Zoarster's Storyline Symposium (M for F, light to EX)

Started by zoarster, June 03, 2012, 10:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoarster

I've finally decided to condense all of my storyline ideas into one thread... please feel free to contact me via PM or IM if you are interested, and keep your eyes here for future updates, including a section with some generic characters, plot types, and similar ideas!

Full Plotlines

Irresistible (Any)

QuoteThe odd tent was set up at the edge of the fairgrounds, apparently a ramshackle mixture of whatever fabric was available to the creator. Bright purples contrasted with forest greens and neon oranges, corduroy and even denim mixing with silk, canvas, and a bit of lace. When Mark entered the tent, curious about what was inside, he found an old man as odd as the tent itself. One eye socket seemed caved in, obviously missing its inhabitant, and he has an odd limp and a toothless smile that almost caused Mark to flee instinctively. Yet the man's odd smile and his voice, echoing of Eastern Europe, seemed to somehow draw him in, if only out of morbid curiosity: "I do not see anyone in long time. I make charm for you, what you want?"

Mark chuckled, the scary man suddenly becoming quite quaint and charming in his own way. Mark had never had great luck with the ladies, not because he was bad looking or had a bad personality, but because he was altogether... mediocre, middle of the road. He was smart but not a great conversationalist, decent in bed but not hot enough looking to get there. He shrugged, speaking loudly, slowly, distinctly so the old man could hear. "I want to be irresistible."

"AAH!" The old man echoed, as if this were some kind of revelation, a wish he'd never heard before. "But irresistible to who? Women? Girls? Boys? Men?"

The list of categories went on, from the plausible to the absurd, until Mark stopped him. "To women I find sexually attractive," he said, blushing a bit after realizing he'd just talked to a man who could be a century or older about sex, if only indirectly.

But Mark found himself quickly answered, a sharp and attentive response that made the rest of the old man's rantings seem like idle ramblings: "Alright, I do this. But be careful what you have just asked." His hands went and grabbed a bag, throwing a pinch of this and a dash of that in, shaking it. Mark could have sworn he heard other voices joining the old man's chant, but no-one else was in the tent. It was all over before it began, and the man had pulled out a handful of powder, blowing it in the surprised young man's face.

When Mark next awoke, it would be in the same part of the fairgrounds where he'd started, except that the tent was gone. There were no holes in the ground, no signs of stakes or ropes. Mark shook his head, figuring he'd lay down for a summer nap and dreamed the entire thing. But he started to doubt that when he saw his childhood crush across the field. He waved in a friendly manner, but when she waved back, saying a few quick words to her fiancee about saying hi to an old friend, and started walking toward him, there was lust in her eyes.

This story can be played either as a tongue-in-cheek smutfest or a dark erotic horror story in the vein of an erotic version of Steven King's Needful Things, where Mark's mystical power starts to tear up small town society as women fight over Mark. It could also make kinks that women have repressed rise to the surface and put Mark into situations and kinks with which he is not altogether comfortable. I do see this story as having a defined end, but would prefer to work with a partner to identify that ending rather than include one here. Any and all kinks and "levels" of play are welcome for this story.

The Sibyl (Any)

I was reading the other night about the Sibyl and was thinking that a sexualized version of the diviner could be a lot of fun. This could take any number of forms, from a M/f version where the male priests of the temple use and abuse the Sibyl, perhaps putting her through sexual initiation rites before allowing her to assume her position (literally and figuratively) to a more femdom take where the Sibyl realizes the power of her predictions and extracts sexual services and even servitude from men who would like positive oracles.

Another version of this story would be a twist where we focus on a modern cult of the Sibyl where the members engage in various modes of debauchery to channel prophecy, with a leading priestess taking the role of the Sibyl. Characters in this story could also range from a dominant Sibyl to more submissive (or even totally abused) initiates and "sacrifices" (mostly in the sexual sense) who would be used in the rituals.

Cash Dare (Light to EX)

I'd like to play a relatively smutty story about a web series called Cash Dare, where women are offered increasing amounts of money to perform different tasks, often in public. These can be anything from public sex to cheating on a partner to things in the extreme and BDSM categories. They can choose to stop at any time, at which point they are given a choice of three 'final dares' that act as money multipliers.

There are a lot of variants of this game depending on how light or extreme/humiliating my partner would like it to be, and I'd be more than happy to discuss different rule variants for different tastes.

Modern Myths--The Three Fates (BDSM to EX)

QuoteGod is dead... and we have killed him. It had taken long enough. First it was Olympus falling, then Valhalla, and then it took almost two pesky millennia for that Judeo-Christian god to go away. But that didn't mean all the gods were dead. Of course, all of the common gods had gone by the wayside, those weak little deities who needed silly things like the faith of mortals to keep them alive. The gods that remained were far more subtle in their machinations, old enough to know how little the belief and favor of mortals should mean. They had been bound by the deals they had made with these new gods, but those were gone now, weren't they?

Three of those deities that survived, the old gods come out of hiding, were the Moirae, the three ancients who wove the fate of mankind: Clotho, the spinner; Lachesis, the measurer; and Atropos, the final cutter who ended the lives of men and women. Now that they were free from the forms that they had been forced to give themselves, free from the old crone-like shapes and the stupid stories about a shared eye. They could take any shape, weave any fate... and they intended to use that to their advantage. After all, what was the use of such power without a little bit of enjoyment?

I'm seeking a partner to play the three fates in this story. The idea would be that each fate could change an aspect of a man's life for a price... sometimes something sexual, sometimes something that needs doing and sends its requester on a quest that involves a kinky twist. I would think that each of the fates would have a personality appropriate to her spinning abilities. This can all be discussed and hammered out in more detail between myself and a prospective partner. Please PM or IM me if you'd like to talk more!

Prisoners' Dilemma (NC to EX)

A sexual twist on one of the oldest games in the book. The rules are simple: the two members of a couple are locked up in separate rooms and given basic two options for the partner to receive: Pain or Pleasure. Once both members have made their choices, they are forced to watch their partner endure or enjoy the fate they have chosen. At the end of each round, the two members have the chance to send their partner a single message, but that is all of the direct communication they have.

The details of this game are negotiable--for example, the options shown might be generic (i.e. "Pain" vs "Pleasure") or more detailed (e.g. "Your husband/boyfriend gets a blowjob" vs "Your husband/boyfriend gets paddled 10 times"). I am also willing to discuss the context of the game--is it a sexual psychology study? A twisted kidnapper's game? An S&M game?--and how the game ends--is there a points system in effect, with the winner(s) getting a prize? Does it just go a fixed number of rounds before both members are freed? Are there more... serious consequences?

No matter what, however, I'd like to play this using two characters with very fleshed out personalities; we might even play some vignettes from their relationship ahead of time to understand them better. I'd like to deal with their reactions and the lines of trust that are or aren't broken, perhaps extending the story to include the aftermath of the game.

*SMUT ALERT* Clinical Trials (BDSM to EX)

The ads seemed simple enough: Sexually open male needed for clinical drug tests. The pay was good, accommodations were included, and it sounded like it might even be fun. When Sam signed up for the tests, however, he didn't know that the experimental drugs that he was taking would not only increase his sex drive, but push him to do things he never knew he would do.

My basic idea for this scenario is that a sexually open but "vanilla" in experience man is chosen for a series of drug trials. At first, the drugs are pretty normal for sexual enhancers--increasing stamina, semen production, etc. But then he gets accepted into a second round of testing for more 'niche' drugs. My first thought was that these drugs would be psychological and make him take pleasure from kinks that he wouldn't normally like and that he outright listed as limits at the beginning of the trial (could include pain, toilet play, cross-dressing, bestiality, or anything else you can think of) but they could also be physical in nature, transforming him--or his partner--into a different sex. All kinks and effects are negotiable with my partner.

All Fun and Games... (Hardcore to EX)

It all started one hot summer night. The group of friends, old friends from high school who had maintained their ties through college, had gathered at a cabin in the woods to reminisce over old times. Drink followed drink, and eventually, they were recounting old lusts. Not crushes, not daydreams, but carnal, sexual lusts. None of them had a chance to get any of it out in high school, but now here they were, twenty-somethings, playing naughty variants of spin the bottle, five minutes in heaven, truth or dare, and many others. And it was so fun they decided to do it again next month.

I'm hoping to play this one as a tale of geeky/"well-behaved" high schoolers getting all of their wild urges out a few years later. This story could go many ways, from a simple smutty storyline to weaving in and out of a few characters' lives and how their newfound wildness affects their personal and professional relationships. Will what happens in the group stay in the group, or will the participants become bon vivants elsewhere as well?

Doctor Patient Privilege (Bondage to EX)

QuoteDear Dr. Peters,

I'm hoping this letter makes its way to you--I double-checked your address several times, but I'm still a bit nervous about writing to inquire about your services. You may recognize my name from some local news spots and ads, but I'd ask that you keep what I'm about to tell you in the strictest confidence.

As you may know, one of the big platforms that I have been running for office on has been my strong relationship with my wife of five years, Krista. What you may not--and hopefully do not, until reading this letter--know, is that we are, to put it frankly, on the verge of divorce. You see, I had posed for a very long time as a "bad boy" and have since been running for office as a reformed bad boy. The image of the bad boy was what Krista married, and she has been quite patient with my true and somewhat... lackluster performance in bed since. We are sexually active, no doubt, but I can't find it in me to go beyond the motions of missionary position and oral sex into the kinkier realms of both submission and dominance that Krista is seeking.

Unfortunately, the tension between Krista and myself has built up quite a bit over the past five years, and now--just as I am running for one of the country's most prestigious offices--Krista has offered me three choices: become the secret bad boy that she wants and satisfy her kinky needs in bed, be satisfied as a submissive cuckold while she secretly enjoys the company of other men, or face a public and humiliating divorce that will end not only my marriage but also my career.

As it stands right now, I do not think that I am prepared to deal with Krista's first two options, and the final option is absolutely unthinkable. I would appreciate your discreet and attentive services in this matter, and to this end I would be willing to arrange additional fees to secure sessions in an alternate locations.

Best Regards,
James Lancaster

James Lancaster, the 32 year old political superstar and the presumed winner of the state's Senate race, felt his hands trembling as he slipped the letter into the mailbox. He had heard about Dr. Rachel Peters and her "unorthodox" methods of sexual therapy, and he knew that his reputation was at stake if she ever disclosed that he was using her services. After all, James had run on the 'bad boy gone good' platform and wooed young and old alike, but if he was caught going to a sexual therapist, especially one as controversial as Dr. Peters, he'd be doomed. Then again, if Krista left him, he'd be doomed as well.

I am hoping that this story will explore the power dynamic between Dr. Peters and James as well as the dynamic between him and his wife, especially if she finds out he's been seeing Dr. Peters. The kinks that Krista wants to see, and that Dr. Peters includes in her "therapy" are all up for discussion, but I would like to see mild bondage or S&M at a minimum.

Country Coven (Bondage to EX)

When a series of men driving alone on a stretch of road in rural Appalachia disappeared unexpectedly, Special Agent Michael DuFresne is assigned to investigate. After his car breaks down, he finds himself waiting over the weekend for a tow truck at a woodland spa retreat where a group of women are enjoying themselves. Little does Michael know, the retreat center is actually the hideout for a coven of witches who draw their power from a man's sexual energy, and he is their latest prey.

Vengeful Sky Pirates (NC to EX)

The year is 1903; the rapid emergence of steampunk technology in the mid-1800s has allowed the dominant male power structure to totally suppress the female suffrage movement, relegating women to little more than objects. While upper-class women were basically kept in gilt cages, even some middle-class women had to work as prostitutes, and the lower-class was treated as no more than sex slaves, often subjected to the darkest whims of their male oppressors. This story, however, is not the story of those oppressed women.

In 1897, a small band of women who had, in secret, been reading over their husbands' research escaped their captivity and set up a base of operations on a small island off the East Coast of the USA. While their husbands initially searched for them, their interest quickly waned as they found new playthings. Society forgot about those women until a few years later, when they came to wreak vengeance upon the male society using a technology that the rest of the world had not discovered--flight.

The women had banded together and created a flying base, a giant flying machine that could sustain them as they embarked on a quest to overturn the male-dominated society and create a freer construct for all. While they could undoubtedly use the airship in greatly destructive ways, they eschew war as a means of protest and instead turn to taking political prisoners--although they are not above turning the tables and using these prisoners as both their workforce and to satisfy their... other needs.

I'd like to play a story between these sky pirates and their prisoners. It could anything from a slow romance where a pirate befriends a prisoner and begins to convert him to their way of thinking to an extreme slavery scenario where an especially feisty and/or spiteful pirate or group of pirates submits a prisoner to the worst treatment imaginable--or it could be a scenario where some pirates are spiteful mistresses while another falls in love. Feel free to shoot me some additional ideas as well!

Here are some potential looks for the pirates as inspiration:

Kinky Moods

These are just some particular moods that have been catching my fancy lately. Please note that these do not need to be incorporated into the above-listed stories, but are just guidelines for partners who'd like to formulate a story.

Dirty kinks--outdoor sex, foodplay, cum licking, sweat, and even things like puke, watersports, menses, and scat. Not all of them are necessary in a story, but I'd like to at least see a good mix of them. I haven't thought of any specific plots to go along with these ideas, and I'll update this post when I do, but I'd like my character to be on the receiving end of most of these kinks; I'm not opposed to switching, but I don't want to be giving exclusively.

zoarster

zoarster

Added "Country Coven", also hoping for a partner for the Sky Pirates scenario!

zoarster

zoarster

zoarster

zoarster

zoarster

zoarster

zoarster