Tarduril, the Theocracy of Veils

Started by LeSane, March 30, 2016, 01:56:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeSane

Quote from: Kokaine on April 12, 2016, 04:32:44 PM
If I can find a pic I like I will have something submitted to you soon.

If you need assistance I can help just tell me what you are looking for.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Metro Mech

Still allowing people to join your group across this world? Second question would you allow me to play another race such of the reptilian variety or such on?
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

LeSane

Quote from: Metro Mech on April 13, 2016, 12:27:19 PM
Still allowing people to join your group across this world? Second question would you allow me to play another race such of the reptilian variety or such on?

I'm completely fine with it though playing as a lizard man might hinder you chance of 'interacting' with other players in a sexual manner since I cannot say they into reptilian humanoids like Nazul.

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Metro Mech

*Will use self NPCing to create sexual scenes if so disturbed* Something fun to do in my posts if I do succeed.
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
Behold my O/O

CurvyKitten

peeks~ so how are things going here?

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Kokaine

I dont think I'll be submitting my sheet after all but it seems you've got more than enough interest anyhow so best of luck with the game :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

LeSane

Announcement

• One Slot has been taken by Metro Mech leaving four spots remaining.

Metro Mech

Come in and join people, there is still four slots available for this grandeur of an adventure!
Behold my O/O

Lunais

I have a character idea I'd be interested in pitching.

The idea is that she's a 'disgraced princess' - the result of a coupling between the king and a succubus. She has hazy childhood memories of living in the castle with her brothers, but never with her father - and she was cast out at a young age, forced to live as a commoner due to her poor reflection on the royal family.

Her primary goal would be to get an audience with her father, the king - who, by her own memory, she has never directly met - and ask him about her past, who her mother was, and why she was expelled. Obviously, the quickest way for a commoner to get an audience with the king is to get famous, so fame ahoy!

(Her secondary goal would be to rein in her demon half and keep her succubus instincts in check, which she will probably fail miserably at)

Does that conflict with the story you have in mind? It seems like it'll involve the line of succession, so I wanted to tie her in to that.

Also have a question on the mind break/nympho rules - what's the procedure if that happens to a player character? Is it character "death", or do they recover later?

LeSane

Quote from: Lunais on April 17, 2016, 07:25:18 PM
I have a character idea I'd be interested in pitching.

The idea is that she's a 'disgraced princess' - the result of a coupling between the king and a succubus. She has hazy childhood memories of living in the castle with her brothers, but never with her father - and she was cast out at a young age, forced to live as a commoner due to her poor reflection on the royal family.

Her primary goal would be to get an audience with her father, the king - who, by her own memory, she has never directly met - and ask him about her past, who her mother was, and why she was expelled. Obviously, the quickest way for a commoner to get an audience with the king is to get famous, so fame ahoy!

(Her secondary goal would be to rein in her demon half and keep her succubus instincts in check, which she will probably fail miserably at)

Does that conflict with the story you have in mind? It seems like it'll involve the line of succession, so I wanted to tie her in to that.

Also have a question on the mind break/nympho rules - what's the procedure if that happens to a player character? Is it character "death", or do they recover later?

There would not be any conflict as you are still running along with the story. I want all of the people who participate to have their character to have some kind of story that can flow with the the main idea.

They will recover. I know how its difficult to create a character and when they are killed. It feels like you've invested a lot to them and don't want to make another. When defeated you will be incapacitated though when the players fight they have the option to kill or knock out. Its a aesthetic mostly and it will play a small role in some fights. Opening options that wouldn't be there if you killed them. 

Lunais

Count me in, then. I'll post my character sheet in the thing with the others

EDIT: Character sheet has been posted!

LeSane

Well we have two people now and three spots available.
I am thinking of adding my guidance character as a normal one to help the game progress.