News:

Main Menu

Why color?!!?

Started by AlexLove, May 19, 2013, 10:07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexLove

Hey guys.

I don't know if you can rant on these forums so i'm just going to :)

So i ordered my new phone the other week. Sony Xperia Z. Aussie website but they send it from Hong Kong direct so no overhead.

Anyway. I got an official Sony charging base with it too.

Just so you know the phone comes in black or white like most phones today. I got the black one.

The base came in black and white too. I got the black one.

So the phone arrives in a week or so i open it up and i'm like "Cool!! Black phone."

I open the charger i'm like " Coooool..... purple base? "

WTFBBQPWNHAXROFLMAO!!

Purple!!! What the hell is purple?!?!?!

I go back to the website and there just isnt a purple page. I do a bunch of searches and eventually find a triple shot of a white base a black base and a purple base.

So it does exist but a purple phone doesn't and WHY PURPLE!??!?!

Then i'm complaining to my friend and i'm like " why the hell would you make something random like that?? why all phone companies make black/white and these guys throw in purple why not BRIGHT FLEURO YELLOW for christs sake!! "

So this is me being sarcastic right. 10 MINUTES LATER i get an email from the same store. The are advertising the Nokia Lumina.

It comes in black.... white.... and bright fleuro yellow.

-____________________-

No. Just No.

Today just didnt happen. Imma go back to bed.

See you guys tomorrow.

*shuffles off grumbling*

Beguile's Mistress

*hugs you*  Funny how the world works, huh?

Inkidu

But purple is mah favorite color, for reals... D:

No, really it is.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

AlexLove

Quote from: Inkidu on May 19, 2013, 10:16:46 PM
But purple is mah favorite color, for reals... D:

No, really it is.

Oh sure i like purple.

But i have a black desk, black  sounds system, black monitor, black desk clock, black notebook, black lamp, black pencil holder, black pen case, black statue, black pc, black note holder, black mouse, black mousepad, black keyboard, black elephant, black tranciever, black pencils, black pens, black eraser, black gloves to type when its cold, black webcam and a white modem

NOW

The white modem is ok.... JUST!!

But the kiddy coloured bright grape drank lookin charger for my pure black glass phone that is supposed to sit elegantly on upon the jet black veneer desk with custom sourced jet black rubber edging IS NOT!!

:P

Beorning

It's the universe trying to tell you there's too much black in your life...  ;)

Blythe

Is it at least a dark purple? That wouldn't be so bad with black.

AlexLove

Quote from: Blythe on May 20, 2013, 03:53:25 AM
Is it at least a dark purple? That wouldn't be so bad with black.

Its not really. Its not bright buuuut i got a theme going. ^^

Blythe

....well, at least it isn't that bright fleuro yellow with the Nokia Lumina. That would be awful.

Black and yellow....ack...I'd think of bumblebees every time I looked at my stuff with those colors.

Purple could be tolerable. *nodnod*

Oreo

Any chance you could put a layer of black glossy spray paint on it? Mask off the connectors? Or is the cord purple too?

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin