:
Personality:
Ons:
Offs:
Favorite Position:

Name: Samuel "Sam" Oversky
Role: Twin 2
Appearance:
Personality: Calm and collected, Sam is a fun loving guy who never loses his head in a crisis. He loves his family dearly, his sister's and mother more so, but he especially cares for his Twin sister.
Ons: Oral (Giving and receiving), Anal (Giving), Vaginal, pretty much most things.
Offs: Scat, Gore, Death, Bathroom Play, Blood-play....
Favorite Position: Doggy and Missionary.

:D

Nixie19

Family vacation time sounds good to me to start with.
c:
Where should they be? Somewhere tropical, maybe in the Caribbean or something?

And yeah, that sounds fine by me! No worries at all~
c;
I'll put up my profile soon, just have to do a few things quickly.

Wolfy

Caribbean sounds good...they'll take a flight out there...or should they take a cruise? :P

The RP will start with them preparing to go...so, it's like, the day of or day before they leave for their trip together.

PeacethatPowerbrings

Name: Elizabeth "Liz" Sara Oversky
Role: Mother
Appearence:

Personality: Energetic and devoted, loving, and fundamentally focused on her children.
Ons: Most everything. (Focused on partner's desires)
Offs: None.
Favorite Position: Missionary (her usual)

Nixie19

That, my dear, is up to you~
c;
Sorry for the delay. I was working on my profile when my internet crashed and I had to mess with it. =_=

Name: Vanessa "Nessa" or "Ness" Marianne Oversky
Role: Twin 1
Appearance:
She has naturally brown hair like her brother's, but she often keeps it dyed a dark coppery red.
Personality: She's soft-spoken but definitely not shy, as she can be quite talkative now and then. Ness is a sweet girl with a good sense of humor who can be a bit of a tomboy at times but is still very feminine in certain ways: she is easily embarrassed, afraid of most insects, and has a love for fluffy animals. While she can be a little stubborn she rarely disobeys commands given to her, exposing a bit of a more submissive side. She loves her family deeply, but it's clear that she's very... Close to her twin brother.
Ons: Mild bondage, sex toys, vaginal, oral (giving and receiving)... She's fairly experimental, so she's alright with a lot of things.
Offs: Gore, vore, blood play, knives or needles, intense breath play, and anything involving bodily wastes.
Favorite Position: Cowgirl and missionary. She doesn't mind doggy-style now and then, but mostly just when Sam's in the mood for it.

Wolfy

Talk2meguy

Hey,

Would I be able to grab the role of youngest son by any chance?

Wolfy

Quote from: Talk2meguy on May 28, 2012, 12:46:12 AM
Hey,

Would I be able to grab the role of youngest son by any chance?

Certainly. <3

PeacethatPowerbrings

Should we just have Papa Oversky provisionally away on business, in-case we get someone?

Talk2meguy

Name: Alexander “Alex” Oversky
Role: Younger Son
Appearence:

Personality: Alex is generally one of the family letting those older have most of the attention. When he isn’t with his family he is a rule breaker and has very few friends. He is constantly worried people will see the type of family that he is in and it has messed him up some. He can’t get enough of them though, he often wishes that he was in Sam’s shoes as his has a little more muscle time and a close connection with Ness.
Ons: Vaginal, oral (both), teasing, public (even though he is fearful he loves little touches or nudges when in public foreplay, using sexual toys, being caught in the act by another family member.
Offs: Death, blood, mutilation
Favorite Position: 69 and being on bottom with girl on top.

Nixie19

Welcome to the group, Talk2meguy~
c:

And yeah, Peace, I think that's a good idea. Just so we're not stuck waiting on somebody to join as the father. He can... Meet them at their hotel in the Caribbean or something.
>.>;;

kingmaster1

I would like to role for the father! just want to put this here before it's taken! A profile will soon follow!

Nixie19

Yayyy, awesome! We now have a father!
=D[/align]
[/size]

kingmaster1

Name: Marcus "Mark" lerron Oversky

Role:father

Appearence:
Personality: A loving father who is very devoted to his family, kind and caring but can have a bit of a temper that he tries to control around his family. Tends to drink a little more than he should and is often very horny when he's drunk.

Ons: oral (giving and recieving), anal (giving), most normal things, has a penchant for bust  ;)

Offs: scat, water sports, vore, pain, anything that's considered extreme

Favorite Position: it's a tie between doggy and cowgirl  :-)

kingmaster1

I was just wondering, is the whole family already sleeping with each other? or are the twins the only ones intimate right now? (minus the mother and father of course  ;D )

Wolfy

Hmm....I hadn't really thought about it...certainly the twins are very intimate with each other, but the rest.....I'm really not sure...what does everyone think?

PeacethatPowerbrings

I'm not sure either. I guess I don't mind either way.  :-)

krakenknight

I kind of like the idea of the youngest being a bit of virginal seductress so I'd say she's interested but not involved yet.
(profile up later)