Miyr's Current Interests - Mass Effect Ideas

Started by Miyr, November 28, 2012, 09:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miyr

Well, to start off I am Miyr and it's nice that you're taking the time to read my thread! ^.^

About Me

It has been a really long time since I’ve role played on Elliquiy, but would really like to get a FxF game going (but I am willing to do other pairings for the right plot). I am looking for a literate partner that is willing to put in a good paragraph or two (or more if you're a novelist like me lol) and is also willing to brainstorm together. I tend to love my characters and invest heavily into their development. I'm not going to require that you do the same, but I do want writing partners that are enthusiastic about a story like I will be. You can check out my O/O in my signature for other details.

Mass Effect
Right now this is my top "want" with having a story. I have a few ideas for this, but have a soft spot for a Liara x Femshep pairing. I am a huge fan of the series.

• The continuation of Femshep and Liara’s lives together after the end of the game. This can either be with how the game ends, or we could run with the infamous “Indoctrination Theory” instead.
    I will so do this!
    No Touching!
    Unbreakable

• A more non-cannon approach to the series, where Shepard is revived in the second game and things go a different way. My idea for this plot is that the whole storyline is altered, as well as the method for dealing with the Reapers. Shepard returns with a team comprised of the crew of the second game, along with Aria and others, in some ways leaving the Alliance to get things done her way.
    Ready to fight the good fight
    Off to War

• My last idea would either take place during the games or after, with a new crew trying to survive the universe. This I don't specifically have a plot  for, but if you're interested we could try and has something out.

Submission
I have recently gotten into a comic found on Deviant Art (pictures below) and it has made me miss having a female submissive. So for this story idea, I am interested in setting up a plot where two women meet through a club or website and eventually begin a relationship with one another. Things can start slow or take off fast, various levels of kink being brought in throughout the story.

I am very respectful of limits. I am currently preferring to play as the Domme but I am willing to switch with my partner (or submit to the right Domme if she comes along).

Other than being interested in bringing in Dominance/submission elements, I also want to include some Shibari/Rope Bondage, potential punishment, pet play, kink elements during sex, and various scenes but I will leave that to the brainstorming sessions we’ll have down the road. I've included some pictures of my inspiring web comic:
Bondage
Power Play
Spanked
Shibari
Punishment

Random List of Games/Shows
Hellsing (Sir Integra is my kryptonite >w<)
Persona
American McGee’s Alice
Dragon Age
Blood +
Naruto
Stargate SG1 or Atlantis
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy
Been gone for almost two years. I apologize for my absence.

-Miyr

Miyr

I've had a couple of ladies approach me with requests for "Submission" so for now I am going to stop taking requests for it and focus on current offers.

I am still looking for a Mass Effect partner. FYI, I am fine integrating kink/submission themes into that plot line if there are ladies that would like to do both ideas. 

-Miyr

Miyr

I've updated my Mass Effect request and am still looking for a partner that's interested in it. I may post a group game request as well.

-Miyr