An Empire Asunder ~ In Need of An Emperor

Started by MarissaSeraphOfInsanity, July 28, 2013, 08:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

Sorry been a very bad few days, But I am back...some what. LOL Let me try and read and catch up a bit, did we decided something about the royal family thing?

doodasaurus

Curvy, I think it's complicated a bit because someone just apped the Emperor, but Marissa said that different mothers seemed a reasonable solution.

That said, I'm still willing to change Aurelius' character sheet to reflect a different parentage if necessary, or any other reasonable change!

CurvyKitten

Quote from: doodasaurus on August 08, 2013, 06:52:11 PM
Curvy, I think it's complicated a bit because someone just apped the Emperor, but Marissa said that different mothers seemed a reasonable solution.

That said, I'm still willing to change Aurelius' character sheet to reflect a different parentage if necessary, or any other reasonable change!

Well I know yours has several siblings, and the mother dying. I have no problem with different mothers. But I don't want to have her utterly useless as well.

And yeah I saw that we have a Emperor app, but the bio is in the making perhaps our Emperor could work with us as well to help everything work together? :)

doodasaurus

Curvy, our characters are fundamentally different, I think.  ;D

And I'm for whatever works best for all the parties involved.

Love And Submission

Is there a deadline for CS? I'm almost done I was just wondering.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

Rainbow, your character is approved, as is yours Bubbles, pending your bio. And I'm sure he'd be happy to work with you in shaping the bio. If any contradictions arise in the bio, just let me know and we'll find a way to get them ironed out before we start.

Sorry Vostroya, I was in bed so I didn't get your PM and Bubbles got in first.

DTW, we should be beginning the game relatively soon but we're still waiting on one more submission before we begin. Just post your CS whenever you're ready and it should be fine.
"She is all the great heroines of the world in one. She is more than an individual. I love her, and I must make her love me. I want to make Romeo jealous. I want the dead lovers of the world to hear our laughter, and grow sad. I want a breath of our passion to stir dust into consciousness, to wake their ashes in pain."

Can You Cast Me Far From Grace? ~ Ons and Offs (WIP)

Sic Transit Seraphim ~ Apologies, Absences and Admiral Ackbar

MrBubbles

Speaking of collaboration, if anyone wants to have Valerian and their character's paths intertwine just PM me and I'll work it into the Big E's backstory sometime tomorrow.

Love And Submission

Name: Augustus Von Cloud
Title: Future Duke Of Exmberg
Faction: Selician Empire
Sexual Orientation: Bi-Sexual

Goal: While Augustus knows the Sahal are nothing but brainless savages , He is  interested in meeting one. He has never seen one of them in person before. Their lack of education, and hygiene is truly fascinating to him and he wishes to attempt to converse with them. Perhaps through a series  of grunts or finger signs.

Personality: Augustus Von Cloud is an educated and well spoken man. Raised in Selcian Nobility , he's gained a taste for the finer things in life. Fine wine , pretty women and lavish parties are Augustus's normal interest but he also has a quest for knowledge. One cannot properly rule over the common man if he doesn't understand the way he thinks after all. Despite his intelligence and charisma , Augustus's is also somewhat self-centered. He considers the Selcian Nobility to be the smartest people in the people land and dismisses the other kingdoms as uneducated fools who do not understand the nuances of politics.

Perhaps Augustus's greatest personality trait is his ability and willingness to put  stupid people in their place. He's been known to get quite aggressive with the female around his family castle. Those foolish females never seem to know their proper place in the world.

Appearance: Augustus is an attractive young man with chestnut colored hair and blue caring eyes. He is well fed and in good shape. His pale skin is smooth and without imperfection. His posture is perfect and he always stands up straight. A small smile almost always appears on his pink lips.

Biography: Born to Maximilian Von Cloud and Martha Von Cloud , Augustus was raised to be a leader since the day he was born. He has had only the finest tutors since he was three years old and loved to read as a child. Instilled with greatness since birth , Augustus has lived a life of luxury that is benefiting only of a man of his statue and greatness for most of his life. He did however spend a year away from his family's caste to learn what it was like to be commoner when he was sixteen years old. He found the experience enlightening and hopes that it will help make him as wonderful leader as his Heroic father has been. Of course Augustus's life hasn't always been perfect. He's had trials and tribulations just like everybody else. Augustus's has had a particularly bad time in the romance department. Women just don't seem to know their proper place around him and he is constantly reminding them of where they belong. August's life has been relatively uneventful except for the battles Selcian empire seems to be in constantly. While Augustus's has never been on the battlefield he  wishes for peace in his lifetime. Despite the foolishness of the Sahal and Grand Duchy , he hopes they can one day assimilated to civilized society and prosper under Selcian rule.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

Quote from: DTW on August 09, 2013, 12:51:04 AM
Goal: While Augustus knows the Sahal are nothing but brainless savages , He is  interested in meeting one. He has never seen one of them in person before. Their lack of education, and hygiene is truly fascinating to him and he wishes to attempt to converse with them. Perhaps through a serious of grunts or finger signs.
Oh God, you had me at this XD You're approved.

Bubbles and Ember are almost finished with their profiles, and I should have a thread for character sheets up relatively soonish. Depending on how hungover I am this weekend, we may be up and running by then at the earliest.
"She is all the great heroines of the world in one. She is more than an individual. I love her, and I must make her love me. I want to make Romeo jealous. I want the dead lovers of the world to hear our laughter, and grow sad. I want a breath of our passion to stir dust into consciousness, to wake their ashes in pain."

Ember Star

I have a feeling Annora and Augustus will not get off to a good start. LOL.

I'm done with my profile. But I'm waiting until tomorrow to post it so I can hear back from Rainbow amf give everything a once over.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Wajin

Marissa, if I may I have another little twist to add to the dear Brahn to make his story fit more with where I see Ravthorn being placed, that being close to the South-Eastern border between the Duchy and Sahal
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

Sure thing, Ember. Sounds great to me.

Go ahead, Dane. I'll go over it when I can.

Wajin

I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Caela

After reading that, Moira very MUCH wants Augustus to dare to try and tell her her "Proper" place! Lmao!!!

xPeachyPuff

Ohhhh, snap! He seems hilarious and will be a great character to interact with! XD

- Rainbow ♥

Ember Star

Name: Annora Évreux
Title: High Queen
Faction: the Kingdom of Sahal
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Goal: Believe it or not, Annora actually doesn't have big goals of ruling beyond her own territory of Sahal. Does she want peace? Not exactly. She was born and raised to be a true warrior, and a warrior needs battle. Does she wish to conquer? Kind of, but she also know conquering isn't something immediate, it takes planing. She does wish to see the other factions fall, perhaps tear themselves to pieces or reduce themselves to rubble. The bickering between the two is just annoying anyway. Let them destroy each other and she can come pick up the pieces. But if they can convince her of peace, well, she might consider it. Provided the stakes are properly to her liking. She's not looking forward to it. She sees the nobles of the other factions as having theoretical sticks stuck up their asses.

Personality:
Thunderous tides shall awaken her wrath
Like lightning in the dead of night
Her sword shall be sharp
Her blade tainted with red
Her conquer shall spread through sands of the south

Annora is a true warrior. She is strong, smart, and commanding. Her people respect her because she has proven herself. She often feels the need to prove herself to others. She holds herself and acts with every demeanor of what she is, a warrior queen. She is rough, and can be rude by the others factions standards. But she is by no means dumb. She had studied and strategicalize. She may not have manners and edicate. She may be quick to temper and draw weapons at times. But that does not make her less than them in mind. Only different.

Appearance: Annora stands at five feet seven inches tall. She has long black with bangs that is not especially well kept up with, but  at least looks brushed occasionally. Her eyes are a bright blue-gray, while her skin is usually finely tanned from her time in the sun. Her body is athletic, toned and strong at 130 pounds. Her curves are noticeable, with C-cup breasts, and hips to nicely balance them. She usually dresses, not in queenly garments, but in the clothes of a warrior, and she always has noticeable weapons on her.

Biography: Born the daughter of a high Warload. Annora had her start before she could even walk. He trained his daughter to the upmost mark. With blade and with arrow, she trained. Upon horses she rode into traitorous lands. Her father proclaimed himself the Count of Eredor, Lord of the Steeds. He and his father before him held great power within the land. Her grandfather rose quickly through the ranks. They had a great wealth of horses, of which he was trained greatly in. He gained loyalty, and created a Calvary of sorts. He passed this power, honor, glory, and talent onto his son. His son intended to do the same with his daughter. So, Annora trained and learned and followed her father's lead. Annora was not altogether unkind, nor was her father. They would not have been so good with their horses had they been. But they craved the honor power brought. Yet, they tended to stay fairly stationary. He had been older when he fathered Annora, her mother had died when she was young. He was content in training her to maintain the power that he held.

However, feeling threatened by the Évreux's steady fortress, the High King felt threatened. He wished to take them out, so when she was 20, they were attacked in the dead of night by the High King's forces. Her father was killed, and many of their loyal people and horses. Annora tasted the first flavors of revenge upon her conscious. She lay in wait, she plotted, she learned, she built her following up.

After a year, her house was ready, though not perfect. It was around this time that she first met Kali Charna. She was a mere teenaged girl, stealing from a market Annora happened to be mulling around in. Something about the girl intrigued Annora, so she helped Kali escape. She could've left her on her own, but instead, she took the girl back to her mansion. They became close friends, almost a sisterly bond one could say. Annora taught Kali what she could about the art of war and her plot for revenge. Annora wanted to make sure

That plot would not be put into place until three years ago. Respectively, Annora simply rode up to where the High King lived with a few solders of her own, Kali at her right side, and challenged the King. She knew his temperament would not allow him to say no. She had studied up on him. So, challenge him she did, to a duel at that. He accepted of course, and so they dueled. It was a long and hard duel, but the ending is what mattered. It ended with her beheading the King. This of course created a flurry of anger from the King's own men, but when they moved towards her, they were blocked by her mounted men. With the King's head in hand, she declared herself Queen, and warned that all should respect her as such. Given the criminals code of honor that liked to run through Sahal, most everybody did. She had proven herself strong enough, they would be respect that. Though not everybody did...

Nonetheless, she was now Queen, with Kali at her right hand. She declared the title of Princess upon her, to signify that Kali was not only her friend, but she who was second in command of the country.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

Ember, you're approved, as are the changes to Dane's character.

A page for character sheets is now up and it'll act as a roll call of sorts to see who's still with us. When you're ready, please post your character sheet to the following thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=182105.0

CurvyKitten

Peeks my head in to make sure I haven't missed anything~ I haven't missed the start or anything have I?

doodasaurus

CurvyKitten

NOOO why was I not told sooner? BAH ~runs to catch up and see about getting a post up~ I have to figure out where I can slip my girls into the rp.