Looking for a Greek or Roman gladitor styled role player :D

Started by SelenaOokami, November 17, 2011, 06:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SelenaOokami

Hello I know I am not an accepted member yet but I promise that I am going to be tons of fun :D
Please do know I am looking for a man or woman interested in taking on the role of hidden god or goddess who is wanting to woo or tempt a female servant to their whims.
This would be so much fun but would be a long time to work on :3 I do hope that someone will be interested I have a plot somewhat in mind.
*bows*

SelenaOokami

*wonders if she should start the rp thread or just wait for someone interested*

ShadowFox89

It sounds interesting, though I would have to ask- how would it work? A solo game? Any system used? Freeform? Setting, fictional or historical?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

SelenaOokami

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on November 18, 2011, 09:07:19 PM
It sounds interesting, though I would have to ask- how would it work? A solo game? Any system used? Freeform? Setting, fictional or historical?

Its freeform,
and fictional of course.
Though, if you wanted to add some historical context such as location or time period that would totally depend upon you :D
I just like this as a good role play idea and something fun to work with :D

Kitten667

Ohh...Shiny...

SelenaOokami

Okie kitten what exactly are you wanting to play ;)
Also welcome to E ;)

Kitten667

I think Greek because I was born in Greece.
I would like to play the goddess/god I that's alright but I could also be the servant.
Ohh...Shiny...

ShadowFox89

I'd be interested in either role, though some more info on the potential plot would help.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

SelenaOokami

Quote from: Kitten667 on November 27, 2011, 10:49:22 PM
I think Greek because I was born in Greece.
I would like to play the goddess/god I that's alright but I could also be the servant.

Alrighty that would be fine.

SelenaOokami

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on November 27, 2011, 10:51:41 PM
I'd be interested in either role, though some more info on the potential plot would help.

plot would be that the god/goddess in question, is looking for someone to tempt,
a mortal..but they cannot just use their normal form..they have to take an animal like one,
or just a mortal form. So it makes it much more difficult. Although, the said person fights them because they are not
sure of those manners and are only servants to said person.