Bloody_Paramour's Roleplays wanted (New including M/M F/F F/M M/F)

Started by Bloody Paramour, April 21, 2011, 10:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Paramour

Open For Games, Sorry for my Hiatus Guys! Looking forward to starting new ones and rejoining old ones.

Blood Roses New
THIS WILL INVOLVE VAMPIRES
I would like to play a really good vampire story. I could play Male or Female, but for this I prefer Male. (this can be M/M or M/F, or F/F F/M whatever you prefer

Ranson is one of those vampires everyone likes to fantasize about. He is rich, he has a nice house, hes gentlemenly, but when he gets angry, he becomes a ravaging bloodthirsty beast.

Ranson has been alone for centuries. Among his family, the vampires who shadow his side, there are those who tease his need for the companionship of lesser beings. however, during his many trips to the surrounding cities of the human world (however his visage may be appealing) he wanders as if a shadow, searching for something that piques his interest.

Characters (if you'd like to pick and choose)

Men
Ranson
Ranson is a vampire. Almost stereotypically. He is rich, handsome, charming, intellectual and everything that goes with being an age old creature of the night. Although he is kind, he is also mysterious...which comes with the territory.

Xavier
Xavier is a demon, but not your typical demon. He keeps most of his powers hidden, and treks among the demons, humans, and angels alike, hiding his true lineage as the heir to the fallen proud house of Leonhart demon Nobility. While most of his powers stem from the earth, he is no easy target. His shaggy black mane of hair shadowing his electric blue eyes, are but one of the many things thats add to his mystery.

Women
Freya
Freya is your average ordinary witch with no shortage of interesting habits, skills, and powers. While in the witchy community, she stands out at a short 5'5 with blindingly copper hair, she is spunky, and head strong, while still being ladylike and obnoxiously stubborn

I will be posting much more later!

"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Mhina

I like vampire stories and would love to play. I like the sound of Freya but if you want I could play another character, or both. Let me know if you're interested!

Bloody Paramour

Freya can be applied to just about any plot. PM me what you'd like to play, and we'll start a game <3
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "