Truth or dare (Full)

Started by That Girl Analise, October 27, 2010, 05:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrurl42

Quote from: zoarster on November 04, 2010, 02:58:57 PM
I have no problems with m/m RP either... although my character might.

So zoarster... wanna be my little brother then if analise has no problems with a 21 year old at their party?  Maybe lovely could have invited him just to get him to bring the alcohol and then plans on using the game to get him to leave, not really knowing that he likes the new girl enough to tolerate whatever she tries? ;)

Was thinking a socially awkward geek (think Chuck without the super cool CIA job and hot GF) just trying to fit in where he can.  I mean if you were that nerdy and a hot cheerleader asked you to bring booze...

That Girl Analise

I'm TOTALLY fine with that. It's a really good idea, actually. So now just waiting for one more girl and up to one more guy. We'll see who gets the spot.

Any other ideas floating around?

Stormrider

Ok thought I might submit a guy for your role play.....let me know If I am in.

Name: Vince McGill
Hetero male
6 foot 175 Lbs

History: Second son of Janice and William living in the suburbs of typical city USA. Older brother, Race is on a football scholarship at MSU and has continued to tease and make fun of Vince’s small and non athletic nature. Even his parents went through a time when they thought ill of him and at times thought he might be gay. Now that he has grown a bit and talks of girls on occasion and after finding a couple of girl magazines in his room they are more hopeful that he is “a man” as they call it.
Vince was young for his grade; he had been advanced to 4th grade early and had been teased during the next 5 years because he was small for his grade and his age. It was not until his sophomore year that he had his growth spent and now he had the body of a young Calvin Klein Model. No one would have ever been able to know this because Vince was in no sports and after years of verbal abuse had developed a very self-conscious attitude about his looks. He had never had a girlfriend and though he denied it if asked …he had never kissed a girl. Well there was that one time with his 11 year old cousin in the closet when he was 9 but he ran from the house when that happened and has never spoke of the incident though he has thought of it and wished it could happen for real again. Vince is an exceptional student and if things went well he would be the Valedictorian. Yes you might say He was your typical momma’s boy.
Love to write ... tell me if it is not working  for you. I will understand. Just don't leave me hanging.   Looking for a writing partner.

mrurl42

Name - Eugene (Williams if zoarster wants to do that...)
Age - 21
Gender -Male
Sexuality - Straight.  He has never had the opportunity to experiment otherwise.
Personality - Quiet computer nerd.  Works for a computer repair company.  Has trouble talking to girls (go figure) when they are not behind the obscurity of the internet.

What do we need to know? - Has a crush on the new girl.  Is of legal age to buy alcohol.

That Girl Analise

Both accepted.

I've just now decided that Ellie doesn't actually like Amber. But no one turns amber down.

zoarster

Quote from: mrurl42 on November 04, 2010, 03:38:50 PM
So zoarster... wanna be my little brother then if analise has no problems with a 21 year old at their party?  Maybe lovely could have invited him just to get him to bring the alcohol and then plans on using the game to get him to leave, not really knowing that he likes the new girl enough to tolerate whatever she tries? ;)

Was thinking a socially awkward geek (think Chuck without the super cool CIA job and hot GF) just trying to fit in where he can.  I mean if you were that nerdy and a hot cheerleader asked you to bring booze...

We could definitely make them brothers--but I wouldn't want them to be too close. I'd envisioned Chris as much less socially awkward than Eugene seems, so his reaction to Eugene coming to the party would be something more along the lines of "Oh shit dude, are you serious???"

Also, I was thinking it would be interesting if, as backstory, Chris was responsible for taking one of the girls' virginity... thoughts/takers?

Last thought--Analise, would you mind making a separate OOC thread where we could maybe re-post all the profiles and discuss any OOC/plot development ideas we had? This thread is just getting a little cluttered between all of the sign ups and profiles and such, and I was hoping to have a bit more convenient access to the meaty stuff.

Stormrider

Ok I was wondering if Vince was accepted and if there is someone who wants any kind of relationship with him prior to the start of the game. At least a friend of the brothers I would think.in on this
Love to write ... tell me if it is not working  for you. I will understand. Just don't leave me hanging.   Looking for a writing partner.

mrurl42

Quote from: zoarster on November 04, 2010, 06:52:37 PM
We could definitely make them brothers--but I wouldn't want them to be too close. I'd envisioned Chris as much less socially awkward than Eugene seems, so his reaction to Eugene coming to the party would be something more along the lines of "Oh shit dude, are you serious???"

Definitely was thinking that way.  Maybe he was invited by lovely's character since she was planning this one.  Likely invited him without telling your char... possibly as a way of getting back at you for something you did to her (Like you said no to her maybe)?

Lovely - Ideas?

That Girl Analise

OOC  IC

Zoar- Ellie's is up for grabs.

Storm- Yes he was :D And I'm up for any planning... With anyone!

zoarster

Analise--Would you like them to be currently dating? That could be a fun twist as well.

Url/Lovely--I was thinking that maybe Chris knew that Eugene was being invited and it wasn't anything personal; she wanted beer, Eugene could get beer, Eugene would get beer. Simple fact. Doesn't change the fact that Chris isn't happy about it though.

Stormrider

Great ...looking forward to getting this started. are there any relationships that need to be forged before we start? I am not sure who all the players are.

That Girl Analise

Zoar- I like that idea. Could add fun/tension!

edit: Storm- there's a list on the first post of who's accepted... for the rest, you'll have to either skim or wait till they're posted to the ooc to see them.

That Girl Analise

Announcement to all! Go add your profile to the ooc thread.

Announcement part 2- once all profiles have been posted to the ooc thread, feel free to start moving planning there. Also, we're starting tomorrow, weather we get two more people or not.

TastyBacon

I'll be putting my bio up a little bit later today, it's 5:30AM here.  I don't know why I'm even up, lol

That Girl Analise

ok! Just another reminder to post profiles in the ooc thread. We'll be starting the rp when one of two things happen: 1, both spots are filled (aka, rabid monkey puts in the profile, and someone applies for a female) or 2, tomorrow. Whichever comes first.

kaz

A little lovely told me you needed another girl.  I would love to join the games here. 

Name: Vikki Marston
Sexuality: Straight for now
Personality:  Vikki is rather shy around people she doesnt know.  She is nervous, especially doing things she isnt sure about.  She is warm, cares deeply for her friends and is a very gentle girl.

What do we need to know? She is a virgin.  She has told people she isnt, but she is.  She has never had a boyfriend and finds herself very nervous around them.  She wants to be popular so is eager to do anything to be accepted.  She doesnt always think what she is doing, and regrets it after.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

That Girl Analise

Awesome! Go ahead and post her in the ooc! Once that last profile comes in we can start!

TastyBacon

Posting this here first before I put it in the OOC thread to make sure it's accepted and all that jazz, lol

Name: Mike Lockharte
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Mike isn't the sports star, or the bad guy rebel, but he still manages to be one of the most sought after males in the school.  His looks, combined with his personality, make him a hot target for the female student body.  However, he just wasn't into the 'popular' girls.  They were all far too shallow and moody.  So instead he just sticks with his current love, working on vehicles.  While on the outside he seems like he would share that stereotypical popular guy mindset, he actually is anything but.  That is why he has said no to so many girls who have asked him out, though his last rejection may have been a huge mistake...
What do we need to know?: He is not a virgin, however he has not slept around.  He is looking for a girl to have an actual relationship with, not a relationship built around lust and sex, which is why he has had so much difficulty finding someone that he actually likes just yet.

That Girl Analise

Accepted!! We can start rping, unless there's anything people want to plan!

That Girl Analise

Y'all ready to start today, or do we want to wait for tomorrow?

kaz

Lets do it.  WOo I'm ready to go go go
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Coreli

Are we beginning already at the house (party)? Or just arriving?

That Girl Analise

Sorry, been away from the computer all day.

I say begin during the party, so the guys can start soon. I say the guys on their way, and parents about to go to bed.

That Girl Analise

I guess I'll be the first to post, and I'll establish where we are. I'll send around a pm to everyone to remind them we're starting, and where the ic and ooc threads are. Let's do this!!