Eden: The Coming {RECRUITING} (Freeform- Dragons & Other Mythic Races Playable!)

Started by Adonis, December 16, 2012, 01:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

WIP

Character:

Name: Vaelastrasz "Vael"
Species (Dragon type): Gold Dragon
Sex: Male

Humanoid Appearance:

Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Light Blue
Skin: Olive, darkens or lightens depending on time spent underground or above ground
Weight: 5'10
Height: 168
Other:
Dragon Form: Vael's wings appear "different" then typical wings, the arms which are normally smaller and longer have more muscle then others. It seems he has used his wing arms as an extra pair of limbs to dig. Because of this, the webbing of his wings also appears to have changed/worn away and have made it difficult for him to fly normally. Vael normally flies high and glides for prolonged flight and is lacks the grace of the better fliers. His arms and legs (like his wings) have grown thicker and denser to permit him to dig and burrow for long periods of time, his lean form allows him to weave effortlessly through his own little network of tunnels.

Information:

Personality: Vael is not the wisest of the clutch, he is a dragon of simple taste and pleasures. He is very laid back and can pass the day doing the most mundane of labors or tasks without complaint. The same could be said for doing nothing at all.  From a young age when many wished to explore outside he liked wrestle, dig and roll around in dirt with whoever would join him. Vael likes to show his many treasures he finds and can be very generous with anything he unearths as long his dug up treasures end up in safe hands. Socially he tends to be on the quieter side and is more of a listener then anything else.

Background: Vael burst out of his shell and burrowed deeper into the mud his mother had laid him in. He was among the last to peek out of the mound and among the most eager to eat before returning to his little space in the mud. Most of his early life was spent pawing at and around the nest, when ground began to come apart under his claws he began to dig and explore the massive cave system (for his tiny size at the time). Eventually he was vanishing for large parts of the day and only surfaced to eat and annoy his siblings with whatever rock he had found on his latest dig.

As he grew, so did his network of tunnels that were off limits to other whelps unless they wanted to get lost in the mazes and remain lost until Vael went to rescue them. To this day he still is the only one who can navigate to a little secret lair he built for himself where he houses most of his most "valuable" treasures.

More info pending/depending on past friendships/relationships/etc

OOC Ons and Offs:

Offs- M/m, stuff that goes in the toilet

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Adonis

You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Kimera

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Kimera

Adonis

You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

Adonis

O/O's

Kimera

Sorry, I had overlooked the dragon mating part, which basically would have explained it  :-[

Been looking for some nice picture and I think this can pass as a gold

Adonis

O/O's

Kimera

WIP (I'll be working this in steps on this post through the day)

Character:

Dragon form

Name: Arandegra (Aran)
Species (Dragon type): Gold
Sex: Female

Humanoid Appearance:

Humanoid form

Hair: Dark brown/Black
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Light tan
Height: 5'4" = 162.6cm
Weight: 112lb = 50.4kg
Other: -
Race: (Centos, Trithos, Peranos, Drai'Shok, Haas-Filoth)

Information:

Personality: Passion and ambition burn as strong within her as the fire of her breath. Aran is strongwilled and lusts for power, she loves to dominate her siblings. Having a feral side, she isn't shy to show them their place using a bite or lash from her tail. From early on, it was clear she had a mean streak, burning whatever she could find with her flame and enjoying to see the object burn to cinders.

Background: Being one of the first to hatch, Aran sees herself as the elder sister an isn't shy to enforce her self proclaimed status. For a female, she has a strong build with powerful arms and a very mean looking tail. Her especially thick scales made her very sturdy, making it often difficult for her parents to discipline her, which only fueling her own superiority complex.

Another thing she enjoyed was the hunt. Before she relied on her parents for food, just as her younger siblings. Now she had learned how she could catch her food on her own. Like a cat, she enjoyed playing with her food, tormenting her would be dinner before making the final kill.

From the moment she was allowed to leave the nest and spread her wings to explore the outside, Aran was entranced by it. She saw the world as her playground and some day it would be hers. Her excursions often took days, sometimes even weeks, but she always returned to the nest at some point. Still the world always called out to her and one day, she would leave for good. 

OOC Ons and Offs:

Kimera

Almost done I think. Just need to figure out her human form ^^

Hope she isn't too mush of a bitch ;3

Adonis

She might be a bitch, but she's among eqauls. She'll learn real fast that her crap won't fly with the others :p
O/O's

Kimera

Well that's what is going to make it interesting  ;D

For the rest of the world, is it like a standard fantasy (magic etc). Have our dragons already been amongst humanoids?

Adonis

Interesting until she pisses off one of the others at least. Standard fantasy, and no. Dragons are still just a rumor/myth, as the clutch has only begun to venture outside the nest in the past few years.
O/O's

Secretwriter

Quote from: Adonis on December 16, 2012, 09:58:11 PM
Guess I should start putting up threads now, eh? Haha. If I could make a minor request ladies and gentlemen, when you put your characters up in the sheet thread, could you convert the image tags into simply links? I have an old computer, and it drags so much ass when I go into a massive thread of pictures.  I'd love you forever and ever!

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Karasu

Quote from: Karasu on December 21, 2012, 05:08:47 AM
Character:

http://www.elfwood.com/art/b/l/blackphoenix/blackdragon.jpg Dragon
http://guysr.us/files/2012/07/Horny-Guy-Wanking-Solo-Dean-Carlson-1.jpg Human

Name: Selnick
SPecies (Dragon type): Amythyst
Sex: Male
Age: (Dragons begin at a bare minumum of 180 yrs. Add 10 years per 1 human year)  200

Humanoid Appearance:

Hair: Chestnut brown with streak of Dark purple/black that curls a little over his forehead
Eyes: Black
Skin: a healthy Tan
Weight: approx. 210 lbs
Height: 5'11"
Other: Healthy and Fit
Species Trithos

Information:

Personality: Confident and no-nonsense, he hates wasting his time and generally will be blunt and to the point about anything.

Background:  One of the most recently hatched of his nest, Selnick knew right away what he wanted to do, and that was get out. Selnick spent his childhood learning his abilities, mastering what he could (even if all that happened to be was flight and the transformation into his humanoid shape and breath weapon) He would pick fighs with his brethren from time to time mostly over food.

But he felt.. odd, incomplete. The rush of pride everytime he mastered a power was there only quickly and thus faded fast, leaving him with this feeling. He wasn't too happy with this ffeeling and thusly when he became old enouh to leave the nest, his first goal was to find a nest of his own, the next immidiatly was to fill that hole.

OOC Ons and Offs: As long as it is not Scat, Pissplay, gore, vore, or heavy blood.. Then we shall have a good time indeed.

Ok.. How's this?

PS sorry for Shit >.<
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

RhinSama

I'm most certainly interested, and am working on a profile now. Though I have no clue how to post photos to the wiki at all >_<

Adonis

If you want to just PM me the photo links that you'd like to use, I'll be happy to upload them for you :)
O/O's

RhinSama

Adonis

O/O's