what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grayfoxz

Black shirt woth a red blouse (tucked into my pants), black pants with belt black socks and a pair of black osiris's
Oh and boxers :)

Iszela

Men's soft flannel pj pants and a man's t-shirt. 

Because running around in my female version will only scare my housemate. 

Harley Quinn

I know how shocking this will be...

A bra.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

grayfoxz

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 24, 2010, 09:27:15 AM
I know how shocking this will be...

A bra.

Only a bra? * likes very much*

Harley Quinn

That's right, you haven't been around here that long.  It's my standard August attire.  ;)
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Beguile's Mistress

Black shift dress, square neckline, cap sleeves, black leather belt, long and narrow multi-color scarf, gold earrings and bracelet, black heels with gold buckle.

grayfoxz

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 24, 2010, 09:33:20 AM
That's right, you haven't been around here that long.  It's my standard August attire.  ;)

*agsin, likes very much :)*

Autumn52

a big tee shirt with boxers not working today very comfy
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Seara

T-shirt and sponge bob pj pants lol

grayfoxz

Quote from: Seara on August 24, 2010, 09:42:06 AM
T-shirt and sponge bob pj pants lol

Espcially for the construction workers? ;)

Nico

black boxer briefs, black Nike sweatpants, white tee

Jocelyn Isnt Here

In the process of changing into a crop top and shorts
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

ausyandy

Tracksuit pants and jumper.

Cassiopeia

It's slightly chilly today, and since I don't HAVE to leave the house anytime soon ... my super soft gray sweatpants and my favorite black tee shirt from when I was 6, I just found it the other day!  SCORE!

Oh and a nice thick pair of white socks that I'm pretty sure aren't mine <.< but ... they are now!

mongoose

Quote from: Cassiopeia on August 24, 2010, 10:48:58 AM
It's slightly chilly today, and since I don't HAVE to leave the house anytime soon ... my super soft gray sweatpants and my favorite black tee shirt from when I was 6, I just found it the other day!  SCORE!

Oh and a nice thick pair of white socks that I'm pretty sure aren't mine <.< but ... they are now!

You can still wear a shirt that you wore when you were 6?  I think I hate you *grins*

Cassiopeia

Ah well ... back then I wore it to sleep in so it was big on me, now it actually fits :P

Trieste

Floor length purple dress, white camisole, purple flip-flops.

Blue hair.

Aether

Form fitting eh?  *grins wolfishly*

Cassiopeia

*giggles and hides under the blanket*  And what are YOU wearing, my lord?

Aether

Oh, well...  A shirt by some tommy guy that is supposed to be a sleep shirt, some levi cargo shorts and some briefs...  Oh, and this headset...

mongoose

Quote from: Trieste on August 24, 2010, 11:47:13 AM
Floor length purple dress, white camisole, purple flip-flops.

Blue hair.

That is....quite the combination, Ms. Trieste.   I like it. 

Trieste

Quote from: Aether on August 24, 2010, 11:47:27 AM
Form fitting eh?  *grins wolfishly*

For a second I thought you were saying that about my dress and I was very confused. "Wait? What? No!"

Cassiopeia

Yeah I'd say we're a sexy bunch :P

mongoose

Quote from: Cassiopeia on August 24, 2010, 11:52:49 AM
Yeah I'd say we're a sexy bunch :P

Sexy is in the eye of the beholder.  Quite honestly, a woman in rumpled clothes can be just as sexy as one in a skin tight, skimpy dress

Cassiopeia

And there are times I definitely feel sexier in rumpled clothes, so it's all in how you work it!  ;D