Where ???

Started by SimonSez, July 25, 2010, 10:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimonSez

Hello all, sorry if i've posted this in the wrong thread, im just wondering where i post this large group RP of mine, its going to have some adult stuff init, iv posted a plan o nthe group wanted forms now where do i post it to make it ? and get it started ???

Trieste

Are you looking to post a request for players or the RP itself?

SimonSez

Quote from: Trieste on July 25, 2010, 10:45:48 PM
Are you looking to post a request for players or the RP itself?
no no iv already posted the Idea for the rp in the wanted group thread, im just seeing where i post it to get it started and role play there :3

Kye

My understanding of how it works is that it will go in the appropriate small group game board.  It wouldn't become a large group game and get a subforum until it hit 1000+ posts and you requested it from one of the deities.  You'll want to put it into the small group board according to what the 'highest' level of sexual content will be.  So if at least one of the threads will have bdsm content but no NC or EX it will go into BDSM small group games etc

SimonSez

So in the Light: Human Small Groups ???

Trieste

Is it going to involve anything other than humans?

SimonSez

oh uh most likely not lol so Light: Big Groups ?

Trieste

Ok, so yes it would go in the human section. The "light" section is for stories that have consensual sex (no blackmail or anything) and the sex is usually without any bondage or kinky stuff. It would be, you know, vanilla stuff. :)

SimonSez

ah i see, what if i didnt want any sex in it ?

Trieste

You would place it in Non Adult.

SimonSez

Trieste

Yes, that's correct. You can tag each thread with the group RP's name. So one thread would be named, "[Werewolves of London] Jane's House" and the next thread would be named, "[Werewolves of London] The Cemetery" and so on (where "Werewolves of London" is the title of the group game, while "Jane's House" and "The Cemetery" are different locations within the game).

Does that make sense?

SimonSez

Yep! ^w^ thank you

Trieste

You're welcome. :)