[Extreme] Victims wanted: Caution no limits

Started by Shadowz, May 11, 2008, 07:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

Greenthorn

List of victims still needed:

A feedee...long term role which will involve cannibalism<--would really be a wonderful addition!!

A male crossdresser (of course a female can play this character) (Lilacs)

Someone to play Valerie for her final scene (if not we will keep her as an NPC.  This would be a very quick role in the game.)<--needed asap if possible

Thorn's brother (will be filled by GT cause he is the bestest)

Sam's girlfriend. (thanks Trieste)

Note: All people above will die, although the feedee will be a long term and can actually maybe even choose when "she" will die *winks*

Also...We have not heard back from a few people who wanted to be victims.  As Thorn and Shadow will be "headed to the bar" soon in the story, we need to know who we will be meeting.

The Dark Raven

[Just noting I would like to participate if/when I am approved.  I have no way of bookmarking interesting threads.  This way i may have a chance at searching for myself and finding you all again.  Cheers!]

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Greenthorn

Quote from: daylily on July 16, 2008, 04:07:19 PM
[Just noting I would like to participate if/when I am approved.  I have no way of bookmarking interesting threads.  This way i may have a chance at searching for myself and finding you all again.  Cheers!]

*smiles*

Well if/when you -do- get approved..be sure to read some of the game first *laughs* We've had a few people back out of the victim role

*blinks innocently* and I have no idea why!

The Great Triangle

*cough* bodilydismemberment *cough*

Nope, no idea why whatsoever...

(Current victim player.)
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Greenthorn

Quote from: The Great Triangle on July 17, 2008, 06:01:05 AM
*cough* bodilydismemberment *cough*

Nope, no idea why whatsoever...

(Current victim player.)

Yeah GT...I mean there's nothing -horrible- going on or anything...*ponders* wonder if maybe that thread has a bad smell or something *shrugs*

The Dark Raven

Approved and interested in reading to see if this is the storyline for me.

<3
~Lily

TanaSilver

Officially logging my interest here in case there's an opening.
O/O

Idej

QuoteA feedee...long term role which will involve cannibalism<--would really be a wonderful addition!!

Though I have not played a female character in quite a while and never on Elliquiy, I'll throw in my hat and see how I can play this out.  If the two lovely ladies can provide me some information, I can gladly jump in and play this one out.;)

Greenthorn

Quote from: Idej on July 18, 2008, 03:19:01 PM
Though I have not played a female character in quite a while and never on Elliquiy, I'll throw in my hat and see how I can play this out.  If the two lovely ladies can provide me some information, I can gladly jump in and play this one out.;)

I'll speak with Shadow.  Our game has slowed down a bit because of our RL issues at the moment...but a feedee is such a delicious addition to the story *grins*

Greenthorn

Okay...we have received many responses from potential victims, and almost all of them have backed out.  Please, if you are interested, take the time to read the threads so you understand what this game is about before responding.

The House (main thread) 

Veriphim

This reminds me of FunnyGames crossed with Dolcett... which is totally awesome. I'll offer myself up at some point, buuuut, I'm busy and attempting to start a game even so. If you ever run out of people(I'm guessing that won't happen) let me know.
Ons, offs and inbetweens

Viciously slick and supernaturally hip.

The Great Triangle

It's not getting volunteers that's the problem, it's keeping them.

READ THE THREAD!

(It really may be more horrible then you can handle.)
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Chat Noir

I'm rather interested in this one. I'm not so much aroused by it as simply intrigued in the nature of it. I'd love to try to keep this one up until gory death do us part.
If you've been missing me please see my thread here.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones...
...but whips and chains excite me."

Ons and Offs
My Roleplays:
Dirty Little Secret|Mystery Men - Unsung Superheroes

Lisossa Etasu

Quote from: Greenthorn on May 31, 2008, 02:48:51 PM
Okay we need someone to play a female.  She will be our current victim's girlfriend and fairly innocent, not into bondage and such.  We will approach her but we stress that she will be a victim (including death).  If you are interested, please respond here or PM Shadowz or myself for more information.

Is this role still free to be taken?
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian
It's A Nice Day For A White Wedding

Greenthorn

Quote from: Fallen Angel Iofiel on August 06, 2008, 08:16:57 AM
Is this role still free to be taken?

Sorry, it is already taken..*frowns* thought I crossed it out *goes to do it*

Lisossa Etasu

Quote from: Greenthorn on August 06, 2008, 09:19:11 AM
Sorry, it is already taken..*frowns* thought I crossed it out *goes to do it*

OK not a problem, I'm still interested in being involved though.
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian
It's A Nice Day For A White Wedding

Chat Noir

If you've been missing me please see my thread here.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones...
...but whips and chains excite me."

Ons and Offs
My Roleplays:
Dirty Little Secret|Mystery Men - Unsung Superheroes

shadowheart

Wow  *shiver*

not sure how I missed this one before .. actually yes I do, was intimidated by the size of the wanted thread .. if any more victim roles open up I offer myself up as well.  Understanding that it's to the death .. no problem with that.

And if it takes a moment for a role to open up that is ok, I am patient. :)

WanuvaKind

Ok I need to get in on this..

I know I'm new, but I've been doing the "RP thing" for 10 years.

The whole plot seems awesome to me, even though I can't read the actual story yet, what I can determine, I'd love to be involved, I'll play any role...

I'd love to be long term, if possible, but I know I'm new so I don't know if I'd be trusted with such a role...

Also, I'm great at playing Naive, goody goody characters. But I can play anything.

Although I'm male, I could play that "feedee" role if you need that filled.

Ok and I won't back out.

Sherona

Wanuvakind, You won't be able to participate or even really discuss adult RP's until you are approved. This will be faster if you concentrate on your intro thread or perhaps chatting in the shoutbox, or Doormat thread. There is a Non-Adult RP section if you would like to RP before approval. *smiles*

WanuvaKind

Don't worry I'm not getting ahead of myself here. I'm quite good at multitasking, and I'm being quite attentive to my other threads.

As for this one, I'm in no rush, but I do know that in order to participate in this, a role will have to be available for me, I'm just wasting no time in expressing my interest in this. Don't worry I'm not going to be jumping around in the member's only area's causing trouble.

Anyway, like I said, I would be happy to take on any role, and I would love to give some time to this, although, not to the point where I'll be upset when my time to die finally comes.

Idej

Well, I can finally RP in this since life has slowed down.

Here is the feedee.

Name:  Alexis Marie Holmes
Height:  5' 7"
Weight:  120 lbs.
Hair Color:  Brown
Eyes:  Blue
Background:  Alexis is a Freshmen college student at Idaho State University.  She has decided for her summer vacation to go explore the country.  That is where she encounters two ladies at the Cafe.  This is the beginning of the end for her as she enters the girls mansion and is now at their mercy.

Alexis is a naive and smart girl who is getting a degree as a Pharmacist.  Her family is loving and has a positive outlook on life.

Greenthorn

At this time, the Lair is not accepting other applications.  Due to RL issues the game has slowed and as we slowly pick up, we'd like to focus on our current players first.

We really do appreciate the interest in the game and will unlock this thread when we're back in full force.  Until then, enjoy the story!