High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boxy

Tom looked back out at the pool and all the beautiful babes splish splashing about in it.  Normally, his eyes would have been all over them, but now they just gazed offf into the distance as he wondered.

"I don't remember that happening at all...nor anything else today, for that matter.  Come to think of it, I don't remember yesterday or the day before...I don't even know my own name!"

Coming to that realization, he jumped up and panicked.

Queen Elsa

Hina rolled her eyes. "Tommy... Stop being a weirdo..."

Boxy

"My name's Tommy??  How could I not know that?  I must have amnesia!"

(lol sorry if that's too weird I can change it...but for now going to go and eat dinner so see ya later)

Queen Elsa

(Yeah, that's the kind of twist that makes it impossible to reply.)

Gavlois

(Maybe pass it off as a joke?)
O/O

Queen Elsa

Boxy

(Sorry just got back.  I'm slow at RPing agg  :-( )

"Ugh I just can't fool you guys," Tom sighed in disappointment.  "Just once would I like to play a prank on you!"

Queen Elsa

Hina giggles. "Tommy, you're so weird."

Boxy

"I know, I know...but can you really blame me?"

The quirky nerdy geeky weirdo video game addict couldn't help but feel like an outcast among all the cool and hip folk.

Queen Elsa

Hina frowned. She had felt what he's feeling hundreds of time. She hugged him, to try to make him feel better.

Boxy

"I don't think you should be coming onto me with your boyfriend right there," Tom joked, quick to put on a mask.

Queen Elsa

"Shut up Tommy... I've felt what you have hundreds of times, ok? Stop putting on a mask around me. I'm your friend. You can talk to me about anything."

Boxy

"Well..nah, not now.  Maybe later.  I think I should go.  I'll see you guys later."

(probably gonna take a break for real, too.  Getting sleepy and can't concentrate too well)

Queen Elsa

LynxKitten

She panicked. She hated being lost. She hated being new, but she thought maybe going to a student party would help her fit in better when class actually started. Evangeline had just moved from Romania not but a month ago and was about to start school there. She had received a text message a few hours ago about a pool party, but trouble figuring out the GPS had made her late to the party. When she finally found the place, her nerves began to get the best of her. She fiddled with the light blue, strapless sundress she wore, wondering if it was the right thing to wear over the orange and yellow striped bikini. The blue contrasted with her light skin and even did so much as to make the blue of her own eyes pop. Her dirty blonde hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail, her bangs barely shading her eyes and curving down the sides of her face.

Gathering her courage, Evie rang the doorbell, clutching the straps of her purse nervously.

Queen Elsa

Hina was closest to the door, so she answered it. "Hi!"

LynxKitten

Evangeline seemed to jump slightly at the enthusiastic and sudden answer at the door. "H-hello, I...um, I got a text to come here for a party? I don't start school til after the weekend but, I, um.." Again, those nerves got the best of her, and she found herself stumbling over words in her slight accent.

Queen Elsa

Hina smiled and happily replied, "Come on in! It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm Hina Soujin!"

LynxKitten

She nodded and followed the girl, Hina, inside. "I'm Evangeline, but, um, a lot of people call me Evie for short," she replied.

Queen Elsa

Hina smiled happily and leads Evie over to her group of friends. "Hey guys, this is Evie!"

Gavlois

Naoko came running back down the street seemingly in a hurry.
O/O

LynxKitten

Evie blushed and lowered her head slightly, raising a hand in a wave, "H-hello."

Queen Elsa

(Just pretend they said hi and introduce themselves. Lol.)

Gavlois

(So this wouldnt be the first time Naoko meets then?)
O/O

LynxKitten

(Haha, yeah, I figured as much. Or we could say Naoko's family is her exchange student family lol Up to you.)

She looked around, she was curious to really meet the others, but she couldn't bring herself to say much, let alone to do more than sit down by the poolside.