Fandom & Original Story-Based Plots

Started by theforceawakens, November 10, 2022, 10:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theforceawakens

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 & 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
Hello, lovely denizens of Elliquiy, and welcome to my request thread. You may call me Force. I'm a woman in her late twenties looking for some intricate stories, so if you're seeking a partner who is ready to craft a beautiful tapestry of developed characters, a sprawling world, and an epic story, please do read on. If you have any questions about the contents herein, please feel free to private message me. Please do not post on this thread; I'd like to keep it clear for my own posts.

Before I dive into my plot ideas, let me tell you a bit about me and my writing. I find the out-of-character expectations to be much more important, as I can be flexible on story type or characters, but the things I cannot bend on are as follows:

• While I'd love nothing more than to sit and write all day, unfortunately, this isn't possible; I work quite a bit and attempt to have some kind of social life on the weekends (sometimes), so posts come about once per week, though this could be more or less depending on what is going on in my offline life. If you require a post per day or anything close to it, I am likely to disappoint, but I do believe my writing is worth the wait, though that's for you to determine.

• Posts will always be well-checked, varied in vocabulary, and offering something for my partner to react to. I'd ask the same of my partners. A mistake or two is fine, of course, but if your post is riddled with spelling and grammar errors, that is where my eye will be drawn instead of the story. Blame the type editor in me.

• I prefer writing via thread, but will also use email, PM, and Discord, in order of preference. If you choose an offsite method, please be willing to respect my frequency.

• My Ons/Offs are linked here; please at least give it a skim or a search if you plan on pitching a plot that hinges entirely on one kink or element. I'll go more into detail about my favorite kinks and my limits below, but I do ask that a partner at least make an effort to be informed of my preferences.

• Our characters are just that: characters. They are not "me" or "you", so please avoid using these terms even in the plotting phase. I am looking to write and potentially make friends with my partners, but I am not here to cyber, write with self-inserts, or be flirted with.
𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐒 & 𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐒

One thing to note is that I do not write solely kink-focused stories; I am here for the plot, not for the smut, though I don't object to a dash of spice in my writing. I don't mind writing smut, but I'm not looking for constant dirty scenes. However, if and when our characters do get to that point, here's a bit about what I will and will not do:

𝐍𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 - Please do not suggest.

• Rape/Nonconsensual
  • Scat/Vomit
  • Gore/Death - I don't mind involving these in a non-sexual plot context, but they will not be used as kink.
  • Parent/Child Incest
  • Characters Under 16
  • Adultery/Cheating - I am very pick about this, and will only involve it if the cheated-on is secondary and abusive; it should not be a kink focus.
  • Bestiality - Monsters and sentient beasts are perfectly fine, pet dogs and the like are not.
𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 - none are required, this is just to give an idea of what I like.

• Species Difference (orcs/elves, halflings, minotaurs, centaurs, monsters, etc.)
  • D/s Dynamics
  • Choking/Breath Control
  • Commands
  • Dirty Talk
  • Slapping
  • Spanking/Discipline
  • Punishment
  • Handcuffs/Tied Hands
  • Bondage
  • Forced Bi/Forced Gay (enjoyed)
  • Costumes/Lingerie/Stockings
  • Footplay/Footjobs
  • Bath/Shower/Pool Scenes
  • Public Play/Exhibitionism/Voyeurism
  • Group Scenes (especially MMF with the males interacting)
  • Wetting/Desperation
  • Watersports
𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄𝐒 & 𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐒

There are very few things I will turn down in the realm of originals; I'm always looking to experiment and craft new plots, so if you don't see something you like here, please feel free to come to me with your own suggestion. I love brainstorming with my partners. The only thing I would likely turn down here would be plots that have no room for my own interpretation; I'm sure your already-developed world and characters are wonderful, but I prefer beginning with more of a blank slate. Anything marked with an asterisk (*) means I have a plot for it.

𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

• Medieval fantasy
  • Urban/modern fantasy
  • Realistic historical *
  • Modern realism - this will take a good plot/character dynamic; slice-of-life itself doesn't usually grasp me.
  • Horror
  • Western
𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐒 & 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

• Arranged marriage *
  • Interspecies relationships *
  • Demonic possession, paranormal investigation
  • Fundamental religion (a la Duggars, Bates, etc.) *
  • Cults *
  • Reality television
  • Rapture
  • Monsters
  • Grand adventures
  • Unlikely heroes
  • Redemption stories
  • Snowed in, trapped
  • Dark web
  • Celebrities (originals only, no real people) *
  • War
  • Crime investigation
  • Small town urban legends *
  • Fairytale redos
  • Aliens *
  • Serial killers
  • Survivalism
  • Apocalypse
𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐒

• Facing conquering by an enemy legion, an elf kingdom pairs up with the orc tribe to the south, promising the prince/ss to the warlord in exchange for protection.
  • A woman catches the interest of a dangerous man, and while she is intrigued by him, she's hesitant to be fully pulled into his underworld.
  • A separated couple is brought back together by the abduction of their only child, growing closer as the investigation proceeds.
  • Forced to survive together during the apocalypse, two people who don't get along at first learn to love each other in this new world.
  • A wealthy young woman with absentee parents begins a secret relationship with the town delinquent, who is fleeing home troubles of his own.
  • When his parents are killed in a car accident, the town bad boy is taken in by the parents of the high school's queen bee.
  • Recently widowed, a new queen learns to rule her nation with the help of her right-hand advisor.
  • The town outcast is befriended by a newcomer, who ends up being a vampire. In return for not joining in on the village ridicule, the outcast helps the vampire hunt their food.
  • After inheriting a remote property from a distant family member, a young man/woman quits their job and moves, finding their new property isn't as empty as they'd thought.
  • A member of alien royalty bonds with an abducted human captive.
  • After witnessing a violent crime, a woman is put into witness protection, guarded in a small town by a grizzled vet agent.
  • Too busy with work to meet anyone, a wealthy man pays a young woman to be his fake girlfriend for the holidays.
  • Crash-landed on Earth, an alien is found by a young man/woman who lives alone on the beach. They agree to take the alien in, but the alien has no idea how to live as a human while searching for a way home.
  • In order to save her village, a young woman agrees to be the companion of the beast on the outskirts of town.
  • After hiding away in a caravan, a sheltered halfling is shown the adventure of her life as the caravan travels throughout the world.
𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃𝐒
I'm sure I know more than what's listed here, so if you don't see your favorite series or pairing listed, feel free to ask me about them. I prefer Canon/Canon or OC/OC pairings, but Canon/OC is possible with a good plot and doubling. Anything marked with an asterisk (*), I have a plot idea for.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑
I have not seen Fantastic Beasts nor read Cursed Child; all of my knowledge comes from the main books/movies.

• Hermione/Viktor *
  • Hermione/Draco *
  • Hermione/Ron
  • Hermione/Harry
  • Hermione/Ron/Harry
  • Hermione/Fleur/Bill *
  • Lily/James *
  • Lily/James/Sirius
  • Lily/James/Sirius/Remus
  • Remus/Sirius
  • Fleur/Bill *
  • Ginny/Harry
  • Ginny/Draco
  • Ginny/Dean/Seamus
  • Luna/Neville
  • Luna/Rolf

• Original Triwizard Tournament *
  • Beauxbatons/Durmstrang
  • Auror/Death Eater *
  • Quidditch player/Rival player
  • Quidditch player/Healer
  • Celebrity/Civilian
𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒

• Gale/Katniss *

• Tribute/Tribute
  • Tribute/Mentor
𝐏𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍
I've not played any of the newer games; my knowledge lasts only up until Diamond/Pearl. I'm open to using elements from later games, but I'd prefer to stick to the regions and locations I'm familiar with. I have also played Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, and Snap, so I'd be open to something in those regions as well.

• Misty/Ash
  • Misty/Ash/Brock
  • Misty/Gary
  • Jessie/James

• Trainer/Rival
  • Trainer/Researcher *
  • Trainer/Ex-Rocket *
  • Pokemon/Pokemon
𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂. 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐒
Things I know of, but don't have a ton of pairings or dedicated ideas for. Open to suggestions!

• Glee (canons only)
  • Invader Zim (Gaz/Zim)
  • Law & Order: SVU, Organized Crime (Rollins/Carisi, Olivia/Elliot, Jet/Malachi)
  • Star Wars (sequels, originals, or Old Republic; Ben/Rey, Han/Leia, Revan/Carth; OCs)
  • Skyrim (Aela/Farkas/Vilkas; OC Dragonborn; bandits, thieves, Companions)
  • Teen Titans (Beast Boy/Raven)
  • The Breakfast Club (Claire/Bender)
  • The Witcher (played the third game; Geralt/Yennefer, Keira/Lambert)
  • Titanic (Rose/Jack; OCs)
  • Zootopia (Judy/Nick)
That's about it! PM me if you're interested, please don't post here.

theforceawakens

This thread has been entirely redone!

All ideas, fandoms, etc. are new, so please give it a skim. I'd love to hear from you!