Recruiting for succubus!

Started by Sephiriel, July 23, 2012, 02:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnowThySire

Not entirely sure it'll be that way. She knows how to push my buttons as much as much as I can push hers. *rubs teeth marks that Bubby left on his neck*

@azzmeigster: First of all, awesome name. Secondly, we were all intruders at one point. Just stick around, and soon you'll feel right at home.

@PoisonousKitty: The girls should duke it out in an oil-filled ring with bikinis on to see who gets who... That's my suggestion anyway...
There can only be one king.

PoisonousKitty

Lol no he just contacted me with a possible background plot with his character and mine xD
though im not sure how that is going to work now... she may look 19 ,but she is actually 250 years old...

azzmeister89

thanks perv, as far as who gets who i still like the idea of the girls moving from guy to guy whenever they choose, it sounds more like something super hot demon chicks would do

bubby

*Winks at Jaden*

Bubby knows how to deal with Perv.

I hope we don't get on trouble for flooding Jane's interest thread... just thought of that...

ReanimateMagnus

I don't care who claims me. I say let Jane decide.

KnowThySire

Ultimately, Jane will make the decision on how the pairings will go, but I don't have much of a problem with azzmeister's idea if that's what's chosen. Not sure on the ratio of guy to girl at this point, but it might be fair to everyone if it isn't equal. I was thinking all the guys should be together in a pit or single cell, only leaving when they're chosen by a girl. It would give the ones left behind a chance to build some camaraderie to make some "plans", while the girls get their fill of their victims. When they're finished, they throw the guy back into the cell in order to switch to the next one.

Of course, as things move along, favoritism can still occur. Maybe, after a while, the demonesses tend to favor a certain guy for whatever the reason may be,  or even a couple of the slaves getting the stockholm syndrome, causing them to fall for their masters, even though the girls see them as just sex objects.

There's many ways that we can go with this, but like Magnus said, I'll let Jane decide.

who149

Did this thing bump 3 pages in a single afternoon? wow xD Anyway, this all is looking pretty good. I kind of like Perv's idea, but as he said, it ultimately goes down to Jane.
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

Darthvegeta800

What i'd like to see is some rivalry/infernal powerplay among the 'mistresses' too. All of them trying to be the one to find the 'best catch' to offer to their 'Queen'. (and some perhaps unwilling to part eventually?)
Could be interesting especially if a mistress begins to manipulate things to her advantage...

Naughtyness is fun! But an extra layer of complexity to the interactions can't be bad now can it?
>:)

JadenMystic

I think my char is the youngest of the women. Magnus's char could be one that mine is being trained on. Kitty could be training me. :-)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

PoisonousKitty

Ooooo i really like that idea :)

ReanimateMagnus

*sits around quietly, trying not to bring attention to himself*

bubby

*Slides her hand under the back of Perv's shirt and runs a fingernail down the length of his spine*

Done yet?

Lightshock16

*yawns and sits back, hand's behind his head, relaxing* :P

KnowThySire

Not quite. Somebody keeps distracting me, so I'm finding it hard to focus.

*tilts head to look back at Bubby* If you keep doing things like that, I'm going to have to punish you to teach you a lesson.

bubby

*Runs fingers through his hair, gripping tight to tilt his face to the side and leaning close to murmur against his cheek.*

And I'm going to have to teach you how to focus through distraction...

*Chuckles and lets his hair go, sauntering off to gain a beverage.*

KnowThySire

*looks back at character sheet before glancing between his legs*

Dammit, she got me...

ReanimateMagnus

*types away all anime like, pounding on keyboard* Don't mind me yall.

KnowThySire

Name: Bryce Harper
Race: Lycan
Skin color: Fair
Eye color: Brown (Yellow - Lycan)
Hair color: Brown
Height: 6' (6'9" - Lycan)
Weight: 185 lbs (345 lbs – Lycan)
Endownment: 8.5 inches (14" – Lycan)
Appearance: Bryce; Lycan Form
Personality traits: Despite the fact that Bryce is a lycan, he is rather kind, well mannered, and intelligent. He’s always friendly, open to the idea of meeting new people, and willing to help whenever needed, which was the reason he made such a good doctor. Bryce tends to joke around according to his weird sense of humor, and tries to enjoy life as it happens around him, knowing how fast things can change for the worst.

Don’t get confused by those parts of his personality. The monster within causes him to act like he’s like a different person when he loses control. His switch can easily be flipped from the gentle, caring doctor to an angry, ruthless, overpowering, and unpredictable feral lycan.

However, when it comes to women, Bryce can’t help but get slightly timid in nature. Sex used to be very enjoyable for him. He could let go of his restraints, enjoying everything it had to offer. Unfortunately, once he became a lycan, something Bryce had enjoyed so much had easily been ruined. In the act, he could feel nothing but the desire to be dominant, but in doing so, it caused his blood to rush, hair to stand, and heart to race as his feral side demanded to be free and take over. Bryce, not wanting to hurt his female partner, kept his beast reserved, but sometimes left both he and the woman unsatisfied. The price he had to pay in order to avoid regaining consciousness to another slaughtered girl.

Strengths: For a former doctor, Bryce is very much in shape, having participated in several sports during his college years. The real talent is his intelligence and knowledge of the human body, something he worked hard at acquiring while in school.
Fears: Losing his humanity to his feral side.
Sexual tendency: Switch (Mostly Dom after the incedent, and entirely Dom once he's transformed.)
Profession: Unemployed (Formerly a Doctor)
What was he doing before the abduction: On the run, as he had been for the past three years. He was somewhere in the redwoods of california, recovering from his latest transformation.
What was he wearing before the abduction: His clothes, a grey t-shirt with a pair of jeans, had been shredded due to the expansion of his body from his lycan state, so he was virtually naked when abducted. One thing that tends to stand out though is the wedding ring he wears.

KnowThySire

Hope that lycans are allowed here. I was thinking of having it be a normal full-moon werewolf, but I didn't think there'd be a moon in hell so...

bubby

>:)

Lycan blood will taste so sweet.

KnowThySire

I'm intrigued as how you're planning to get it.

ReanimateMagnus

Normal human blood tastes the same, well a bit different when mutated a bit, exposed to gamma rays. :D

KnowThySire

After that comment, I'm going to guess that your character has some secrets to him.

ReanimateMagnus

Well he is a bioengineer/genius...what did you think he was an average human. How dull. :D

KnowThySire

Lol I'm sure your two lady friends will highly enjoy that. An average man probably wouldn't be able to handle them anyway.