The Five Ancients [Freeform - Star Wars - Alternate Timeline Interest Check]

Started by Wajin, September 24, 2012, 05:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wajin

14th Year of the Clone Wars, it's the 11th anniversary of the tragic death of Chancellor Palpatine at the hands of the Seperatist General Greivous. Shortly before his death, Palpatine revealed his darkest secret to the young Jedi General Anakin Skywalker, Skywalker learned that the Chancellor was in truth a Sith Master, luckily his plan to conquer the galaxy was foiled when his presumed pawn Greivous slew him. Skywalker in turn fled known space travelling towards the core, heading for the ancient Jedi homeworld of Tython.
That was 11 years, all presume him dead, even his young wife Senator Padme Amidala and his two children have given up all hope of seeing him.
But suddenly, one quiet evening on Coruscant the signal frequency from his ship, the Twillight is forwarded from a inner core station. Before long the ship lands on Coruscant, in the Jedi temple, from the bowels of the ship Skywalker emerges, obviously aged, but alongside him 5 unknown Jedi emerges. Upon being briefed they introduce themselves to the council as the Five Jedi Masters of the Grey Side, masters who harness both the light and dark. They were put in stasis to help future Jedi in times of great need, but were forgotten
The Five are subsequently told of the situation, and within months they're introduced into the military, always fighting side by side. 

So now that that is done, what I'm looking for are people with interest in trying this. We can decide what major events happened during the Clone Wars, and which didn't.

What I'm looking for are

Ancient 1: A Japanese Dane
Ancient 2: Panduhmoanium
Ancient 3: Kate
Ancient 4:
Ancient 5:
Jedi 1:Triggvi
Jedi 2:
Jedi 3:

The focus of this roleplay will be the story, the relationship between The Five, but I am willing to add fighting if there's a general interest in it.
Since it's getting late here, I'll post a Character Sheet first thing tomorrow
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Panduhmoanium

I think I'd be quite interested in this RP. I don't mind which role, though I'd prefer to be an Ancient.

Triggvi

I would be interested in the rp too. I think I would want to be a Jedi struggling with the new teachings the masters are bringing.

Wajin

Okay, here comes the Character sheet

Species:(List of suggested species below)
Name: (Try making it fit your species)
Lightsaber Type:(Will make list)
Lightsaber colour(s):(red acceptable too)
Specialty:(Lightsaber combat, sorcery, force techniques etc.)

suggested species: MirialanMiralukaNautolan, Twi'lek and Human
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

Kate

Species: Human
Name: Alana Nurrah
Lightsaber Type: N/A
Lightsaber colour(s): Violet
Specialty: Sorcery (is there a list of what sort of things are ok to do ?)

Wajin

Quote from: Kate on September 25, 2012, 04:16:34 AM

Species: Human
Lightsaber Type: N/A
Lightsaber colour(s): Violet
Specialty: Sorcery (is there a list of what sort of things are ok to do ?)

Stuff like mass healing, foresight, thought bombs, the genetic work Darth Plagueis did, generally arcane and grand techniques 

yasarra

Color me interested.  I'll be happy to post a character for consideration after I get home from work this evening.

Panduhmoanium

Species: Zabrak (If this is not ok then I'll change it.)
Name: Zaexen
Lightsaber Type: Dual (Again, if not ok I will change.)
Lightsaber colour(s): Orange
Specialty: Lightsaber Combat

Wajin

Quote from: Panduhmoanium on September 25, 2012, 06:31:29 AM

Species: Zabrak (If this is not ok then I'll change it.)
Name: Zaexen
Lightsaber Type: Dual (Again, if not ok I will change.)
Lightsaber colour(s): Orange
Specialty: Lightsaber Combat

It's fine :D I said suggested, not required.

Wajin

Totally forgot to add gender! so if you want to clarify, please edit posts :D

Name: Aethan Maeros
Lightsaber Type Dual Tonfa
Lightsaber colour(s): White
Specialty: lightsaber combat with a building interest in sorcery.

Story: Aethan is by the jedi pf the current generation seen as the leader of the ancients, it was his idea that they should go into stasis, and it was he who showed the others the beauty of the grey side. He had discovered the great power that lay in walking on the edge between the sides by meditating in solitude in a cave after momentarily having fallen to the dark side, his first student in this new way had been Alana, whom he had known since they were both padawan. Aethan then moved on to teach the rest, all of this done in secret at first to avoid unwanted attention fromthe jedi council. When the training had ended the five presented themselves to the council, who reluctantly accepted them, and even granted Aethan a spot on the council

When Aethan was young his family gave him to the order, like most Miraluka families did with children of vast potential, as all Miraluka was inherently force sensitive. The only thing he was given of his family's were two white lightsaber crystals, known as "the eyes of Alpheridies" which hr later used when making his destinctive tonfas. Withn relatively short time, Aethans instructors suspected that the young man was able to perceive shatterpoints, a skill which made his able to beat even the greatest masters in lightsaber duels. His interest inhis training days were mostly focussed on lightsaber combat. After his change though his interests expanded and he asked Alana to teach him just a little of her techniques.

Triggvi

Name:: Lyrin Thiss
Race: Cathar
Sex: Female
Specialty:
She is a highly skilled Jedi with great potential. She highly skilled with Light Saber and no lethal unarmed combat but her specialty is force techniques and she has a passion for healing in both the mental and physical sense. To her pulling a light Saber is the last resort, but will not hesitate it the need arises. She is looking to expand her understanding of the force to include sorcery so she can help and protect more people.

Light Saber Type: Standard
Light Saber:
Is made of living materials with the exception of the focusing crystal.

1.     Over time the light saber can self-repair, if put in a nutrient bath it can repair much faster.
2.     The color of the blade is Emerald Green noting her connection to the living force.
3.     It is waterproof, Pressure Resistant and Environmentally rugged
4.     Dual pulse Light Saber and Bifurcating cyclical-ignition pulse

Appearance:
She dresses less in the robes of a Jedi and more in subdued current fashions. She conceals her Light Saber until needed. She feels that this allows people to relate to her better in her role as negotiator/healer.

Kate

Species: Human (self modified)
Lightsaber Type: Electrum
Lightsaber colour: Sapphire (matching her hair, which naturally grows that color after the changes she has conducted to her own body)
Specialty: Sorcery

Background

Like other Grey Jedi's Alana does dabble in both the Light and the Dark side of the force and is particularly fond of showy abilities that create awe, primarily in herself. Before stasis she has been focusing on genetic manipulation and life creationn and  had been enchanted in her ability doing so for many years that her jedi prowess  extended her body for.

Alana made no attempt to stop rumors of others believing she was creating creatures of fear and destruction, while in fact she was making creatures of magnificence, elegance and beauty that had impressive abilities to love, aid and have empathy to other kinds of life. Alana believed the rumors could protect her creations from being visited by the flippant, and ideally happily surprising any appearing to vanish a potential threat.

When bored she can be found improving life on a world she is visiting such that they suffer less and had more athletic appeal, to her own tastes of course. However most times Alana can be found in meditation to purify her soul such that she can read changes in the force more accurately. 

Although Alana is a master of force-sorcery, her light saber and force-techniques are comparable to an average jedi. Alana has adjusted her own genetic form so much she bares little resemblance to the body she was born with. The one thing she fears most are other ancients destroying beauty and elegance she has created on a myriad of worlds she holds dear., for in her own mind she is their Goddess. in truth not many interpretations of reality exist where that is not the case.

Wajin

Wajin

Quote from: Triggvi on September 25, 2012, 07:51:48 PM
Name:: Lyrin Thiss
Race: Cathar
Sex: Female
Specialty:
She is a highly skilled Jedi with great potential. She skilled with Light Saber but her specialty is force techniques and she has a passion for healing in both the mental and physical sense. To her pulling a light Saber is the last resort, but will not hesitate it the need arises. She is looking to expand her understanding of the force to include sorcery so she can help and protect more people.

Light Saber:
Is made of living materials with the exception of the focusing crystal.
1.   The light saber is self-recharging (6 hrs to fully recharge)
2.   Over time the light saber can self-repair, if put in a nutrient bath it can repair much faster.
3.   Less power reserves than a normal light saber but more than enough for an extended battle.
4.   The color of the blade is Emerald Green noting her connection to the living force.
5.   It is waterproof, Pressure Resistant and Environmentally rugged

The Light Saber is meant to be unique but not any more or less powerful that a anyone elses light saber
Lyrin Thiss

Hope this meets with your approval.

Totally forgot I had a comment..... Lightsabers dont need tp recharge

Wajin

yasarra

Species:Miraluka
Name: Ren'ava Ciajin
Lightsaber Type: Crossguard
Lightsaber colour(s): Silver
Specialty: Lightsaber.  Delving deeper into Force powers, though certainly not specialized.

Triggvi