Wereamon A Pokemon plot with a twist

Started by Malgriff, August 30, 2014, 08:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malgriff

For this plot I wanted to try something a little different. There wont be a lot of sexual content so if that's all you're looking for then you may want to stop reading now. Second I want to explore the more dangerous side of the pokemon world, it's all well and good thinking a ten year old can leave home with a pokemon and be alright, it doesn't sound right at all. So age limit is 18 at the youngest.

On to the actual story then, I have a vague idea of what I want. As the tittle hinted at I'm thinking of making a werepokemon character, like a werewolf but instead of changing at a full moon they'll change with an elevated heart rate + adrenaline, so if they're under stress or excited the change is imminent. I'm thinking that it'd be so rare there would be no known records or even legends about werepokemon or it could be a very recent phenomenon, perhaps a note is found from one werepokemon found by one of the many evil teams, who wish to find one of these werepokemon to study them.

For this rp you could either play one of the villains trying to capture the werepokemon or a friend of the werepokemon who know nothing about it till it's revealed during a battle against the villains. Details can be hashed out via PM but not here.