News:

Main Menu

XCOM-RP, Viable on E?

Started by Sargepepper, April 21, 2016, 10:48:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sargepepper

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=247061.msg12213756#msg12213756

So I posted this over in the Adult RP section, but I thought that this could potentially extend it's interest over to many areas here.

To make a long story short (for the long story, head over to the thread and read it!), I play games on twitch, and am excited to try and RP version of XCOM2, where you would play the characters that I field in battle. You would elaborate on everything that happened, dictate the hard hits in the game, those clutch moments where victory is snatched from the claws of defeat, but also distractions in those key moments were someone bites it, and the characters now have to deal with the grim reality of their lives.

I want to try and do two missions an episode, or less, depending on play feedback, and also give total flexibility to the characters on the away missions (looting locations, Old bases, engineer converts, etc.), and allow you a large degree of freedom to interpret the battles and how they go after I have already passed them.

If anyone is interested in signing up, check out the forum post up top and let me know what you think!