The Pack (interest check)

Started by azzmeister89, June 08, 2013, 11:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

Ok so i had an idea for a modern day wearwolf pack rp and figured i might as well try it on here and see if it works with the added kink that E will bring to it.

Story:

In the early ages of man, when swords still allowed the strong to rule over the week and Rome held the lands of England, a clan of Scotts from the north of Hadriens wall made a pact with the spirits in which they worshiped, power in exchange for sacrifieses of Roman blood. To seal the pact the warriors of the clan drank the blood of the great Direwolf.

Direwolves were great hulking monstrosities, capable of taking down a fully grown modern Elephant single handedly. There strength was unequiled and with the spirits blessing the clan's warriors were able to harness the power of these wolves.
The clan became a pack and with the new power became one of the biggest reasons why the romans left the shores of England.

Over the centuries the wolves continued to grow in number, spreading all over England until the church caught wind of there existance. The wolves were hunted like common rabid dogs and forced to flee all over the world and into hideing, the once great pack forced into smaller warring packs fighting over food and territory a war that became etched in the wolves memories for all eternity.

It has been several hundred years since then and with the thinning of the blood lines they now transform into nothing more then the modern wolves with a humans mind. A radical sect of the church still hunts the wolf menace and the wolves themselfs grow tired of hideing.

Nathaniel Grey is one of the last survivors of the origional pact. Having survived hunters, the inquisition and even the wolf wars. He stands ready to reunite the thinning wolf species into a single pack once again and lead them against all who would seek to destroy them.

A little bit of info on wolves:

1. When transforming a wearwolf becomes a true wolf but with a humans mind

2. A wearwolf can transform at will and become human again also at will unless it is a full moon in which case they are forced to transform. Those who origionally drank the wolf blood almost loose all humanity at this point, those born of a wearweolf parent become more savage and angry but are still in control, those who were bitten keep all control during the full moon.

3. One who drinks the wolfs blood becomes a beast of monsterous size and incredibly strong, wolves born with the power in them are larger then the common wolf but not as big as the origional wolves, there venom is most potent and can choose to either turn or paralize those they bite and those bitten are normal in size but much faster, there venom is slow working and will paralize only for a few hours, it wont take effect until the next full moon whilst born wolves take effect in an instant but the origional wolves carry no Venom, all they bite die from blood loss or infection from illness.

4. Wolves are still weak against silver, the older you are the more it takes to kill them.

5. Wolf venom from a born or bitten will kill anyone under the age of sixteen in minutes and most under twenty are still at risk and those born are unable to transform until they are sixteen.

6. Unlike the wolves in twilight, wolves can not communicate mind to mind in wolf form but instead understand the meaning of each others barks like true wolves.

7. Born wolves continue to grow and age like real humans until they reach sixteen where they slow to aging ten times slower then humans.

Ok so that should be all you need to know i think.... For your wolves you can either be born or bitten but please pm me first if you want to be one of the origional wolves.

And here is the character sheet.

Name:
Wolf fur color: (please keep it natural)
Personality:
Back story:
Ons and offs:

Nighteyes8765

Posting my interest. I've been tempted to try and start my own werewolf pack roleplay here on the site.

azzmeister89

Welcome aboard, also this rp is open to humans who may have some kind of interaction with the pack or members of the inquisition, possible vampires later

Angaroo

I'll throw my hat in as well.  :-)

azzmeister89

Sweet, i'm trying to decide weather they live in a secluded area or a city like new york

Nighteyes8765

It makes sense that they would have at least two homes - a house out in the woods, and one in a more urban environment.

Etherealdreamer

I'm in! Here's my humble contribution of a born-were character! Let me know what you think and if you approve Meister89! Also, I agree with Nighteyes, the main wolf(at the very least) who's embarking on this mission to reunite everyone should have a public home and a more secluded haven type home away from humans for transformation purposes.   

Name: Amber Vanlaer
Age: Looks 20-21; In-Game logic makes her age 56-66 years(did I math that right? 10x as slow after 16?).

Human Appearance:

She's got a sweetheart's face that's surrounded by a bevy of flyaway chestnut hair. And even whilst in human form, her hazel eyes maintain a wildness about them that simply cannot be denied attention. Whilst on two feet she's a whopping 5'4 and has always loathed it. Still fairly young for her kind, Amber's quite the social creature, and when she goes out she tends to favor close-knit leggings, oversized tunics, loose, off-the-shoulder sweaters, gauzy blouses, wide, carved-leather belts and cuffs, and highly breathable fabrics that are easily disposed of. There are few possessions Amber considers precious and irreplaceable, as her personality leans toward trends more on whim of personal taste than anything. However, there is one important thing that never leaves her person(or wolf), and that is an ornately braided necklace with a turquoise the size of a robin's egg set at the center. Cords of various substances and thicknesses make it up, so to say the talisman looking piece be one thing or the other is neigh impossible, although several things about it can be easily deduced; it is old, older than Amber. It is strong. It has wolf in it. And it is the most precious thing she owns.

Wolf Fur Color: Amber boasts a pelt of rick, deep mahogany brown fur. When the sunlight hits her coat, the underlying patches of auburn highlight through.

Personality: A joker. A fiery dame. A good time all around! Although overtly feminine, fairly whimsical, and undeniably queer in attitude, this vibrant ball of fur and skin is in no way a domesticated pet to be taken advantage of or trifled with; sharp teeth lay behind those rosebud lips, and razor claws are but a roil of skin away from shredding an offender's face to bloody ribbons... And she's got the scars to prove it. Unmated and not real big on dating in general means all her battles, both large and small, are most often fought alone, whether they're between rogue wolves like herself during moonlit runs, or during day to day human affairs. Despite being a spitfire at her core, Amber is for all intense purposes a fairly sweet woman. Dead clever too. Those heightened Were senses come with her pretty package of course; smell, hearing, taste, and even venom. In either form, her step denotes an acrobat's grace with the all the fleetness of a back alley mutt.

Back Story: Born a wolf, Amber's blood kin had long ago shunned her from their midst due to insubordination. She refused to be mounted by a male she considered inferior, one that'd held sway amongst a small collection of wolves that had banded together for a small period back when she was still with her parents. Due to the older male's influence, the would-be community she'd grown up in had shunned her viciously, considering her a misfit unsupportive of their survival with too foul a temperament, and one that was unable and unwilling to perform her duty for the community's so called alpha. In truth, the Were had haunted her in human form near constantly, and when he thought her defenseless, clubbed her in order to take what he thought was his; unfortunately for the pitiful would-be alpha, Amber was full of hellfire, fury, and quick as a snake strike. She slashed open one of his ankles, nearly severing the Achilles tendon and ruining him. That night, she took one thing with her, and that was her grandfather's necklace that her mother kept...

On her own, Amber found life easier to manage. Survival wasn't tough as a wolf, nor on her own, but when the craving for company overtook her, Amber traveled the cities in search of a means to support herself amongst the humans. Against the odds, the lass turned her and the nature of her kind into a fairly lucrative business. Like most, it started small, but it quickly grew in notoriety and popularity. That business was(is) a quick, fully guaranteed delivery service she likes to call Fleet'n'Fancy Free Delivery. Be it packages or missives, important notices such as proposals or death threats, this wily wolf wasn't(and still isn't) above turning down a parcel. Being the sole employee, Amber found her business effortless to move whenever she was ready for a change of scenery. Still unsatisfied with seeing what she's seen, Amber travels often, and never without a stock of business cards.

Ons and Offs: A full O/O list can be found here. However, if you're lazy, I can just list some things so you know what my no-no zones and yes-yes areas are:

No bodily fluids other than naturally occurring lubricants. No full out rape. No butt stuff, no vore, no necro, no barbs. Yes hairy men, yes bites and scratches and mild violence, yes restraints and toys, yes mind/power play. Curious or concerned? Just ask. Courtesy is key!
'Cherish friendship in your breast-
New is good, but old is best;
Make new friends, but keep the old;
Those are silver, these are gold.'

azzmeister89

I like her! Love the back story too

azzmeister89

Name: Nathaniel "Nate" Grey
Appearence:
Nathaniel's hair is a rich and deep midnight black, hints of grey flake his sideburns. Nathaniel stands at six ft two, his body well toned and his muscles compressed giving him the build for speed and power despite many looking far more muscular.

Due to his true age, Nathaniel has been in my conflicts and this is shown on his body. Scars all over his arms, legs and torso show that he has been at war for generations, he would claim that he has fought in most of Englands wars.

Fur color: As a young wolf Nathaniel's fur was pitch black but after 3000 years it has turned snow white, also because he is one of the origional wolves he has grown bigger with his age making his wolf form as large as an African Elephant.

Personality: Nate is a very quiet person normally, he doesn't like to show emotion to strangers and only people who he trusts and cares for get to see him as his true self where he is actually quite charming and happy. He is very protective of those under his care and despite his monsterous size and the need for secrecy, he will transform in public if it meant defending his pack.

Back story:

Born during the Roman occupation of England, Nathaniel Grey was considered a barbarian by the civilized peoples of Rome, as such his people were a threat to them and so the war between the tribes in the north and the Romans in the South began. When he was 26, a veteran tribal warrior of several battles, his clan turned to magic to help drive away the invaders and like all the warriors in the clan, he drank the wolfs blood.

With there new power the clan quickly turned the tide and eventually the Romans left England and the clan grew in power until the whole of Brittan was territory for the first and largest pack to ever exist. Peace for the wolves did not last long, in Rome, the holy church heard tales of men who could turn into monsterous beasts and even passed the ability on to there children.
The church named this Herasy, that those who had this gift were devil worshipers and so dispatched there hunters to England. The Inquisition came with the wrath of god, there weapons of blessed silver became something that the wolves feared as it killed them as easily as steel did a man.

Like the others, Nathaniel fled these godly hunters and the once great pack spread over the world from the America's and even the far east of Asia. New smaller packs were formed and so a new fight began, wolf on wolf whilst at the same time the Inquisition continued there hunt.

Nathaniel is one of the last survivors of the origional 1000 who drank the wolfs blood and as such feels the weight of responcability for his kinds survival and now from his business in Chicago and the small community of log cabins in a near by woods he plans to bring as many wolves together and finally take the fight to the still hunting Inquisition.

Ons: flirting, biteing/scratching, rough sex, outside sex, kissing

Offs: toilet play, torture, sex in wolf form.

azzmeister89

Caela

This looks fun, am thinking of making a human woman...perhaps one whose family has a long history with the Pack...thinking...:D

Strifesblaze7

I'm interested. Need a bit for a sheet though.
Is there a point where nobody cares

Caela

CS, sent...let me know what you think! :D

Caela

Name: Hayden Jamerson

Human appearance: Platinum blonde hair is often caught back in a twist or braid of some sort to keep it out of her face while she works and she looks on the world from sapphire blue eyes that seem to drink in everything around her. When not caught up in a twist, however, those platinum strands frame an oval face with a gaze that can pierce to the core of your being, or drawn you in like drowning pools and lips made for kissing. Supple skin almost begs to be caressed but it's clear the statuesque blonde, who stands 5'10 in her bare feet (and she usually wears heels) has never found it difficult to intimidate other humans and her obvious confidence shines through when she's dealing with Wolves as well.

Wolf fur color: N/A: Human

Personality: Confident to a fault, Hayden, can seem arrogant at times but she never let's other peoples perceptions of her stop her from attaining her goals. A stubborn streak a mile wide feeds into a fierce determination and intelligence and a fiery temper has gotten her into trouble more than once...though she'll apologize after if she feels she lost her temper unjustifiably. At her heart she's a kind woman, her need to help others almost as strong as her determination to attain the goals she sets for herself. She'll defend those she loves with everything in her, and seek vengeance on those that betray her, or harm those she loves.

Back story: Hayden grew up the daughter of loving, though often absent, parents. Both were doctors with busy schedules, and both came from a long line of Healers. The catch, however, was that her Father came from a line of Healers/Shamans dating back to, and predating, the first of the Tribes that became Wolves. His ancestors passed down tales of the Wolves to their children as part of their training as Healers, and as such he passed those same tales on to his daughter. Her Mother never believed the stories, thinking them little more than fairy tales, but Hayden never doubted her Father...especially not when he introduced her to her first Wolf, and explained that a part of her heritage was to continue to be a Healer to the local Pack.

To that end she actually earned dual doctorates, in both human and veterinary medicine with focuses on biochemistry and on Wolves and Pack Behavior. Many of her friends couldn't understand her intense focus on Wolves, some considered it an obsession, but she never shared where it came from, guarding the secret of the Pack just as her Father had always told her that she must. Even from her own Mother.

Currently she works double duty, working in both her Father's clinic, treating humans, and, gradually, beginning to take over the care of those Pack members too ill, or harmed too badly, to heal on their own.

Ons and offs: Hayden enjoys men who are confident, dominant, willing to experiment, playful, able to laugh at themselves, intelligent, and understanding of the insane schedule she sometimes keeps.

She is turned off by men who are rude, bullies, arrogant, foolish, lacking in humor, too stuck in the past/their own ways.

Physically she is still experimental, she enjoys the challenge of the chase (preferring to be the one being chased) as much as anyone else and preferring dominant partners. She is willing to negotiate most things at least once with the strict exceptions of bathroom play, blood-letting (a few scratches or shallow bites are fine, anything requiring stitches is not), or maiming.

Strifesblaze7

Still working on a sheet but here we go for now.

Name: Harley Everett

Looks: http://cdni.condenast.co.uk/592x888/a_c/chemsworth01_gl_25apr12_rex_b.jpg
He has tattoo sleeves on each arm and an angel wearing a gas mask on his back, the angel is kneeling with his wings unfurled and has chains hanging from his torso as well as chains on his wrists.

Fur: Midnight black that looks more blue black in some light.

Personality: Passionate, Impulsive, loving, and has a very bad temper. Has a tendency to use more force than necessary.

Bio: Born in 1927 He grew up around the great depression and world war 2. He served in both world war 2 and Vietnam as a younger more impetuous young male. He has all the ability to be a good leader but his emotions get in his way. He served two tours of each war and as such has quite a few scars from it all. He was born a wolf and was nearly killed when he first changed. He is very amicable if he is in a good mood and as such has made quite a few friends over his life.
Is there a point where nobody cares

Nighteyes8765

I'll get a character up for this hopefully by Monday.

azzmeister89

Love all the characters so far, maybe once we have three or four people we can start, others can join later if they like

Drake Valentine

May make a hunter.

Question. Maybe I read wrong, but wolves only transform into wolves? They don't turn into a beastly humanoid werewolf thing? >.<

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

azzmeister89

Sweet, hunter characters would help and yes its a personal prefrence of mine that wearwolves look like real wolves and depending on  what type of wolf you are depeneds on your size. The guys who origionaly became wolves are huge in size and get bigger every few years, born wolves are bigger then normal but only grow as large as a horse or bear and those bitten vary rarely get larger then a normal wolf but they can grow to be twice or three times normal, if there lucky

Drake Valentine

*Nod, nod.*

Also you might allow vampires later? What about Dhampirs?

Maybe one of the Vatican's dark little secrets in their own 'hounds' to hunt the 'evil' things out there. ;)

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

azzmeister89

Dhampires? Not sure i know what they are and the idea of a wearwolf working with the hunters could be interesting, if it was made to be one of the blood drinkers it would make the betryal worse.

Drake Valentine

Dhampirs are more of the half human / half vampire creatures that go bump in the night. With some minor weaknesses and strengths from both worlds. Kind of like Blade and.. Hmm, what is another good example. Actually I think Blade is the only Dhampir from TV I can think of off top of my head at moment. >_<

azzmeister89

Well like i said, vampires will only be introduced later on if enough interest is gathered but a half human half vampire would work if it gets to that stage

GreyAsylum

Heya, I hope to join, always wanted to do a Werewolf RP :)
Hope this is good enough:

Name: Nathan Griffin, called "Griff" by most
[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]
Human appearence: A man who is obviously starting to age, Nathan has several deep scars across face and body from the werewolf attack he was infected in.
Wolf fur color/appearance: Dark brown fur, darkening on his back and lightening up on his chest, yellow eyes, large and bulky in werewolf form
Personality: Griffin is quiet and seems polite enough to satisfy most people, but has obviously always been a lone wolf. This only worsened after he was bitten and nearly killed. He has become very unapproachable, doing his daily job as a forester and mechanic in the outskirts of town, focusing on getting by and not letting anybody too close. He seems to have little control over his werewolf self, his mind becoming that of a ferocious yet calculating predator when transformed who seems to retain little intelligence of his human self but a lot of cold cunning. Griffin sees his lycanthropy as a disease, but seems to be strangely accepting when he is forced to transform on the full moon. In his bittered point of view, he is simply doing his part as a forester when his wolf self is out hunting.
Back story: Having had an average life for the most of his life, Griffin was born and raised in the lower classes. He was always a working man, focusing on getting by and getting a decent living. Developing as an introverted person and eventually marrying, Griffin found that life in the city wasn't for him and his wife, and thus he moved to the suburbs, and later to the outskirts to have their peace. There, Griffin started to work as a forester, and when that didn't pay all his bills, he added his services as a mechanic to it, doing repair work for customers in his garage when not out doing foresting business. Life took a bad turn when his wife fell sick with a genetic disease. Eager to pay her medical treatment, Griffin worked more than before, even pulling night shifts for weeks. However, it was no help, as his wife eventually succumbed and died.
Weeks later, and seven years ago from today, occupied with his thoughts of sorrow, Griffin was pulling another night shift and ended up being attacked by a very large wolf, which viciously mauled Griffin before he managed to shoot it in the chest. Not willing to see what was happening to the attacking beast, Griffin fled to his home where he called an ambulance and was treated in the hospital. When he was healed enough, he returned to his lone house and resumed his duties to try and pay off the debts of his own medical treatment. During this time he started to be troubled by nightmares of the forest, the moon and of wolves, and when it was time to turn, Griffin was wholly unprepared, quickly succumbing to his fresh lycanthropy pulsating through his veins. When he later woke up in the forest, Griffin quickly figured out what was happening to him, what with the old fairy tales of werewolves apparently being true. Griffin spent the past years adjusting to his infection and socially isolating himself, but is most likely a good recruitment target for anyone wishing to unite werewolves, as there are several rumours going around that a large wolf stalks the forest at night. Griffin has actually been asked once to find and kill this wolf if he came across him. Griffin dismissed the rumours as untrue, but is certain that sooner or later, he will have to face the consequences of his nightly activities.
Ons and offs: Toilet stuff is my major off, otherwise I'm open-minded or check my O/O site

azzmeister89

Great! All these characters are perfect, almost got enough to make a start.