Werewolf 3; VILLAGERS WIN!!

Started by Galactic Druid, May 29, 2016, 06:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

I meant the truth about not being a werewolf, and that I'm approaching things how I am because it's how I approach things. They weren't well-justified or explained decisions because it's hard to quantify intuition. It's just a different kind of guess in what was more of a void of information than it is now that we've been discussing this more.

Autumn Sativus

"I believe you Amber." Saffron stepped out from where she'd been listening. "I know where my suspicions lie and I don't think the shade is going the right direction."
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

AmberStarfire

Mintprincess

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 05, 2016, 06:38:55 AM
Most likely you'll vote me off and when you do, you'll see I'm listed as a villager, and then you'll know I'm most likely speaking the truth. So maybe that means you ought to be looking at some of those names who voted for me to push things in a certain direction, because a few of those are likely to be wolves.

I'm inclined to ask the same question.  As I know what I am, and you came targeting me by saying I'm playing just like last game (I play this way every game ;) ), it makes me suspicious of you as well.  Especially because you contacted me, and then turned on me when I asked you question.s  It's ok to ask each other questions.  Feel free to ask me anything.  Asking players questions doesn't make them shady, and that's pretty much what I got from you.

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 04, 2016, 05:39:38 PM
I've told you how I'm approaching things, trying to determine who's who. When there's a lack of information, I'm working with what I know, and that's how certain people approach things. I just played in another game with Mint where we were on the bad side. I saw behind the scenes how she approached things, how she 'tilted' perspectives and I thought I felt her trying to do it to me.

I'm always going to tilt things to acheive what I need no matter what side I play on.  Would be silly not to yes? Doesn't make me a wolf then, if you can justify that your logic that everyone else is trying to decipher isn't a reason people should vote for you.   You still have your vote on my head, despite the fact that, at least in my eyes, it's very clear that either no one else so far agrees with you, or at the very least, the idea of having to revote a sheriff doesn't appeal to them. 

As long as your vote is on my head, you're going to be a wolf in my eyes.   -tips my pretty hat, which you gave me-

As far as my suspicions, I'm leaning as well to Yugi and Emykat, cuz of quietness and rather off posting.   Basically, like it or not, being quiet makes you look like you are trying to hide, and we can't take OOC reasons like 'work' or 'my life is busy' into account while we're posting. It's based on what we see in the thread and find out in messages. 

Plus, I'm sorry to be honest, but not participating means you're not helping the cause.   Discussion is the only way to find the wolves, and proving yourself innocent is as important as finding the guilty.   

Again, as sheriff, I'm not going to place my vote until the end, since it may well matter more then.   So I would again like to see where everyone else is going.

AmberStarfire

Mint: I made the decision I did because I thought it was likely correct. I know it wasn't all that nice as far as votes go, but if I change my vote now I'd be changing it for the wrong reasons. I still think you might be a wolf. However, I may end up changing it before the voting ends if I feel like someone else is more likely a wolf.

yugi006

I don't believe Mint is a wolf. The fact that you voted her in as  but will now vote to lynch is just weird. She has done nothing to exhibit signs of being a wolf. I'd like to see what her vote is for a round or two before determining whether she is a wolf or not.

Quote from: Madame Professor on June 05, 2016, 12:14:50 PM

Right now, you are being rather shady, with your 'logic' and fluffy posts. Of course, there are a few others who have added nothing of value to the discussion that I could easily vote for; Yugi, Saffron, and Vera to name a few.

At the moment, though, thinking on it, I'm more include to vote for one of those three than Amber.

As you know all of that means nothing at this point as this is still to early for anyone to have any information to just throw out like this. Like before I have not approached anyone privately yet so I have no info to give. Anything I say is just pointless at this point.

While I do think Amber is being shady I think it's just that she is confused. If I am wrong then that will come back to bite me.

I think Vera is a better option than Amber.

Verasaille

Vera frowns slightly, "And just what did I do to create any suspicion? I set up my espresso stand, offer my personal suspicions and have proclaimed my innocence. I have been involved in the discussion, so it is not because I am quiet. What more do you want? If you suspect me, then have the Seer scry me. I have nothing to hide."

"Coffee is ready, let me make you all some nice iced coffee. So refreshing on a hot Sunday afternoon!"
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

KatKwik

I think I missed Saffron's reason for supporting Amber?

What information isn't being shared and doesn't that put us in danger in the night phase?

So now I'm not sure about voting?

I'm inclined to think there's a team wolf amongst the two ladies.

So I'm throwing dice for my vote. Also on UK time and I won't be here to post again.

Vote for Lynching = Amber

Dice Roll

KatKwik rolled: 1d2
Comment: Amber1 Saffron2
Result: 1,
Total: 1

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Autumn Sativus

My reason for supporting her is that I believe she's being singled out as a scapegoat by at least two wolves, maybe more. I think she's innocent and people that I have been eyeing sideways are the ones throwing the shade on her. These are my speculations, and I'm not prepared to share my methods with the class yet. I think if we kill Amber, we'll find a villager. There are only so many of us we can "afford".
Us against the world

Mintprincess

Quote from: Saffron on June 05, 2016, 04:27:27 PM
My reason for supporting her is that I believe she's being singled out as a scapegoat by at least two wolves, maybe more. I think she's innocent and people that I have been eyeing sideways are the ones throwing the shade on her. These are my speculations, and I'm not prepared to share my methods with the class yet. I think if we kill Amber, we'll find a villager. There are only so many of us we can "afford".

Ok, so NightOwl, Ceralilly, Christa, KatKwik, and Rel Mayer.

Which two are the wolves now? 

Verasaille

Vera stirs more chocolate into her cup, adding some ice as well. "We still have not heard from everyone. I do hope the absent ones are at least following the thread. I know sometimes real life interferes, but this game can be harsh on those who are not vocal or at least  voting."

Locking in my vote for no kill today. Though that could change if someone is obviously slipping up.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Ceralilly

I am not a wolf...though I have little argument aside from that.
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Derwaysh

Considering how we have a seer in play, maybe they can confirm the AmberGate scandal. 8-)

But then again we also have a swapper on each side.

It'll be really nice to hear your reasoning, lady Saffron, since you've got some. Reasoning make the world go around and our village a better place.

Quote from: Verasaille on June 05, 2016, 04:45:26 PM
Vera stirs more chocolate into her cup, adding some ice as well. "We still have not heard from everyone. I do hope the absent ones are at least following the thread. I know sometimes real life interferes, but this game can be harsh on those who are not vocal or at least  voting."

Locking in my vote for no kill today. Though that could change if someone is obviously slipping up.

~Eyes the chocolate~
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

AmberStarfire

I'm fine with the seer looking at my allegiance, though I know I'm a villager and I feel they might be wasting it. I would prefer it to being lynched, though.

Ceralilly

Amber has been fairly consistent in her reasoning behind her defense...perhaps I was hasty. 

I withdraw my vote for now.
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Rel Mayer

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 05, 2016, 04:49:16 PM
I'm fine with the seer looking at my allegiance, though I know I'm a villager and I feel they might be wasting it. I would prefer it to being lynched, though.

If the seer does look at you and lets the group know that you're wet dog/normal village citizen--then the seer risks revealing their role to someone. Even if they get someone else to reveal the information that is just a normal villager.

Personally, I think it's easier just to lynch, but that's up for the seer to decide!

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Rel Mayer on June 05, 2016, 05:06:09 PM
If the seer does look at you and lets the group know that you're wet dog/normal village citizen--then the seer risks revealing their role to someone. Even if they get someone else to reveal the information that is just a normal villager.

Personally, I think it's easier just to lynch, but that's up for the seer to decide!

You must feel very sure to say that. Why is it you feel I shouldn't even be looked at by a seer?

Just reading back over the roles, the Priest is also a possibility.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 05, 2016, 05:08:32 PM
You must feel very sure to say that. Why is it you feel I shouldn't even be looked at by a seer?

Just reading back over the roles, the Priest is also a possibility.

Cause of the reasons I stated above.

-offers some new perfume to cover the wet dog smell for Amber- ;)

Derwaysh

In the case that the seer reveal themselves, I'm assuming they'd probably desire protection off a bodyguard... which offers an even greater dilemma because those efforts can be spent elsewhere protecting other roles.

Nonetheless I am realizing the shoulda, woulda, couldas are sort of moot here and it's imperative that for the good of the realm a lynching must take place.

I have me mind made up but I'm holding until at least the end of the day today. Hopefully this allows a few of the lost, forlorn voices to chime in. We're all friends here.

Well some of us wolves too and that's okay too but then what do I know. ^-^

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Ceralilly

Quote from: Derwaysh on June 05, 2016, 05:20:44 PM
In the case that the seer reveal themselves, I'm assuming they'd probably desire protection off a bodyguard... which offers an even greater dilemma because those efforts can be spent elsewhere protecting other roles.

Nonetheless I am realizing the shoulda, woulda, couldas are sort of moot here and it's imperative that for the good of the realm a lynching must take place.

I have me mind made up but I'm holding until at least the end of the day today. Hopefully this allows a few of the lost, forlorn voices to chime in. We're all friends here.

Well some of us wolves too and that's okay too but then what do I know. ^-^

I genuinely like your input hehe.

Mintprincess

The Seer can only look at one person a night, and there are only 4 people right now who would show up as a wolf, one of them being the lycan.  The Seer can do their best, but they aren't going to nail it every night on  4/19 (and after the swap 5/19) odds.

So yes, whoever the seer is can choose to scry you.  As well as every other shady shade target out there.  And after night2, someone vetted could have been turned.

Using the priest power on today's vote would almost guarentee a risk of that person being turned.  Giving the wolves an easy vetted person isn't a smart play.  We're going to have to make the sacrifice today and take a chance.   Lynching someone, even if it's a villager, can give us some information and the odds are still strongly in our favor.

I'm going to encourage lynching. I'm going to encourage lynching of either those who aren't being all that helpful or aren't being very talkative, because again, silence doesn't help the team. 

Autumn Sativus

I feel as though sharing my input places a target on my back that I'm uncomfortable with right now, Derwaysh. I'm sorry. When I have more solid information and feel I know who I can share it with, I most certainly will. ;)
Us against the world

Derwaysh

Quote from: Saffron on June 05, 2016, 05:26:50 PM
I feel as though sharing my input places a target on my back that I'm uncomfortable with right now, Derwaysh. I'm sorry. When I have more solid information and feel I know who I can share it with, I most certainly will. ;)

Perfectly understandable! There's no rush. Not until the end of the day anyway. ;D

A/A

AmberStarfire

How long have we got until voting closes?

Derwaysh

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on June 04, 2016, 03:00:52 PM
Don't forget to vote, everyone, we have a little more than 48 hours.

22 odd hours roughly, methinks? I'm sure Guy'll confirm.

A/A